Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest netongg

hi everyone i'm back, sorry for not make post before, so busy with my work and being volunteer, u know guys there's floods everywhere at Jakarta, lucky me wasnt one of the victim  #:-S
anyway quickly stop here, coz i remember our project so is this article have been posted here before??  :-?
@popcherrypop :x :x ur pic
class="entry-title"2013 BIG 8 ⑤ About Sidus HQ
2013122617371510012.jpg

More about Sidus HQ

Jun Ji-hyun, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hye-soo, Shin Mina, Zo In-sung, Song Joong-ki, Lim Soo-jung, Ha Jung-woo, Gong Yoo and Kong Hyo-jin. What these stars have in common? The thing is, all of these stars started their career in Sidus HQ. Then, what Korean actors management firms King Kong Entertainment, Blossom Entertainment, Fantagio and Management Soop have in common? The answer is again, Sidus HQ. These management companies are all established by managers who have worked for Sidus HQ before.

full article here

kreesna said: It's old article and posted on March 16, 2011 (dunno if it's already posted before)

class="entry-title"Interview with Gong Hyo Jin

10: I guess there was a big gap between who you really are and who you want to be.

Gong: I actually wanted people to see me as a wilder person up till my early twenties. You know, there are always kids like that in school. Those who think the No. 1 delinquent in school is cooler than the class president. And that it’s cool to spit, chew gum and kick what you could just use your hands to push. (laugh) There was a time I wanted to be like that. Of course, that’s no longer the case (laugh) although there are times I want to seem more brash. And over time, I’ve come to think that thinking of the environment and becoming a meticulous person is much cooler. I also think there will come a time when the fact that my serious attitude toward other things and people will be received well by others as well.

10: Do you think having such an attitude influences your acting as well? It looks like you act your roles with more precision in your more recent projects, particularly in “Pasta” alongside actor Lee Sun-kyun. It seemed like you were paying more attention to how you guys work with your scene partner or the overall space of the kitchen rather than trying to make yourselves stand out.

Gong: Once you start taking an interest in these sort of issues, it becomes difficult to play characters that spend recklessly. I may decide that it won’t fit me to play the daughter of a rich family. Of course, I’ll probably take it if the project is a good one (laugh). I also think an actor’s job involves getting many people to like me. You’ll meet from 50 to up to 100 people on the crew per project, then go your own ways but meet again later. And of those people, there will be people you meet for the first time but you can only work well with them by talking to them, getting them to like you and exchanging each others feelings. I think that’s how I came to pay attention to relationships on set or how I work with the project in general so that may be my strength when it comes to acting.

10: It seems that you think a lot about your relationships with others and people’s perception of you.

Gong: Since young, I’ve been the type that tries to get along with my friends. (laugh) Someone who is good at noticing how others feel and knows what’s going on. I’ve been the type that has always made the effort to maintain good relationships with people rather than lead others or be in the center of attention.

10: I think that’s why you’ve played a lot of roles that involve taking care and looking after others. Even in “Pasta,” Lee Sun-kyun’s character Hyun-wook started depending a lot on your character Yoo-kyung.

Gong: It just turned out that way. (laugh) I came to realize one day that I was controlling chef (Hyun-wook). (laugh) I was watching one of the episodes on television one day with the crew and they kept saying that Yoo-kyung is so sly. (laugh) I know I’m the one who did the acting but Yoo-kyung truly did look sly in how she controlled Hyun-wook with her expressions.

10: I think that’s what was unique about Yoo-kyung. She didn’t try too much to appeal to men with her femininity yet it’s not like it was concealed on purpose. It just felt like you portrayed women as they are in everyday life but I think you must have thought a lot how to go about this.

Gong: I try not to play the same roles. That is why I try to convince producers straight up of the sort of roles I want to play everytime. And I put in a lot of effort in the beginning of the project to show that I didn’t make the wrong judgement. The director did say I seemed too feeble at first. (laugh) And he worried over whether I’d be able to stand up to Hyun-wook when he’d always be shouting at me. But I told myself that I wouldn’t act it out even if I know how to because I’ve done it before. I just wanted to show an ordinary girl who is scared enough to cry when Hyun-wook is being scary and be slow at a lot of things. It was after the first two episodes that the director said I should continue portraying Yoo-kyung the way I was.

10: That’s why I’m curious of the next step that you’ll take. Actresses become limited to the roles they can play with age but it seems like you’re just increasingly getting better at finding the roles you want to play.

Gong: Up until “Pasta,” I think used to believe my strength laid in how I was good at making women think I’m cool or wild. But for the time being, I want to play characters like I did in “Pasta” although of course, I’d make sure there are different things that are charming about her. I think that now, actresses have longer heydays and they have more time than they did in the past. I just think that we need to be better. We have to extend our life as actresses by constantly working hard instead of waiting to make it big by coming across a great project by chance. You need to competent to captivate people. Acting isn’t just about working on a good project and a good director. Projects that may have seemed slightly hopeless turn into good projects with good acting and I’d like to become an actress who can be of help to the people who make that project. I’m trying to become an actress liked not only by people who watch my work but also those who make them. I think that’s probably how I’d be able to stay in this industry for a long time. (laugh)

10: How would you like to live your life when you’re past your thirties, not as an actress but as a human being.

Gong: Well it may have already started for me but actors have defined characters as actors. For example, that one may seem ‘feminine’ or ‘kind.’ But I think I need to push that aside and look for who I really am when I’m back to being my real self. When actors get a set image, they try to magnify that aspect of them as much as they can and push ahead with it in a way that will be most well received by people. That also sometimes makes them worry whether they might mistakenly show their true selves. That’s why when they play characters that deviate from their set image, they say things like, “I played a character completely different from me” or “The person you see on screen is just the character.” (laugh)

10: So are you not going to do that anymore? (laugh)

Gong: I know that I have the image of being a fashionista who is honest, confident and outspoken. And it’s true that I don’t deny it nor try to change it. But that’s me as an actress. I want to show people who I am as myself. I’m actually more careful and I’m hoping to be someone who can see the entire forest instead of just a single tree. That’s why rather than adopting my image as an actor to my actual life, I don’t know how this will be accepted, but I want to be someone who is two-faced. (laugh) An actress on the outside but I think what I’ve written in my book is closest to who I really am. That’s what I want people’s perception of me to be.

Source: here

She's AWE to the SOME

An old article, I dont remember it has posted before :D

class="content-title" The Best to Worst Dressed at Award Ceremonies sherryxkim January 4, 2012

The Best to Worst Dressed at Award Ceremonies

As the year 2011 drew to a close and the new year 2012 approached, many broadcasting companies were busy with festivities. SBS, KBS, and MBC had award ceremonies, drawing in singers and actors alike.

Of course, rolling out the red carpet means fashion will be one sharp thing to look out for. There was a wide variety of fashions, from cold deflecting bright colors to short, revealing sexy outfits. Entertainers chose pink, yellow, and orange for a fresh appeal. Many celebrities opted for the safe black color to give off that classic chicness and charisma.

Dispatch looked back at the fashions of several awards ceremonies, and ranked them from “Best,” “Good,” “Bad,” to “Worst.” Let’s take a look at all the most “memorable” fashions.

............... best - yoona snsd

471619.jpg

In the “Good” category we have actress Gong Hyo Jin! She chose an eye-popping yellow gown for the 2011 MBC Drama Awards on December 30. Not only does the lemon yellow color of this dress make this gem stand out immediately, but the back detailing also draws attention. The back is cropped halfway, revealing her lower back. This dress is really fashion forward, worthy only of a true fashionista. The simple accessories allow the dress to be the center of attention.

full article here
credit soompi.com

mmm... I still think onnie's dress is the best tough... :-@

and here comment from javabeans  about the dress :D

Gong Hyo-jin takes home her third Top Excellence Award from MBC; this year it’s for Best Love, but she’s also got one for Pasta last year and Thank You in 2007. I admit I was iffy on the dress until I realized it had pockets (dresses with pockets = best thing ever), and then it was all-out love.

mbc11_gonghyojin1.jpg mbc11_gonghyojin2.jpg mbc11_gonghyojin3.jpg

full article here and you can see all the appearances of that night :)
credit dramabenas.com

Guest netongg

Roundtable: Picture Perfect

20121017_seoulbeats_gong_hyo_jin.jpeg

Kim: Just to preface this quickly, I used to keep an unhealthy habit of collecting selected titles of Korean magazines, as long as I could get my hands on them. Korean editorials — actually, Korean fashion publications in general — were unlike anything I’d seen prior to this buying frenzy. I was absolutely enamoured.

Haha. So, this topic just gave me a good reason to go unearth my stash of Vogue Girls, Elle Girls, Nylon Koreas, Dazed and Confused-s and High Cuts. I think my current collection makes up only two-thirds of the original lot and this was because a bunch had to be cleared out when our house went under renovation. A bit of a sad recollection but my cupboards can only store so much.

But I digress. With Korean fashion shoots, I’m more inclined to appreciate the stories they tell (with the clothes, of course), versus the celebs being shot. I did get into this because of the odd editorial from a familiar K-drama/K-pop face but then I discovered the world of Korean models and the rest became history. Other than the occasional pretty ones (Song Joong-ki, Hyun Bin, Lee Min-jung, etc.), I prefer unconventional beauties to models (like Jessica Gomes). Personally, I feel the lesser known faces don’t have to be over-styled or styled to fit an image, and they aren’t photoshopped much or photoshopped at all. Photoshoots look better when they’re less clinical, more organic. (This editorial isn’t the best example but it’s packed in quite a few young faces from the modelling industry.)

With regard to favourites, I’ve always like this one shot of Gong Hyo-jin. She makes me want to laugh and console her at the same time.

And of course, some pairings are just meant to be… 

Gaya: I really want to see the rest of that Gong Hyo-jin photoshoot now.

source

Guest netongg

who-wore-it-better-go-hyun-jung-vs-son-y
class="entry-title"Who Wore It Better?: Go Hyun Jung vs. Son Ye Jin vs. Shin Min Ah vs. Son Yeon Jae vs. Gong Hyo JinGo Hyun Jung, Son Ye Jin, Shin Min Ah, Son Yeon Jae, and Gong Hyo Jin were all spotted wearing this vintage styled dress from Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 Ready-to Wear Collection worth $5,300.
for me definitely GONG HYO JIN !!!  :x :x

who-wore-it-better-go-hyun-jung-vs-son-ysource

Guest netongg

Friends Forever! Gong Hyo Jin and Shin Min Ah

raogn7.jpgb3msn8.jpg

Gong hyo jin and Shin Min Ah are best of friends. ^_^ both had a movie together, also both participated at Hong sisters’ drama. the screen caps is taken from Gong hyo jin’s new drama, best love which is written by Hong sisters. and the drama i’m currently enoying now. indeed, they’re friends forever! even in shirts! haha

source

Guest cassia_lela

yes yes yes, I remember when Unni wore that yellow dress, I first think like "err, unni, really?" but then see how she wore it, and then showed that the dress has a pocket, I like "that's unni <3, the fashionista" 
and when she wore that black shirt *dunno what to say* to M net 20 choice award, unni showed her taste of fashion, that's award it's for young people, so yes, that dress really unique to young people eye... 
woah, the same dress, and among of them are friends =)) I guess maybe they suggest each other to use that dress... it's pasta time right? it's when unni get the lovely title, and in that photo, unni really lovely :x

9645918230_40095cd4c3_z.jpg
South Korean actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) posed for the camera for 'Master's Sun (주군의 태양)' drama poster. The actress had a total of three wardrobe changes. In the official drama poster, she wore a Sicillian Marionette Theater printed silk dress from Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2013 collection. You may remember Choi Kang Hee (최강희) in the same dress recently. In the promotional photos, she opted for a lace jersey dress from Donna Karan which we have previously seen on Ha Ji Won (하지원) and an Andy & Debb monochrome dress. 93a3cd86_o.jpeg credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

9408804816_cdc35d0aa6_z.jpg
South Korean actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) attended the press conference of SBS drama, 'Master's Sun (주군의 태양)' held in Seoul, South Korea on July 30, 2013. The actress wore a peach colored pleated dress from Christopher Kane Resort 2013 collection. Her look was accessorized with silver cuffs and rings as well as a pair of lace-up gladiator suede sandals. This is a very expected look from Gong Hyo Jin (공효진). What do you think?

credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

9024641416_2648529558_z.jpgIn Lee Hyori (이효리)'s latest music video, 'Bad Girls (배드 걸스)', she was seen wearing a yellow patterned fur coat from pushBUTTON Fall/Winter 2013 collection. You may remember seeing the same coat on actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) at Seoul Fashion Week. Later in the music video, she was seen wearing a yellow peplum ensemble from Lucky Chouette Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Gold accessories and a pair of black studded sandals (not seen above) to complete her look. credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

8735794358_b8eb579dbd_z.jpgThai actress, Chompoo Araya A. Hargate (อารยา อัลเบอร์ต้า ฮาร์เก็ต) was first seen wearing a gorgeous red woven raffia cut-out dress from Carven Spring/Summer 2013 collection to Racer promotional event held in Bangkok, Thailand on March 15, 2013. The beautiful actress accessorized her look with turquoise jewels and a pair of silver glitter pumps. South Korean actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) was seen wearing the same dress to the VIP premiere of 'Aging Family (고령화가족)' held in Seoul, South Korea on May 6, 2013. The fan of Carven wore a pair of beige suede pumps with the dress. 4dd165aa_o.jpeg credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

8689472136_623087e1ef_z.jpg
South Korean actresses, Han Chae Young (한채영) and Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) both attended Mue Fall/Winter 2013 fashion show held in Seoul, South Korea on April 26, 2013. Pregnant with her first child, Han Chae Young (한채영) wore an 'Aria' printed blouse from Mary Katrantzou Spring/Summer 2013 collection. A black knitted skirt, clutch and oxford pumps. Maternity chic! Get a similar 'Aria' printed blouse on Net-A-Porter. Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) wore a black zebra suspension blouse from Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Black leather pants and a pair of cut-out booties to accessorize her look. credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

8508211406_ac026d40a2_z.jpg South Korean actresses, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) and Kim Hyo Jin (김효진) both walked the red carpet of 'Stalker ('스토커)' VIP premiere held in Seoul, South Korea on February 21, 2013. Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) wore a quilted jacket from Acne Fall/Winter 2012 collection. A pair of black denim and leather boots to accessorize her casual and laid-back look. Kim Hyo Jin (김효진) opted for a brown trench coat from Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2012 collection. A pair of gold glitter pumps and Stella McCartney 'Falabella' clutch to complete her look. credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

8238837270_d02623f815_z.jpg Actresses Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) and Im Su Jeong (임수정) attended the 33rd Annual Blue Dragon Film Awards held at Sejong Center in Seoul, South Korea on November 30, 2012. Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) wore a draped organza and tulle gown from the well-loved Christian Dior Fall/Winter 2012 collection. A pink lips to complement the dress. Im Su Jeong (임수정) was hands-down my best dressed that evening wearing a gown from Demin. Swarovski necklace and platform sandals from Shoedazzle to complete her look. The styling and make up was spot on. credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

8155507478_45f86d9463_z.jpg South Korean actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) was first seen wearing the black dress from Jardin de Chouette Fall/Winter 2012 collection at the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards held on April 26, 2012. Suzy (수지) from Miss A was also seen wearing the same dress at the 2012 Style Icon Awards held at CJ E&M Center on October 25, 2012. Both of them were wearing platforms but I do prefer Gong Hyo Jin (공효진)'s mature and edgy look compared to Suzy (수지)'s youthful look.144f856e_o.jpeg credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/

8071267541_b52419d55a_z.jpg South Korean actress, Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) was seen attending the Asia Pacific Actors Network (APAN) Star Road held during the 17th Busan International Film Festival in Busan, South Korea on October 5, 2012. The actress opted for a two-tone macramé dress from Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2012 collection. Keeping her outfit simple with a pair of beige pumps from Céline. I'm happy she didn't go too crazy with her shoe choice. Simple and feminine. Would have love it if it was higher. credit to http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/