●◎ 網路帥哥美女 | 大陸 台灣

momoko doll*

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are older pics I suppose. Just some from her profile pictures on her blog.

When did she get surgery? Here's a newer pic and her nose looks the same. Maybe she just got a better camera.

] m217479561.jpg

Oh maybe it was just different angles? I don't know...but it looks like her nose is taller in the more recent pics. Lol maybe its just me

Guest noodlenoodle

They are older pics I suppose. Just some from her profile pictures on her blog.

When did she get surgery? Here's a newer pic and her nose looks the same. Maybe she just got a better camera.

m217479561.jpg

I'm quite sure she has done something to her nose and I don't mean that in a negative way. There's old pictures of her on her blog where she has a much flatter nose bridge. I still think she's gorgeous though, she was on a chinese tv show and she looks better than she does in pictures.

Guest pillowbox

Huang Li Yin got her nose and eyes done.

Ting Zhi has a bad reputation... my friend is a close friend of hers.

i think alot of girls are pretty here, but I prefer girls with black hair (mature look). Not into the whole dolly-look.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

she looks like Janni with a bigger nose.

I think a lot of these girls are all look alike...

just have different names..

very similar faces they are all pass for twin sisters

Guest KrysDoll

^ Love the natural look!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what any of these girls does for a living, or are most of them just models?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ arent they just "part time models" like they just do internet modeling and lil stuff for like clothing sites?, and grace has been in some magazines. Some of these girls are just students who take great pictures on their spare time or when they go out.

Archived