●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Jancy's eyes are pretty photoshopped in some pics, the last pic is just unbelieveable lol no one can have eyes *that* huge. Vianne is cute, thanks for the pics!

i have friends who have huge eyes, but jancy's are a bit exaggerated. I remember seeing old pix of her one here and she was prettier before, she looked like a korean ulzzang. Now she has hugeeee eyelids i dunno.. i dont think she is as pretty as before.. she use to be my favourite and i followed her xanga but i forgot about her long ago. So i also wonder if she also photoshop big eyelid or wears eyelid tape now.. :blink:

yan fang HE IS SOO SEXY!!!!!

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I hate guys who take pictures of themselves, much less spend the time to photoshop them. Such a turnoff.

aww but he is soo ulzzang-ish lol. I thought he was a model though..no? Isnt it his job to have pictures of himself?? Is he just a normal person??

Guest killerkoo

aww but he is soo ulzzang-ish lol. I thought he was a model though..no? Isnt it his job to have pictures of himself?? Is he just a normal person??

of course he did some modeling.. but actually he true career is a singer..he get famous course hes popular in all the chinese fei zhu liu web. . and one thing ..he did not photoshop his pics.. hes hot in person too~

Archived