Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

This was written on the bulletin of Screen NSW (New South Wales - State where Sydney is one of its cities/ Screen NSW - a sub association of Screen Australia, bringing forth filmmakers across the state) on the 22 March 2016. 

12966295_10206514507044646_1458398739_n.

Link below:

http://screen.nsw.gov.au/news/south-korean-co-production-a-single-rider-begins-shooting-in-sydney?enews=221

• Like 7

OMG thank you so much! I still can't believe it... I had to get out of my bed and wash my face and checked again to see if this was true lol (it's 2:22 am here so I was sleepy haha)

oQt42f8.gif

Thanks again, I feel really happy :blush: I didn't think I was gonna win but it was so nice and fun to see all the posts for uri GHJ.

Have a nice day/night, chicas!

Let me just make a silly dance haha

8b867ef56b5c4d506098277fec56445978b9464d

xo

• Like 5

KBS Wed-Thurs, SBS Wed-Thurs... Where would Jealousy Incarnate go?

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20160412/77544333/2

Brief Translation - 

It is unconfirmed as to whether Jealousy Incarnate will air on SBS or KBS. Both broadcasting stations have issued official statements that they are willing to offer the prime time Wed-Thurs drama slot for the piece, and the discussion is currently underway. An insider explains: "There are often many variables when it comes to confirming broadcasts - Jealousy Incarnate is like a ping pong ball fiercely competed by the stations in a match. As both broadcasting stations have in their hands the proposal, the key is to act quickly and confirm the with the scriptwriters/ producers a good broadcast plan.

Meanwhile, Jealousy Incarnate relays the story of a news anchor and a weather presenter. The chemistry between the two leads, Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jong Suk, is highly anticipated in this romantic comedy. 

• Like 4