Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

6 hours ago, ranarain22 said:

Hi guys :wub:

Can someone tell me ^_^

At any time a movie Gong Hyo jin displays this year in the cinema ??!! 

Hello! :)

There is no release date regarding her movies. 

Gong Hyo Jin filmed the movie "Missing" with actress Uhm Ji Won last year but there is no set date for the release.

She will also film the movie "Single Rider" this year.

• Like 2

@ranarain22 So far we only know that she will be in 3 movies this year. That is movies that will be released sometime this year.

One is her cameo on the movie the director of Project 577 has made(sorry I forgot the title), 2nd is Missing and 3rd is Single Rider which she will soon shoot for.

I believe Missing will be released sometime this first half of the year. Admins can probably collaborate than that.

And we're still awaiting confirmation if she will do the drama with Jo Jung Suk(nothing is official for this drama yet).

• Like 3

منذ 9 ساعات، وقال paradicez:

منذ 9 ساعات، وقال paradicez:

مرحبا! :)

لا يوجد تاريخ الافراج عنه فيما يتعلق أفلامها. 

غونغ هيو جين بتصوير فيلم "مفقود" مع الممثلة أوم جي وون في العام الماضي ولكن ليس هناك موعد محدد لإطلاق سراح.

وقالت انها أيضا تصوير فيلم "واحدة رايدر" هذا العام.

I know that was finished filming
For the film
Missing child
But I just want to know when to come down cinemas

She's now in Australia

Filming Single Rider

Right? 

9 hours ago, kkongvelyaussiefan said:

@ranarain22 So far we only know that she will be in 3 movies this year. That is movies that will be released sometime this year.

One is her cameo on the movie the director of Project 577 has made(sorry I forgot the title), 2nd is Missing and 3rd is Single Rider which she will soon shoot for.

I believe Missing will be released sometime this first half of the year. Admins can probably collaborate than that.

And we're still awaiting confirmation if she will do the drama with Jo Jung Suk(nothing is official for this drama yet).

AWaaaaaaaa 

I hope to see gong hyo jin
To work for this drama with Jo Jung Suk 

I heard that in an interview , he said wants to work with her :wub:

• Like 1

Kong Hyo-jin lands cover of Elle magazine

Updated : March 16 2016
A-
A+

Actress Kong Hyo-jin has become the cover girl of the April issue of fashion magazine Elle. 

Based on a vintage concept, she tried out various styles of her own unique fashion. 

(Elle)

She looks stunning in a bright green patterned suit. The perfectly-suited ensemble makes her look boyish, but some details such as a ribbon tie, some accessories and black shoes add some feminine touches to the look.

(Elle)

The actress dressed in a tone-downed green see-through dress, bringing out her elegant and feminine charms.

Her upcoming flick titled “Missing: Lost Child,” directed by Lee Eon-hee, will premiere in the second half of this year. She will also start shooting for the new film “Single Rider.” 

More photos are available in the magazine’s April edition and its official website as well.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201603161547011580176_2

• Like 6

March 16, 2016

Lee Byung-hun, Kong Hyo-jin and Ahn So-hee to star in "Single Rider", to start in Australia on the 21st

Source: SBS via Hancinema.net

photo702879.jpg

Actor and actresses Lee Byung-hun, Kong Hyo-jin and Ahn So-hee are starring in the new movie "Single Rider" starting this 21st in Australia.

"Single Rider" is a mystery thriller about a man of issue going dark suddenly one day. The movie is the debuting work of Director Lee Zoo-young from the Korean School of Arts.

Lee Byung-hun takes on the role of 'the man' Jae-hoon. Kong Hyo-jin takes on the role of Soo-jin, a violinist who lives in Australia with her son and Ahn So-hee is a student named Jina who dreams of going back to Korea with money made on her working-holiday.

Lee Byung-hun said he was attracted to the scenario for its unexpected layout and exotic story. He wants to share the surprise with the public.

Kong Hyo-jin said she waited for the chance to work with Lee Byung-hun. The scenario is intense and she is excited about it.

Ahn So-hee said she is happy to meet Jina and even happier to learn from Lee Byung-hun and Kong Hyo-jin.

"Single Rider" will be taken in Australia and Korea.

Source: Jason Bechervaise@koreanjase

20160317_jb2.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/17/2016 at 10:09 AM, cutie_let_let said:

Kong Hyo-jin lands cover of Elle magazine

Updated : March 16 2016

MOD EDIT: pls. do not quote images.

Woooooahhh love both pics.:wub: It's relly displays her character. Sometimes she can be boyish and cool but the other time she can be so feminine and elegant 

So soon she will start  filming 'Single Rider',right?? Hope we can get the update of her filming in Australia. 

thanks @rubie for the info:)

• Like 2