Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

you know what, I really want to get the first in page 200, and I DID!!! :)) so so happy, YAY!!! \:D/

and this one a gif from tms's making, @popcherrypop has posted before one of this scene, but I post the second bad-girl of onnie :))

imjqgCq.gif

ckckckck onnie, sure you're gongnaughty too sometime... [-(

and thanks god... we are success achieve 200 page in the end of this week! <:-P

-Congratulations-------

We LOVE U, GHJ!

'Just d way you are'

:x

Hat's On update new picture!

설연휴 잘 보내셨죠?
이제 진짜 2014년 시작입니다!^^
달력에서 당분간 빨간날이 보이지 않겠지만, 우리 힘내서 하루하루 힘차게 달려봅시다~
새로운 모델 공효진, 박재범, B1A4와 스타일리쉬하고 유니크한 상품으로 함께하는 햇츠온에게도 기대 많이 해주세요!!
그럼 힘차게 화이팅!!!!
1499594_261274457370093_794654180_n.jpg
credit : Hat's On Facebook

Tool translate :
Have a good snowy holiday?
Now the real begining 2014! ^^
Look for a red day on the calendar, but let's take a look at our strength depends on the spirit day by day 
~
The new model Gong Hyo Jin, Jay Park, B1A4 stylish and unique products as there a lot if expectations on Hat's On, who let me in!
So vigourously fighting!

Me : Ok! I can't wait to see GHJ picture be a model of Hat's On product.
:-w :-w
Let's see the model of Hat in picture above. Which Hat model will be used by GHJ unnie?

Ok. I see symbol of money ($)? hmmm, i was reminded of GHJ tattoo???

Next models....
I see word "KING"??? Hmm... King? Kingdom??? Kekekeke...
Oh, i think my shiper radar active now!

Continue....
Guys, you can see word "Newyork"??? See there are also picture of BURGER???
Ckckckc..... :-w [-( L-)
I think, i really miss them. :( :(

Edit :
@readlead
Thank you for TMS Making Video.
:D >:D< :x

Guest freakloverxx

^ Lee Bo Young played the role and got Daesang for it. It was a very successful drama last year. Too bad unnie didnt get to play the role. really wanna see her in a noona-dongsaeng relationship and in a stronger character as a lawyer for a change. 
Last year article from dramabeans.

Gong Hyo-jin courted to headline new dramaby girlfriday | February 6, 2013 | 98 Comments

GongHyoJin30.jpg

Whoo, there’s a new drama in the works, and it’s wooing Gong Hyo-jin to be its leading lady. *happy dance* The drama, called I Can Hear Your Voice, is being produced by the company behind hit drama Queen of Housewives, and is currently being shopped at KBS. (There were reports that it was in the running to follow Monday-Tuesday drama Ad Geniusbut that’s looking less and less likely.)

The drama will be about a group of court-appointed public defenders, who represent the bottom-of-the-barrel cases. They’re assigned in particular to the defendants whose chance of innocence is less than 1%. I suppose you could look at it like, they’re so awesome they get handed the hardest cases, but I’m thinking it’s less a compliment and more of a punishment — a lesson in the harsh life of the underdog attorney.

Writing is Park Hye-ryun, of the sitcom Nonstop and Dream High (to be clear, just the first one). That makes me excited for the team underdog aspect of the drama, because Dream High was such a great little story about a group of lovable misfits who followed their dreams. It had heart and humor and charm, so I’m looking forward to seeing what this writer will do next.

If she signs on, Gong Hyo-jin will play Kang-soon, a jaded public defender who will gradually recover a sense of justice. No word yet on a hero, but I can think of a few (okay, twenty) leading men I’d like to see her paired up with. As long as we’re making wish lists, can this drama be a cute workplace rom-com underdog tale with a dash of idealism and heart? *puppy eyes*

I Can Hear Your Voice is hoping to premiere in early April.

Via Mk.co.kr

@readlead Thank you for that making video <3 It pains me to see unnie worked so hard to make the character successful but got zero recognition for it :(

EDIT: guys, if u have time, please vote for Gong Hyo Jin HERE . She's currently leading but Park Shin Hye is following closely behind. it'd be nice to see unnie become #1. Just click Gong Hyo Jin's name and scroll down and click the grey colored VOTE button.

Guest marikolah

Kong Hyo-jin: I was offered a lot of drama roles during the past two years but I couldn’t make a decision easily because most of them were based on my image from my previous drama. But the Hong sisters asked if I’d work with them even before the drama’s synopsis came out. And it seemed different to the point that I could feel gloominess, sadness, and happiness all at once by just looking at my character Gong-shil. Through the drama, I’d like to provide encouragement to those who are having a hard time in reality. I’ll also look the worst I’ve ever looked on screen so you can look forward to that too (laughs).

Source: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/68057

^ glad she turned it down for MS but I would love to see her in that kind of role again.

yumenas said: Hat's On update new picture!

설연휴 잘 보내셨죠?
이제 진짜 2014년 시작입니다!^^
달력에서 당분간 빨간날이 보이지 않겠지만, 우리 힘내서 하루하루 힘차게 달려봅시다~
새로운 모델 공효진, 박재범, B1A4와 스타일리쉬하고 유니크한 상품으로 함께하는 햇츠온에게도 기대 많이 해주세요!!
그럼 힘차게 화이팅!!!!

credit : Hat's On Facebook

Tool translate :
Have a good snowy holiday?
Now the real begining 2014! ^^
Look for a red day on the calendar, but let's take a look at our strength depends on the spirit day by day 
~
The new model Gong Hyo Jin, Jay Park, B1A4 stylish and unique products as there a lot if expectations on Hat's On, who let me in!
So vigourously fighting!

Me : Ok! I can't wait to see GHJ picture be a model of Hat's On product.
:-w :-w
Let's see the model of Hat in picture above. Which Hat model will be used by GHJ unnie?

Ok. I see symbol of money ($)? hmmm, i was reminded of GHJ tattoo???

Next models....
I see word "KING"??? Hmm... King? Kingdom??? Kekekeke...
Oh, i think my shiper radar active now!

Continue....
Guys, you can see word "Newyork"??? See there are also picture of BURGER???
Ckckckc..... :-w [-( L-)
I think, i really miss them. :( :(

Edit :
@readlead
Thank you for TMS Making Video.
:D >:D< :x

marikolah said: Kong Hyo-jin: I was offered a lot of drama roles during the past two years but I couldn’t make a decision easily because most of them were based on my image from my previous drama. But the Hong sisters asked if I’d work with them even before the drama’s synopsis came out. And it seemed different to the point that I could feel gloominess, sadness, and happiness all at once by just looking at my character Gong-shil. Through the drama, I’d like to provide encouragement to those who are having a hard time in reality. I’ll also look the worst I’ve ever looked on screen so you can look forward to that too (laughs).

Source: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/68057

^ glad she turned it down for MS but I would love to see her in that kind of role again.

Guest popcherrypop

Haven't seen this before so here's the longer 5-min clip on Suecomma Bonnie's showcase in Hong Kong. Start watching from 2:16 for quite a fair bit of GHJ-loveliness. It's the first time I have heard her speak this much in English! Video link below after screenshots:

QUEENxKONG_zpsbe6a42ba.jpg~original

GHJ from 3:11 onwards:
(In Mandarin) Hi everyone! I am Kong Hyo Jin! (Reverts to English) Hello everybody, I'm Hyo Jin Kong. Err, I really hope to see you guys... finally we met, yeah. I'm really exciting (note: excited to be?) in Hong Kong and errr, (switches back to Mandarin) I love you! Hahaha~

Also, kinda off-topic but...

Heard about Philip Seymour Hoffman's untimely death earlier today

:( I have always thought of him as one of the greatest American actors... and it's just devastating.

Guest cassia_lela

thank u popcherrypop... ah, unni so cute when she didn't know what to say anymore and saying "wo ai ni" :))
===========================================================================
this is unni's fashion in TGL Epi 15
These ones for the casual time
Jcx3RkC.jpg

44sv9kE.jpg

QtpvjjN.jpg

Red and Red 
B2HMW3P.jpg

hmm, for belows, I don't like it... it's really showed unni thin body :( 
9SF80jz.jpg

YGnAtIt.jpg

ICVA5sd.jpg

Yflp3Oa.jpg

5NxLbBW.jpg

8OVO3wZ.jpg

knISlqE.jpg

@popcherrypop ah that video, it has posted before, onnie so cute there, she spoke english even just a little, ah bian bian, that's different vid, and yes, onnie talk in english MORE this time, somehow it makes me happy :D thanks for the vid!!! :-*

@cassia have waited your post for ep 15, :D and finally... gumawo... cant wait for ep 16, tomo? :D
and same with you, kinda dislike the one that she wore when DK show up as a gift for her :))  and my most favorite one from this ep is the one onnie wore when she visited DK's house with his manager then saving the tomato potato.. :D but I curious the one with red blazer, what is it look alike? :-?

btw, I make a gif again from dvd, this time from NGs, onnie's looks really really cute!

47xanOc.gif
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Guest cassia_lela

readlead, thank u for the vid and the making... Yes, it's happy when I watch the making of dog poss, but somehow sad since unni has to do that...

Yes, i really don't like that tiger design, my fave shuld be the red one when she went to DK's house...

Not tomato dear, but potato :))

cant wait to see your gif, but unfortunately I should go bed early since my office will move, argh. See u guys 2morrow for the last episode...

hahaha she speak english, not bad, sound good...
since everybody talks bout TGL, TY, Pasta , TMS and GHJ another drama...
i wanna share pict from his last movie "Boomerang Family"... from some news, this movie got hit/box office at second place at first week...

images_zps5421f9af.jpg

7ea8855b6ec14c16b003269d74ef561c_zpsb52c240a.jpg

boomerang-family-3_zpsef88171c.jpg

b460504997aa4a01a6b1d8114b673fc8_zpscb745003.jpg

98dea5cc790b40ab9686580aa7afe7ef_zps1e9d97ca.jpg

BoomerangFamily_zpsc81270a0.jpg

Boomerang-Family6_zps89cbfbae.jpg

can-the-prospect-of-a-new-marriage-bring-peace-to-the-family_zps266ec356.jpg

258a1206e3f24ef1b0c30ac3c707d017_zps12a466d1.jpg

no no no, i dont like this one, she look old... hahha

624e767a131d459ba10dcf114653fed6_zpsef141b9d.jpg

but pretty good here...

90d23ba7f39b49b1bc9835d4c7111da2_zps6ca1a3e7.jpg

hahahahha...what kind of family is it

0c88a1924edc43caadc49b014b27528c_zpsfffa2e99.jpg

in-mo-returns-home-to-a-beating-from-older-brother-han-mo_zps8752b4c8.jpg

Guest popcherrypop

readlead said: @popcherrypop ah that video, it has posted before, onnie so cute there, she spoke english even just a little, something made me happy :D

@cassia have waited your post for ep 15, :D and finally... gumawo... cant wait for ep 16, tomo? :D
and same with you, kinda dislike the one that she wore when DK show up as a gift for her :))  and my most favorite one from this ep is the one onnie wore when she visited DK's house with his manager then saving the tomato.. :D but I curious the one with red blazer, what is it look alike? :-?

Guest ayudya010492

Hey, my 2nd fam-and-home..! I'm seriously trying hard to not lurking, b'fo I finished my exams,, which it ends after tomorrow, So I'll answer the comments tom, *wink+pinkie promise*  ;):)>-

Butttttt,, I really want to post something fo celebrate 200 PAGES in this threaddddd!!!  >:D< <:-P This is 1st video I ever made in my life. N its still not perfect made yet,, but hope u guys like it,, its one of my love expression fo our Miss Gong :x

Enjoy the vid!! N....see ya tom! Wish me luck on my last exams, nae saranghaneun chingu deul, unnie deul, dongsaeng deul,, annyeong~~ :-h

@cassia_lela @popcherrypop :)) Oh god I shouldnt laugh at netongg's post-post yesterday, and looks now, I did mistake too :D not tomato, but it's POTATO! araso?! :))

and before going to sleep, you know, gongvely is really really love laughing right?! SOOO, even she supposed to cry, still our gongvely did NGs in her crying scene! LOL

for sure you have watched the making before right, but this time I will post the NG's version :D
like before, go to here and dont forget this time the pass is ng3 :D