Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@yumenas yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.... so she only post until ep 13? :(

okay, I wanted to continue it but.. oh god, I was end up watching ep 13 and captured many pics of the first scene ep 13 and cant help want to post the dialog, to show how is it so awesome TGL is! :D

The dialog, it's funny then it's getting serious then you'll end up with feeling of sadness! That's how great the writing of TGL!

Aejung : Dokko jin ssi...

Dokkojin : You didnt come rescue me no matter how long I waited, so I came here myself

Aejung : Judging from the way you speak, it seems like the spell I cast on you didnt work at all

Dokkojin : The only thing that has an effect on me is your song. So, sing the song dugun dugun.

Aejung : I dont want to sing that song anymore. I've rid myself of that National Treasure Girls's song dugun dugun. I have a new song I'm going to reveal.

Dokkojin : oh really? if it's not dugun dugun, what could it be..? boom boom windfal windfall ?

Aejung : it's not going to be like that! it's ballad! a ballad! Do you want to listen to it?

Dokkojin : wow. the singer sang it well.

Aejung : Right? the demo singer sang it so well. I'm most likely going to get bad comments for not singing as well

Dokkojin : it's okay, you're not a singer sings because of your voice.

Aejung : how did you know? I was a singer with the face and the body, a visual singer.

Dokkojin : Visual? For what?

Aejung : from the top of my head to the tip of my toes, they all said I was pretty and had the 'national treasure' body. Didnt you like me because I was pretty?

Dokkojin : that's enough! it's better not to look. (then lying suddenly..)

Aejung : ah, the earphones are going to... (so aejung follow him lying together :D )

Dokkojin : Just stay still. I wasnt charged long enough, so I have no energy.

Aejung : dokko jin ssi, if you're broken over here and your heart is racing because of me, shouldnt your eyes also be broken to see me as the prettiest? (oh sinca aejung :)) ) shouldnt your lips be broken to say that i'm the prettiest? (oh god... =)) ) that way, there's a purpose to someone who's broken.

Dokkojin : that's right. I'm broken ( dk remember about his convo with mr. perfect that AJ
will get hurting if dk fails in his surgery ) my eyes are broken, so you're the prettiest to me. My mouth is also broken, so these words just keep coming out of it. You're so pretty, I could die! ( this words are truly funny but I can laugh, instead my heart... :(( )

Aejung : (smile) did my dokko spill some oil because he's broken? it's so oily, I think I'm going to slip!

Dokkojin : Since the oil has leaked, should I set it on fire?

Aejung : Should we? should we just play with fire? should we drop a fire bomb? ( oh my the dorkiness of Aj is back =)) )

Dokkojin : why are you being like thing?

Aejung : never mind. I wont be able to take responsibility for my dokko. I have to protect you all the way to the end.

Dokkojin : You dont need to protect me.

Aejung : I'll make sure to protect you. no matter what.

Dokkojin : (silent.. )

Aejung : (begin to crying.... ) dokko jin ssi...

Dokkojin : what?

Aejung : when you're fixed, you can leave whenever you want. I wont hold onto you. On the day I wake up and come to my senses, If I asked you to let me go, then you have to let me go. Promise. promise me. ( aejunga... :( )

Dokkojin : yes. You too, even when I let you leave, dont be hurt and just break away from me. You have to endure it well. Hhmm? (huwaaaaaaaaaa :(( :(( :(( )

bian guys, cant post the pic, my eyes are teary now... :(

that is just one scene of TGL ep 1, you laugh and cry at the same time...

Guest popcherrypop

calcipurr said: @lovedaisy13 I was just sad because it marked the end of TMS haha. To me, that hug meant they were done shooting, no more BTS videos, and there's a big question mark on whether or not GHJ and SJS will work together again (I won't lose hope!), etc. That was a really sad thought, or I could just be pmsing lol jk! :)
@popcherrypop LOL about the crack! XD
It's probably entirely my fault lol. I totally agree with you that the story has to be straightforward. I anticipated that, I just wish the plot was less predictable to make up for the limited running time. It would've been more interesting and this is just me being too demanding hahaha!
Another thing about me is I have a short attention span, so I tend to dislike movies (i.e. Love Fiction) the first time. Then I fall in love with it the second time, or third...or fourth. I gave YMTB another shot.. I admit it was quite moving. GHJ's character was more than beautiful for going the second mile for the dad, even after receiving the payment. That's some deep stuff right there. Scratch what I said previously lol "I didn't like the story at all." Okay, I spoke too rashly. It's not one of my favorites, but I like YMTB :)
I didn't mind the Italian restaurant setting, because it's rare to see people use fork and knives in Kdramas haha. Oh and thanks for the warning, I will try to avoid his movies then (don't get me wrong, I have nothing against LSK) >_<

A very awesome project:Project Gong Hyo Jin 2014
Hi all :) We're on the 3rd phase on our fan name project. Click on the link and vote for 3 names you love the most :D Please be reminded to vote only once during the entire voting period :D Once the top names are chosen, the team will be posting the names in soop to ask for their opinion on which name GHJ unnie might prefer(it's a long shot but we're kinda hoping we get their opinion on this so let's keep our fingers crossed) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AleJ63bq5wmIdEoweng1UGpva2VrbU5aaWFWWVlSRUE&usp=sharing#gid=1 
Direct link to the poll  http://micropoll.com/a/mpview/1176929-3878513  

This is my last post related to TGL fashion style. hehe... (Sory for many post).
This is from different blog.

# Drama Styling Tips : The Greatest Love

ews20110722bestlove0.jpg
I'm going to take a gander and say that Gong probably styled herself, because Gu Ae Jung's fashion sense is really reminiscent of Gong's personal style.
And i love some Gong Hyo Jin personal style. Also, it doesn't hurt that Gong has one of the most beautiful smiles ever ever EVER.
I have such a crush.
Alright vamanos!

The thing i like about Gong's style in the drama is that there is a huge variety. There wasn't a lot of repetition and neither was there a "look" that Gu Ae Jung did. As you can see in the other dramas, i'm a bigger fan of mens wear than womens wear, but Greatest Love was all about womens wear and Gong looked amazing in everything. Everything is super on-trend with the current season : wide-leg pants, a lot of volume and length, short hair cuts, bright lips. Also spotted a lot of trendy bags : YSL Muse 2, Mulberry Tilly, Miu Miu satchles.
I capped a lot of these with the intent of capturing the outfits as best as i could, so they might be more informative than aesthetically pleasing.

ews20110722bestlove10.jpg
ews20110722bestlove5.jpg
ews20110722bestlove6.jpg

Gong really knows how to put together an outfit because she has a great innate sense of style, which means more than just wearing nice clothes. The hair, the makeup, the accessories, the jewelry, the shoes, the clothes, the little things — all of that goes into great style and Gong just gets it. She’s also pretty adventurous with shapes and proportions.

ews20110722bestlove12.jpg
ews20110722bestlove13.jpg
ews20110722bestlove15.jpg
ews20110722bestlove18.jpg
ews20110722bestlove19.jpg

ews20110722bestlove3.jpg
So not only is Gong a great actress, she also looks like this. Always!
source : http://evacuatewithstyle.org

popcherrypop said:
PS - Anyhoo, GHJ mentioned in the TMS interview booklet that she wants to work with SJS in a movie next, and SIG in another romcom. Now, some background info: I read this in a parody interview written up by Baidu-ers in which they used material from the interview booklet and created their own funny scenario with Dispatch reporters interviewing her. However, since they didn't specify what is fact or fiction, I would advise everyone to take this with a pinch of salt, myself included :D

readlead said:  The dialog, it's funny then it's getting serious then you'll end up with feeling of sadness! That's how great the writing of TGL!

Aejung : Dokko jin ssi...

Dokkojin : You didnt come rescue me no matter how long I waited, so I came here myself

Aejung : Judging from the way you speak, it seems like the spell I cast on you didnt work at all

Dokkojin : The only thing that has an effect on me is your song. So, sing the song dugun dugun.

Aejung : I dont want to sing that song anymore. I've rid myself of that National Treasure Girls's song dugun dugun. I have a new song I'm going to reveal.

Dokkojin : oh really? if it's not dugun dugun, what could it be..? boom boom windfal windfall ?

Aejung : it's not going to be like that! it's ballad! a ballad! Do you want to listen to it?

Dokkojin : wow. the singer sang it well.

Aejung : Right? the demo singer sang it so well. I'm most likely going to get bad comments for not singing as well

Dokkojin : it's okay, you're not a singer sings because of your voice.

Aejung : how did you know? I was a singer with the face and the body, a visual singer.

Dokkojin : Visual? For what?

Aejung : from the top of my head to the tip of my toes, they all said I was pretty and had the 'national treasure' body. Didnt you like me because I was pretty?

Dokkojin : that's enough! it's better not to look. (then lying suddenly..)

Aejung : ah, the earphones are going to... (so aejung follow him lying together :D )

Dokkojin : Just stay still. I wasnt charged long enough, so I have no energy.

Aejung : dokko jin ssi, if you're broken over here and your heart is racing because of me, shouldnt your eyes also be broken to see me as the prettiest? (oh sinca aejung :)) ) shouldnt your lips be broken to say that i'm the prettiest? (oh god... =)) ) that way, there's a purpose to someone who's broken.

Dokkojin : that's right. I'm broken ( dk remember about his convo with mr. perfect that AJ
will get hurting if dk fails in his surgery ) my eyes are broken, so you're the prettiest to me. My mouth is also broken, so these words just keep coming out of it. You're so pretty, I could die! ( this words are truly funny but I can laugh, instead my heart... :(( )

Aejung : (smile) did my dokko spill some oil because he's broken? it's so oily, I think I'm going to slip!

Dokkojin : Since the oil has leaked, should I set it on fire?

Aejung : Should we? should we just play with fire? should we drop a fire bomb? ( oh my the dorkiness of Aj is back =)) )

Dokkojin : why are you being like thing?

Aejung : never mind. I wont be able to take responsibility for my dokko. I have to protect you all the way to the end.

Dokkojin : You dont need to protect me.

Aejung : I'll make sure to protect you. no matter what.

Dokkojin : (silent.. )

Aejung : (begin to crying.... ) dokko jin ssi...

Dokkojin : what?

Aejung : when you're fixed, you can leave whenever you want. I wont hold onto you. On the day I wake up and come to my senses, If I asked you to let me go, then you have to let me go. Promise. promise me. ( aejunga... :( )

Dokkojin : yes. You too, even when I let you leave, dont be hurt and just break away from me. You have to endure it well. Hhmm? (huwaaaaaaaaaa :(( :(( :(( )

bian guys, cant post the pic, my eyes are teary now... :(

that is just one scene of TGL ep 1, you laugh and cry at the same time...

readlead said:
popcherrypop said:
PS - Anyhoo, GHJ mentioned in the TMS interview booklet that she wants to work with SJS in a movie next, and SIG in another romcom. Now, some background info: I read this in a parody interview written up by Baidu-ers in which they used material from the interview booklet and created their own funny scenario with Dispatch reporters interviewing her. However, since they didn't specify what is fact or fiction, I would advise everyone to take this with a pinch of salt, myself included :D

@calcipurr...Please don't feel sad for not liking Pasta at all. If I'll be real honest why I love it, it's because of the way it touched gender discrimination and equality. It tickled my worldview and I don't consider all are into it. Enjoy the shows that suit you. ;) Also, it seems like we here have liked/rooted for GHJ with different reasons: her personality, popularity/awards, her fashion sense and her dramas/films. As for me, I'm more into her acting,her acting decisions/previous works and her characters.

I am very curious what she considers energetic and more vibrant than (Me Sook, Mi Yun, Yoo Kyung, TGS...). :D

natsumikwen said: @calcipurr...Please don't feel sad for not liking Pasta at all. If I'll be real honest why I love it, it's because of the way it touched gender discrimination and equality. It tickled my worldview and I don't consider all are into it. Enjoy the shows that suit you. ;) Also, it seems like we here have liked/rooted for GHJ with different reasons: her personality, popularity/awards, her fashion sense and her dramas/films. As for me, I'm more into her acting,her acting decisions/previous works and her characters.

I am very curious what she considers energetic and more vibrant than (Me Sook, Mi Yun, Yoo Kyung, TGS...). :D

missinginactionnomore said: A very awesome project:Project Gong Hyo Jin 2014
Hi all :) We're on the 3rd phase on our fan name project. Click on the link and vote for 3 names you love the most :D Please be reminded to vote only once during the entire voting period :D Once the top names are chosen, the team will be posting the names in soop to ask for their opinion on which name GHJ unnie might prefer(it's a long shot but we're kinda hoping we get their opinion on this so let's keep our fingers crossed)
@readlead @yumenas @Popcherrypop 

@yumenas I've captured all of onnie's fashion in TGL ep 14 - 16, but sadly, the result is really really bad :(( first, my vid is hardsub, so there is many pics that have subtitle on it's. Second, my vids are only 360p or lower than that so most of the pics are blur! :(( so I dont have confident to post it.. bian...
hope someone else who have better video can post better pics in future... [-O<

btw, still I want to post something from TGL :D

mvdv96T.jpg
rgSfQNo.jpg
s1rSY8q.jpg
Rnc49wU.jpg

=)) =)) =))

oh god, I really love this drama but at the same time makes me feel so angry with hong sister, why they dont make tms as romantic as tgl??? why??? tms supposed to have much more skinship wasnt? why hong sister onnie, why??? what a real pity! [-(

hope tomo night before 3rd february, we can achieve page 200, is it possible??? 8->