Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@readlead
Hmm... It's okay. Don't feel burden. Because i can't do it. :(
My connection don't support me.
Hopefully someone will do for us. hihi... ;)
Two more pages to reach 200 page. Fighting! :D
Edit : one page more! hihi...

@everyone
Hwa... Conversation about GHJ and her drama really awesome. I love read analysis and different opinions of all in here.
Although sometimes i have to repeat it several times to understand it. heheh... (My poor english). :(
Thank you All :D
missinginactionnomore said: It's the love month! How I love to see her ( and her special someone ) with something :D 

Guest netongg

hi..hi.. everyone i'm sorry for disappear and not make a post here for 2 days  i was sick before :-h
finally i 've read all the post.. feeling glad and dizzy for me at the same time (can you imagine how fast this thread nowadays, 2 days=8 pages, it's dizzy coz there's too many words especially @readlead & @ayudya post #ehem#ehem#cough#cough#xixixixixixi)

oohh i'm sorry yumenas coz we cant reach 200 pages on end Jan :( but still FIGHTING for our main goal 500 pages til Dec 2014 \m/ \m/

so excited read all comment discussing TGL, actually i'd started watching TGL and Thank You a month ago, but stopped coz so busy on my work (hehehe prefer watching on office coz at home the ic not good and for TGL besides me still cant move on from TMS)

and for Pasta, i was the one of who liked it, the drama that introduced me to GHJ, but at that time i hadnt become her fans just that i'd liked her :)

and for today want post the pic i found on this tumblr http://fantasydreamslife.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mxnnbr5cOT1rjevszo2_r1_400.jpg

someone know something abt this pic below
tumblr_mvwnf3iGhe1rjevszo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_mvwnf3iGhe1rjevszo4_1280.jpg

i love TMS because she act so cute toward SJS though her best makeup in TGL and Pasta. Good song and good partner and good script so I will always love GHJ as tae gong shil... For thank you...the script was good....their acting was good...but the star definitely the one who acting as GHJ's daughter... TGL had the same base script like TMS and funy too... but GHJ face expression as go ae jeong a bit serious... i do love sangdoo and biscuit teacher and she look younger now compare to herself in sang doo and biscuit teacher.For pasta though i skip a lot.. i know it is a good drama with a good script... and i hate LSK keep yelling but i like his his voice..what i like about ghj was she bring different character for each drama or film.... and she also change her hairstyle. (so kim gu ra would never being able to criticize someone like you)

popcherrypop said:
I would love to translate it but it's four to five times longer and much more complicated than SJS'. GHJ is a natural chatterbox, which I find extremely endearing ONLY if the interview is in English D: I have been putting off reading her translated interviews (Mandarin) because I probably would be constantly referring to the dictionary.

popcherrypop said: I don't know why but there's this occasional double posting issue - maybe it's the magic hour now? In any case, filling the space up with worthy GHJness:

@readlead !!!! We have been looking all over for this. If anyone knows where to find the source video, pleaaasse post it here. Only managed to get the screenshots off...
... Source: DC

netongg said:  hi..hi.. everyone i'm sorry for disappear and not make a post here for 2 days  i was sick before :-h
finally i 've read all the post.. feeling glad and dizzy for me at the same time (can you imagine how fast this thread nowadays, 2 days=8 pages, it's dizzy coz there's too many words especially @readlead & @ayudya post #ehem#ehem#cough#cough#xixixixixixi)

oohh i'm sorry yumenas coz we cant reach 200 pages on end Jan :( but still FIGHTING for our main goal 500 pages til Dec 2014 \m/ \m/

and for Pasta, i was the one of who liked it, the drama that introduced me to GHJ, but at that time i hadnt become her fans just that i'd liked her :)

someone know something abt this pci below

Guest popcherrypop

@readlead:

LOLOLOL :DDDDD >:D< >:D<

and @everyone:

DOWN_20140201_042722_zpsyxxkbsk9.gif
Source: DC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtyNVjA86SE

Party Rock is in the house tonight 
Everybody, just have a good time 
And we gon'(g) make you lose your mind 
Everybody, just have a good time

>:D< >:D< >:D<

Note: Song playing in the background + dancing GHJIF = winnin'

Guest cassia_lela

ah, since I don't know how to contribute, I decide to continue what yumenas did... the style of GAJ from epi 14 of TGL...
EPI 14
X6NKefE.jpg

I really love unni's outfit in here... it's so simple... but somehow turn out to be elegant stylish because of her... it's only white shirt and short skirt, but the way unni wore/used it, make this simple shirt/skirt more stylish... such as fashionista
n8z9mIK.jpg

I'm looking forward for this dress, who make it? it's so beautiful me think... but yes, maybe because it's unni who wore it :x
gzR1MNI.jpg

fcj46ex.jpg

EzoB9s6.jpg

bonus romantic scene, well, epi 14 contains many sweet scenes, like this one

2EFlQGI.jpg

@popcherrypop why do you laugh??? :-/  :D

@cassia_lela omo omo, gumawo cassia, finally... :-* your pics are much better than me, I've captured that pics as well, but the quality is very very bad.. :\">
and pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeee upload for ep 15-16 too, please cassia!!! [-O<

I am agree with you about the first pic, the white one, it's so so cimple yet onnie makes it looked elegant and so fashionable! \m/

but my favorite one, is this!

really love love this one!!! I've said before, that I love everytime Onnie wear something RED! and notice the shoes, same shoes which she wore at the conference pers of TGL! LOL, it's gong hyo jin after all, somehow seeing her wearing same costume for more than once makes me feel like "that's it, my gongvely!" haha

everyday, every second GHJ never once failed to impress me
each day my love and impression to her increase

she's not only ROM COM QUEEN but also FASHIONISTA QUEEN for me

if you watch Man from the star, will notice some of her style in the drama

tumblr_n0dj9oCN2t1siuhqbo2_500.jpg
tumblr_n0dj9oCN2t1siuhqbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0dj9oCN2t1siuhqbo3_500.jpg
tumblr_n0dj9oCN2t1siuhqbo4_500.png

she's my STYLE ICON
but no worries I really cant pull those boots
only GHJ's can

:D :x

cassia_lela

said:

ah, since I don't know how to contribute, I decide to continue what yumenas did... the style of GAJ from epi 14 of TGL...

I really love unni's outfit in here... it's so simple... but somehow turn out to be elegant stylish because of her... it's only white shirt and short skirt, but the way unni wore/used it, make this simple shirt/skirt more stylish... such as fashionista

n8z9mIK.jpg

[spoiler/]

Guest cassia_lela

but readlead, it's still blurred i think, sorry... Yes, i'll continue it for sure, but tomorrow, since it's so late night at my place... Hehe wonder, at epi 14, unni just wore 4 wardrobes :)) the one is just a tshirt and pants for sleep... Ohh, so that's the shoes she wore... Never aware of that... And i don't know how to comment at that white red dress, since it's showed the thin of unni...