●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I like how she just takes tons of pictures of herself without any editing and it doesn't even matter to her if she's wearing makeup or not. Most people would just photoshop their pictures if they have any blemishes or bad angles (or leave them out entirely) but she doesn't care. Not many girls are able to do that, but then again not many girls look like her :)

Suki

m217598906.jpg

m199258666.jpg

m217598907.jpg

m217598908.jpg

m217598909.jpg

m217598910.jpg

m217598911.jpg

m217598912.jpg

m217598913.jpg

m217598914.jpg

m217598904.jpg

Hey guys =) I've been lurking this thread for a while now, and again and again the same question appears in my head whenever I see these beautiful and gorgeous girls' pictures: What would they look like if they took out their contact lenses? I realize that the lenses are getting bigger and bigger(like the 14.7mm? 15mm?) and it just makes me curious as to whether they would look ...um... weird? Can't think of the right word to use at the moment, but would it look improportionate to their face?

I've worn contact lenses before, but I always made sure they was only a 1-2mm difference from my original natural pupil radius. My eyes aren't as big as these girls, so I was just wondering whether anyone, either from personal experience, or have witnessed this sort of situation of a drastic change in pupil size just because the contacts were a lot bigger than the original pupil radius? I realize it's a weird question, but seeing how enlarging contact lenses are so popular now(and have been for quite some time now),  I just wanted to know if anyone wondered about this too.

Forgot to mention: Getting their eyes done. It would be even more awkward looking without the contact lenses after enlarging your eyes like that, wouldn't it?

Guest KrysDoll

^

Well if it started to cover their entire eye including the white part then it would just look freaky period. And really, if they took off their circle lens, it wouldn't make them any less beautiful, they would just lose their dolly look. And yes, it would be a dramatic change, depending how large your circle lens was to begin with. That's also the thing I'm afraid of, is if I wear it too often, people will notice the difference when I take it off=(

Here's Pey with and without circle lenses. I think she looked better before for a few reasons: she's too thin now and she has the type of face that looks better with minimal makeup, in my opinion. Girls don't need to have huge doll-like eyes to be pretty.

Pey

m217627489.jpg

m217627488.jpg

m217627485.jpg

m217627483.jpg

m217627481.jpg

m217627480.jpg

m217627479.jpg

m217627477.jpg

m217627475.jpg

m217627474.jpg

m217627604.jpg

Older pics without circle lenses

m125256240.jpg

m125256207.jpg

m125256197.jpg

I personally think Pei looks a lot better with circle lens...

I was scrolling from the bottom of the page up, so I saw the pictures of her without the lenses first. I was like "...is some soompi member posting up pictures of themselves again?". But then when I got to her lenses pictures, I was like "ohhhhh, nevermind".

I feel like without circle lenses, a lot of these girls look more plain. Still pretty, but they just wouldn't have that "pop"

Guest jinnypoop

Ok. So I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything. but most of these girls got plastic surgery...

and i read a couple pages back, that people were wondering why Grace isn't as famous as Angelababy and Janice man.

Well, the answer to that is because Grace got plastic surgery.

I can tell right away her nose is fake, NO Full Asian has that high of a nose bridge...

her mouth is fake...

that's why her smile looks so weird, probably cause she wanted her mouth to go up at the sides, and it came at a price...

now she can't smile normally.

A LOT of these girls look the same. they obviously are aiming to look like Angelababy...

i mean in some of the pictures. i can't even tell them apart from her.

i don't care if you negative rep me.

i just wanted to let you guys know that. before you go calling them naturally pretty and whatnot...

Im not saying all the girls got plastic surgery. just a lot of them do...

even if you don't believe it. its still the truth

you can keep saying "makeup can do wonders"

but makeup really can't change your face THAT much...

Guest c0lap1nada

Ok. So I'm not trying to be mean or rude or anything. but most of these girls got plastic surgery...

and i read a couple pages back, that people were wondering why Grace isn't as famous as Angelababy and Janice man.

I can tell right away her nose is fake, NO Full Asian has that high of a nose bridge...

her mouth is fake...

that's why her smile looks so weird, probably cause she wanted her mouth to go up at the sides, and it came at a price...

A LOT of these girls look the same. they obviously are aiming to look like Angelababy...

i just wanted to let you guys know that. before you go calling them naturally pretty and whatnot...

And Angelababy/Janice never got plastic surgery....?

Guest candylove.

uhh. im just gonna ask this again. since no replies from before D:

does anyone know Grace's blog?

thx!!

And Angelababy/Janice never got plastic surgery....?

umm actually. i don't think they did...i believe thats why they are so famous

& if they did. well atleast theirs isn't as obvious as others :o

not that im agreeing with jinnypoop O.o

but its kind of obvious that a lot of these girls got plastic surgery.

but i dont care~ :o i still like them!

her mouth is fake...

Just because you say that Grace has had surgery based on your own personal assumptions about Asian girls doesn't mean that it's the truth. For someone who is such an expert in plastic surgery, I'm surprised that you think Angelababy is all natural when she has before and after pics all over the web showing her transformation.

Her smile doesn't look weird at all. She does the weird puckering with her lips on purpose in some of the pics. There are plenty of other pics with her smiling normally and her lips look perfectly fine.

AB was a naturally pretty girl before and she's stunning now. I don't get jealous or angry over other girls who go from being pretty to gorgeous with the help of some surgery and makeup. Do you know why some of these net idols are popular despite having done some surgery? Because most girls who get surgery will never look even close to as pretty as these net idols. For good results with plastic surgery that still looks natural, you have to have a good facial foundation to start out with. Most people just don't have it. You're not going to walk out of the doctor's office with get a cute little pointy nose if you had a flat, broad, and fat nose to being with.

Maggie. She's a photographer :)

m217695522.jpg

m217695524.jpg

m217695525.jpg

m217695528.jpg

m217695529.jpg

m217695530.jpg

m217695531.jpg

m217695532.jpg

m217695533.jpg

m217695534.jpg

m217695535.jpg

m217695538.jpg

m217695541.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

her mouth is fake...

nooo duhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop your whining and stating the obvious, many net idols and ulzzangs get plastic surgery... they wanna be low models (low models meaning the ones who try to be models or model wannabes or not that famous models) who cares.. its there hobby,its the job, its their dream.. let them do what they want. there not every day ppl, they are trying to be "famous" and take lots of pictures to show us and enjoy their blogging.. why cant they do so? No one here is claiming they are natural beauties. Nor is it a crime or rule that u need to be naturally pretty to be recongized. Too me i dont care, its not like they are Dawn Yang-ish/ness. There not lying to us, some of them even put there before and after pictures (huang-linh girl) if its just for our enjoyment and we are the ones checking them out and their personal pix or blog.. we should respect it.

Archived