Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GONGVELY!!! :blush:

I'm really excited for mi first time celebrating her bday.

Glad to see all of your post and good wishes to unni :D

I made this quick video in honor of this especial day. Let's keep celebrating, gurls! 

(I hope you don't mind I use Gongvelyans and the logos in the video)

Have a nice day, y'all! xo

• Like 11

Guest cassia_lela

Happy Birthday to the Lovelyest Actress in the World. Gong Hyo Jin. Wish you a happy, belated, and healthy life...

59 minutes ago, music22science said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR GONGVELY!!! :blush:

I'm really excited for mi first time celebrating her bday.

Glad to see all of your post and good wishes to unni :D

I made this quick video in honor of this especial day. Let's keep celebrating, gurls! 

(I hope you don't mind I use Gongvelyans and the logos in the video)

Have a nice day, y'all! xo

I really enjoyed that video Liz!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 T.T

• Like 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

GONG HYO JIN:blush:

i wish you healthy and have a happy life and stay as great and inspirative woman and also bubbly, cheerful person who will make all around you happy

Hope you will enjoy  your big day and wish you all the best

gong-hyo-jin_1405134141_af_org.jpg

Sorry dont prepare anything but so happy can join the celebration of GHJ' birthday with Gongvelyans

Love you all :wub:

proud to be Gongvelyans

• Like 7

Am neither creative nor artistic... but anyway... rewatching Thank You again today, and falling in love anew with this amazingly talented, absolutely lovely, incredibly funny, utterly incomparable Gongvely. Just wanted to share one of my favourite scenes from the entire drama... she is truly incredible whatever the role, be it playing the most adorable cat or most irresistible drunk in kdramaland :D 

11GSypGtUuHj3O.gif 

I would just like to wish our fabulous Gongvely a very blessed and marvellous 36th birthday.

May this be the beginning of the best times yet for you in every area of your life!

• Like 9

Our Gongvely posted on Weibo ~ ^_^

005u7XUvjw1f2ksybw8z0j30qo0k079p.jpg

005u7XUvjw1f2ksycyg37j30qo0k0gqz.jpg

"바이두바 친구들 호주에서까지 생일 축하해줘서 고마워. 오늘을 잊지 못할거야."

"Baidu bar friends, thank you for sending your birthday wishes all the way to Australia. Today was unforgettable"

• Like 9

Gong Hyo Jin’s Chinese Fans Surprise Her With Birthday Wishes and Cake

Actress Gong Hyo Jin thanks her Chinese fan club for sending her a birthday cake — all the way to Australia!

On April 4, she left a sweet message on her Weibo account, expressing her gratitude for her Baidu fans’ thoughtful gesture. “Baidu bar friends, thank you for sending your birthday wishes all the way to Australia. Today was unforgettable,” she writes. Today (April 4) is her birthday.

The smiling actress is seen posing in front of a large birthday poster from her fans, looking effortlessly beautiful in her casual attire. She also shared a picture of her custom-made birthday cake covered in rose buds and strawberries.

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin is currently in Australia to film her upcoming movie “Single Riders.”

Happy Birthday, Gong Hyo Jin!

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=076&aid=0002914370

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/04/gong-hyo-jins-chinese-fans-surprise-her-with-birthday-wishes-and-cake/

• Like 7