Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Gong Hyo Jin Is Afraid to Watch Her Own Drama “Master’s Sun

Actress Gong Hyo Jin recently revealed some interesting news regarding her watching her own upcoming drama, according to Sports Korea.On July 30 at a press conference for the upcoming SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” she announced, “I can’t watch scary movies. If ‘Master’s Sun’ is too scary, I won’t watch it.”As ironic as it is, Gong Hyo Jin stars as a woman who can see ghosts in “Master’s Sun.” She added, “It’s to the point where I sometimes have to call my mom to be able to sleep. I’ve never seen a ghost personally, and I’ve never been paralyzed in fear from a nightmare, but I’m just very scared of ghosts. I’m afraid that our drama will be too scary for me to watch.”She continued, “The actors who played the ghosts came out in makeup and dozed off and played games when the camera wasn’t rolling, so I was okay with it. Filming has become much more enjoyable since my first time on the set because I’ve gotten used to it. I just hope I don’t see a ghost for as long as I live,” emphasizing her phobia of ghosts.“Master’s Sun” premieres August 7. Who’s watching?

source:: Soompi

Gong Hyo Jin Tries to Touch So Ji Sub Whenever She Can?

So Ji Sub recently exposed Gong Hyo Jin‘s “bad hand” tendencies! The two leading roles of the upcoming SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin, appeared on the July 31 episode of “One Night of TV Entertainment” for an interview

pu12sy78.jpg

So Ji Sub recently exposed Gong Hyo Jin‘s “bad hand” tendencies!

The two leading roles of the upcoming SBS drama “Master’s Sun,” So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin, appeared on the July 31 episode of “One Night of TV Entertainment” for an interview.

During the segment, So Ji Sub revealed, “Gong Hyo Jin keeps trying to touch it so it’s really annoying. Every chance she gets, she tries to touch my body. It’s very irritating. She usually tries to touch my pecs,” in a joking manner.

To that, Gong Hyo Jin made a comeback, “Whenever I try to touch him, he wants to get paid for it. That is the type of person he is,” with a laugh. She continued, “You will later on see why we keep touching each other through broadcast,” which raised the level of curiosity for viewers.

“Master’s Sun” is set to air its first episode on August 7.

MV12Bb35.jpg

( source ) OhKpop

GONG HYO JIN WEARS CHRISTOPHER KANE TO 'MASTER'S SUN' PRESS CONFERENCE

9408804816_cdc35d0aa6_z.jpg

South Korean actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) attended the press conference of SBS drama, 'Master's Sun (주군의 태양)' held in Seoul, South Korea on July 30, 2013.

The actress wore a peach colored pleated dress from Christopher Kane Resort 2013 collection. Her look was accessorized with silver cuffs and rings as well as a pair of lace-up gladiator suede sandals.

This is a very expected look from Gong Hyo Jin (공효진). What do you think?

source::
://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2013/07/gong-hyo-jin-wears-christopher-kane-to.html

So Ji Sub Says: "Gong Hyo Jin Is the Greatest Romantic Comedy Actress"

Gb43QL29.jpg

So Ji Sub recently praised his co-star’s acting, according to TV Report.

On July 30, a press conference was held at the SBS Building in Yang Chung Gu for upcoming SBS drama “Master’s Sun.” Main actors So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo In Guk, and Kim Yuri attended.

On this day, So Ji Sub shard a few words about his co-star, Gong Hyo Jin. He said, “It’s the first time I’ve acted with her. We met before at an event though.”

He continued, “Since we’ve worked together, I now know that she’s the greatest actress for a romantic comedy. She can pull off anything, and she makes me act well too,” praising her acting skills.

The first episode of “Master’s Sun” will air on August 7.

If So Ji Sub complimented her acting, Gong Hyo Jin must be really good! 

Source:: OhKpop

Gong Hyo Jin Is Good At Comedy But Scared Of Ghosts
89806-masters-sun_zpsd21cb744.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin has not always played comedies. Early on in her career, she earned praise for acting some tough roles, including a tough schoolgirl in "Conduct Zero," an angry daughter in "Family Ties," and a determined single mother in the drama "Thank You."
She earned a reputation as a serious film actress paying the anti-heroine in the 2008 film "Crush and Blush" and her portrayal won her numerous acting awards. Then she tried comedy. Her comedic skills earned excellent ratings and praise from her co-stars.
"Since we have worked together, I now know that she's the greatest actress for romantic comedy," said So Ji Sub, her co-star in the upcoming drama "The Master's Sun." "She can pull off anything and she improves my acting too."
The actress first tried to her hand at comedy in 2010 when she played an aspiring chef in the drama "Pasta" with Lee Sun Kyun. Although the character she played was supposed to be bold, she chose to interpret the role differently. Her portrayal as a meek yet determined chef made her very likeable and delivered good ratings for the comedy.
Her next comic role was in "The Greatest Love" with Cha Seung Won. This drama by the Hong Sisters screenwriting team is about the entertainment industry and features a romance between a former pop star and a top actor. Her portrayal of Gu Ae Jung, former girl group member, won her a third Top Excellence In Acting Award at the MBC Drama Awards and Best Actress for TV at the Baeksang Awards.
She also starred in the comedy film, "Boomerang Family" with Park Hae Il and Yoon Yeo Jeong, a story about siblings who move back to their mom's home. But when it was time to choose another comic role on the small screen, she chose the new Hong Sisters' supernatural drama "Master's Sun."
In this drama, she plays a woman who sees ghosts and So Ji Sub is the man she must convince that ghosts exist. With So Ji Sub's praise netizens can expect that the drama will be fun to watch. However, Gong Hyo Jin may not watch it. The whole subject of ghosts frightens her. Even though "Master's Sun" is a comedy, she finds nothing funny about spirits.
"I can't watch scary movies," she said at a recent press conference. "If 'Master's Sun' is too scary I won't watch it."While she got used to seeing the actors who played ghosts on set, she hopes she never actually sees a ghost.
 "If I even think about ghosts, sometimes I have to call my mom to be able to sleep," said Gong Hye Jo. "I've never seen a ghost and I've never been paralyzed in fear from a nightmare, but I'm just very scared of ghosts. I'm afraid that our drama will be too scary."
 Whether it's funny or scary or both, "Master's Sun" premieres next week.

this news is taken before. i think May 2012

Actress Lee Yeong-jin posted on her Twitter on the 7th of May, "The two of us in Jejudo. We are friends of 15 years".

In the picture are Kong Hyo-jin and Lee Yeong-jin smiling at the camera, sitting on a sofa. The two are smiling brightly like children but their beauty catches anyone's attention as they are both former models

546456_374047565966569_1365140105_n.jpg

The Master’s Sun and Two Weeks are going head-to-head
mt_1375263063_1650303585_0_zpseec71450.j

MBC’s The Queen’s Classroom and I Hear Your Voice are ending this week. Following this, both MBC and SBS are releasing new dramas on August 7 simultaneously, and many are wondering which show will grab all the ratings.
They both have interesting premises: The Master’s Sun is a romantic horror drama about a greedy CEO who slowly falls in love with a woman who can see ghosts. Two Weeks is about one man who lives a meaningless life, who is then falsely accused of a murder, and learns he has a daughter who is suffering from leukemia; he then tries to save her life over the course of two weeks.
The fierce competition is on! Of which do you think the successor will be?

1011411_360642014064561_1550065140_n.jpg

943712_360642024064560_1003680512_n.jpg

972080_360642027397893_1158163233_n.jpg

1016962_360642107397885_2110375658_n.jpg

21437_360642137397882_1289168735_n.jpg

THE MASTER SUN BEHIND THE SCENES

“MASTER’S SUN” STILLS OF GONG HYO JIN & SO JI SUB’S BED SCENE

You’ve seen the bed scene in the previews, but how about stills?We know that Tae Kong Shil feels good about the situation, but out of character, Gong Hyo Jin herself seems giddy as well. Heeh. So funny that she’s stretching for it, too.

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Star In 
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/02/masters-sun-stills-of-gong-hyo-jin-so-ji-subs-bed-scene/