Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest clalenny

netongg said:

wkkk i've thought, how abt to us set a time, for using GHJ pic as our profile, same pic i mean at the same time!! sound will be chaos, confused and interesting chat here, kekekeke i hope official pic of ER will out soon, cant wait to see the result, from the bts she's already looking cute how abt the official pic gaaahhh it'll be more cuteeeee.... me cuwa unnie  :x

Guest clalenny

netongg said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gong Hyo-Jin Makeup #2 "It's Okay, That's Love" 공효진 메이크업@clalenny how abt try this, make over, up to you #1 or #2 !!! >:/ :P

Guest clalenny

Oooooh @red  all your posts really2 awesome...and there that I had never seen ^:)^ \m/
I lolol much when I saw GHJ's dance kekeke "unnie why you dance so attractive, It makes all your body moving =)) =))
tumblr_nenynlYxDS1t4kq7vo3_250.gif

and why I did not find JWS in that pict????? can you tell me red, I'm so curious :-? :-?

clalenny said: netongg said:wkkk i've thought, how abt to us set a time, for using GHJ pic as our profile, same pic i mean at the same time!! sound will be chaos, confused and interesting chat here, kekekeke i hope official pic of ER will out soon, cant wait to see the result, from the bts she's already looking cute how abt the official pic gaaahhh it'll be more cuteeeee.... me cuwa unnie  :x

Guest clalenny

@red @net *yeaaaaaaaaah deal... we will wait until the official pict of ER came out...  \m/ \m/ and also what your own cute style red???? I'm so curious *hmmm is it more than us or???? :P :p
and about pict of JWS... Ooooh it's included in the video, so I'll watch it later *gumao :-* :-*and your coment about Mr. GHJ and Ms. Park kekeke" I feel you *mian Park Oppa*ILuvTheBumbleBeeCoat :x :x

meilan09 said: jadecloud said: readlead said: FINALLY I've FOUND onnie's debut drama Wonderful Days (2001)!!!

But sadly no subtitle :((
Again, if you interested to watch onnie's cut in drama, thanks to super awesome baiduer of khajin bar ciweibeira@khjin_baidu who has uploaded the vid! ^:)^
check this link for download full 50eps and onnie's cuts http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2592747959?pn=4
as for streaming online :
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 1-10
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 11-20
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 21-30
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 31-40
GHJ's Cut in Wonderful Days (2001) ep 41-50

Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun.... APAN Awards 2014 nominees
2962714_VJq.jpg
CR: KBS news (LINK)

This must be the first time I see GHJ-ssi and KSH photos in one report. At first I thought it was for their future project...hahaGood luck GHJ-ssi! Hwaiting!

Tablo just tweeted about Educating Rita. He wrote "Starring Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Hye Jung".

I really hope we'll see some BTS pictures from Tablo. Like, maybe he'll take Haru to the play (backstage) and maybe we'll get to see them in Superman Return haha :)) Wishful thinking haha.

GHJ's Cut on MBC Drama Awards PART I

20071231mbc-konghyojin3.jpg

12minutes of GHJ's cuts -
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khjin&no=89270&page=
cr. khjin dc-gallery

more videos :

GHJ's red carpet http://www.tagstory.com/video/100104330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlh34Vc0VyUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlh34Vc0VyUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY1GH1IfwgE

one of style+dress that I dislike the most from onnie. sigh... while she won top excellent actress for her role in Thank You, for me, compare to all her looks during her 20s, "thank you" is the drama that her beauty was truly showing off.

"Gong Hyo Jin in Thank You : .... She proved that she has a much wider range than that of the “tough and rough” woman. She was absolutely beautiful in this show... " daheefanel.

ah I remember that Sister on the Road filmed in 2007 though it released in 2009, maybe that's why onnie had curly hair that time... never mind, still happy she won her first top excellent acting award in drama! and there is many moment I love! :D

first, when onnie presenting Thank You Memorial, love the scenes being shown :x :x :x
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo6_1280.jpg
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo8_1280.jpg
tumblr_nep9qyKunC1t4kq7vo9_1280.jpg

and when MCs interviewing the attendance, what a coincidence! there is Gong Yoo and Lee Sun Kyun sit together with YEH, Onnie co-stared with GY in 2005 and with LSK in 2010 :D
tumblr_nepa1rPNsX1t4kq7vo1_400.jpg

this one just because it's interesting to see onnie whispered to JH :D
tumblr_nepa1rPNsX1t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg

and then onnie won top excellent actress :x
maybe it's only my fangirl side, that I feel GY was more interested looking at onnie when the MC announced the winner (?) hehe
tumblr_nepa1rPNsX1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg

but what I love the most JH come to stage giving onnie flower :D
tumblr_nepa1rPNsX1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg

bonus :D
onnie and Janghyuk in Volcano High
Volcano%20High%20wallpaper%2007.jpg

GHJ's Cut on MBC Drama Awards PART II

mbca_khjin.jpg

the video :

I like this one the most, why?
tumblr_nepg3hkewf1t4kq7vo5_400.gif
GHJ : FAIL!, Mr. VOice : Yes, CHEF! :))

onnie looked so comfy at the night, though I dont like the dress, but I like her hair pin :x
tumblr_nepg3hkewf1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg

lovely interaction between gongvely and mr.voice :x :x :x
tumblr_nepg3hkewf1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg

best couple award... :-*
tumblr_nepg3hkewf1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg

and won Top Excellent Actress, this time no flower but a high five :D
tumblr_nepg3hkewf1t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg
:x :x :x

A very interesting article about Onnie's role in Pasta :))

Foxy Girl of the Year
MBC Pasta: Seo Yoo-kyung

2010121008571402971_5.jpg

She pretended to not notice when chef Choi Hyun-wook (Lee Sun-kyun) openly flirted with her. But then she made physical contact with him by asking him to take out a key from her coat for her. She pretended she knows nothing about relationships. But it was she who surprise-kissed him in the elevator, not the other way around. She pretended she did not know anything about pushing buttons. But when Choi asked her to choose between him and her cooking career she replied with glee, “You of course, chef!” only to turn around later to speak up with confidence “I can see right through you and can tell how much you like me!” Yoo-kyung (Kong Hyo-jin) of MBC drama “Pasta (2010)” was the shrewdest fox in disguise. The skills of seduction displayed by female leads in the drama seem to improve every day. There should be some kind of lecture set up for this.

Excerpted from

[2010 10Asia's Awards] "Thank You" List

GHJ's Cut on MBC Drama Awards PART III

63zoyp.jpg
Onnie is the the Queen of the night since She won the most awards. :x :x :x

full 30minutes of GHJ's cut.

cr. TianJimmy@Youtube

my favorite moment :D
tumblr_nepigxf20g1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg
awwwwwww :\"> :\"> :\">

tumblr_nepigxf20g1t4kq7vo5_1280.jpg
Unexpected, they won best couple! :))

tumblr_nepigxf20g1t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg
onnie is so cute, she smiling like a little girl :D

and also dingdong and PD Kim gave onnie flower, awww so lovely!
first flower from dingdong for winning Popularity award
tumblr_nepigxf20g1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg

second flower from dingdong for winning Best Couple
tumblr_nepigxf20g1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg

third flower from dingdong for winning Top Excellent Actress
drama2011111231022932entertain3.jpg
cr. ghj's thread soompi

and a very rare thing, a drama's PD go to stage to congratulate his actor,
flower and hug from TGL's director-nim for uri gongvely.... :x drama2011111231022932entertain2.jpg
cr. ghj's soompi thread

about gongvely's role in TGL :

Kong Hyo-jin - MBC "The Greatest Love"
She found the field she can be best at by overcoming her image and external appearance. She may have played a celebrity in "The Greatest Love" but her dailiness and loveliness made Goo Ae-jung the most ordinary presence possible. (Jang Kyung-jin) :x :x :x
In dramas, it was always the actor with the biggest voice, most lines and more success that triumphed. But Kong Hyo-jin triumphed without yelling a single time, by saying everyday and commonsense lines, and staying a step behind. She is a smart actress who creates force from a sense of balance she is born with. (Beck Una) :x :x :x :x :x
She had an accurate understanding of the position she was in but did not seem miserable and she aimed high but did not seem excessively greedy. She was also great at finding the point of equilibrium, like she was for her character Seo Yoo-kyung in "Pasta." No, she was even better. (Lee Ga-on) :x :x :x

from 10Awards - Writer and Actor of the Year
cr. @melusine

When we heard about awards night the first question that will comes to our mind is "what will GHJ wore?" because it will not be  the usual dress or gowns most actress wore in an event like awards night. It will definitely Gong Hyo Jin Style that only she can pull it off. She said before that she always anticipate the events like that to finally show off her femininity in fashion. Others will not find the style nice or pretty but it is the Gongvely way. But for me, she is always pretty and gorgeous whatever she wore. Truly proud Gongvelyans!!! Hehehe..
Hope we can see her fashion style in this coming APAN awards.
=D>

GHJ's Cut on MBC Drama Awards PART IV

tumblr_neprqf5aXG1t4kq7vo2_250.gif
sadly no red carpet :( while actually I really love onnie dress here, she looks amazing!
and bian for blur pic :\"> will try to edit it later :D ***

cr. ciweibeira@khjin's baidu bar

since there is only very little pic of onnie in this event, so I'll post many pics! :P:D

Onnie didnt walk on red carpet and neither won any award too, but she looks elegant at the night while presenting the daesang award. I like the dress, it's gorgeous and truly shwong off onnie's tall-slim body figure.

tumblr_nepllpNQwD1t4kq7vo9_1280.jpg
tumblr_nepllpNQwD1t4kq7vo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nepllpNQwD1t4kq7vo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nepllpNQwD1t4kq7vo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nepllpNQwD1t4kq7vo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nepllpNQwD1t4kq7vo6_1280.jpg

my favorite moment, when Joo Seung Woo go to stage to accept the award, he seem like speaking to uri onnie? (maybe they know each other since he was KangHyeJung's ex.BF :D )
tumblr_neprqf5aXG1t4kq7vo1_250.gif

*** : since the pics are so much blur, so I change to gif :D

Guest marikolah

Do Play premiers have VIP photowall things like movies do? I'm going to assume they don't but I sure hope so. I want to see her good celebrity friends there.

Guest marikolah

She's cool, sexy, and supremely cute. What other actress in her age range can pull these hats off? Well, there's Shin Min Ah too. Haha. Besides those two, I don't think there's anyone else.

Thanks readlead for all your posts and finding Wonderful Days!

Guest clalenny

aaaaaaaaaaaah thanks again @red :-* :-*  all of your posts once again really reminds me back to her previous dramas...each Couple really made me smell something kekeke" and I would like to see a moment like this again in future because It has not happened again after "The Greatest Love" *hmmmm :(( :((
I really miss a big event like this, they really look so close to each other even though the drama has ended but you can still see their interactions was very sweet... that LSG with >> Yes, Chef!!!! and CSW with >> charging!!!! ^^aaaaah It is really sweet for me and GHJ unnie has so comfortable working in MBC and always get a full appreciation. Hopefully ... the next project she will collaborate with this station ... *sign ;) ;)
sorry for repost... How sweet!!!!! *LuvIt :x :xtumblr_nepg3hkewf1t4kq7vo5_400.gif