Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

I see ghj name in the july schedule. So it's not going to be MBC or KBS, started in the second week of july up to first week of september, so it probably will be 16 ep? Almost the same as TMS time slot last year. JIS is always with that network, and the last production of the writer and PD is also with them. Should i be good to that network? Well i'll just have to wait until July then.

Guest cassia_lela

yes, I and We definitely will support her, no matter where the drama *if she accept of course* will aired...
last night I finished to watch the Love Fiction, finally... this is the first unni's movie I watch... and yes, their chemistry really good, the way HJW look at her in the morning make me awww... I think I wanna watch that scene more and more :))

I know right, we'll  suport her fully, no matter which network will air it... still.. I cant accept the fact that sbs... oh God.... never ever I have problem like this before, even when MBC didnt do right job in their awards, still I dont have matter if my favorite actor staring their drama but this time.... argh! ~X(

okay, keep positive!

@cassia_lela really you havent watched love fiction before? why?? OMG, it's one of my most favorite movie from both OTP, tough I dont like the plot actually, even more with hjw's character there, still... it's so hillarious and entertaining to watch! and me too, love the scene at the morning too!!! his eyes when he looks to onnie... aaaahh, I think I want to make some gifs now for that scene... :D

Here are some excerpts that i really like about GHJ , from her interview with Movieweek in 2009 for her film promotion "sisters on the road". "KHJ: I’ve gone on lots of vacations, but never alone. I’d like to go on the path through India or Chile like Santiago. People around me have said that if you go to India that a new world will be opened. I want to go when I can put down all of my baggage (metaphor). Not yet, but I’m going to go if I think that I’ve become too contaminated with things like money or fame.". "KHJ: I think my late 20s was a point when I began thinking differently. I think there are more aspects that I have to be responsible for as an actor. I’d like to continue evolving until the day I quit this work (acting). And then if I come to a point where I’m chasing riches and fame, I want to travel far away.". (full interview: http://kpculture.wordpress.com/2009/05/09/shin-mina-kong-hyo-jins-interview/). How can I not admire this girl. Her attitude, behaviour is all reflected in what was written above. So girls, when we hear she is travelling to Chile or India, meaning she is starting to chase riches and fame. ;):D

Guest cassia_lela

oh @readlead if you will make that scene's gif, I will hug you so tight... I want to see how's HJW and Unni act in the morning again and again... 
yeah, I kinda sceptical about Korean's Movie... so... yeah, it's need more willing to watch it, and Love Fiction is my first full movie :))
but now, I'm looking forward to see unni's movie, still I havent got any boomerang family's subtitle =.= 
@missionactionnomore nope, didn't get any news about her if she will do a movie this year =.= 
oh, I look at the GHJ's project, omo... so many name... it's really good of course, because we have many option... can't wait for the time when we have to vote :))

@dems thank you onnie, never read this one before... so, if someday onnie turn be materialistic one, she will do travel to very very far place? LOL, I cant help but it's funny tough I am amazed at the same time how she is so straightforward about this one! Really, is there korean female artist like her? so straightforward, down to earth, simple, casual and being honest, I mean really honest for things that bet no many artist will dare to say it openly in media! bravo hyo jin onnie! =D>

and this one, to show you how different hyo jin onnie is compare to another actress, well if you can understand what I mean :)

MW: Travelling definitely matures a person. Can you recall a memorable travel [experience]?

SM: The year before last was my first time staying alone in New York for about a month and a half or two[...] I think it really helped to know that I did something on my own. I really enjoyed that I could see myself very objectively. Ah, I thought places such as clubs would be uncomfortable since [people would recognize me because] I debuted when I was young, but [when I went] in New York where nobody recognized me anyways, it wasn’t fun and I was sleepy. (Laughs)

KHJ: You’re supposed to go to clubs with close friends. I met Mina in New York at that time. I said, “Mina, Let’s go somewhere nice” but she said, “Unni, I think I’m getting cold symptoms,” and didn’t come out. Of course, if you aren’t sick, you wouldn’t be Mina.

SM: I was really sick that day. And it was raining. (Laughs)

KHJ: Why must you get sick? I was going to play with you! (Laughs) I’ve gone on lots of vacations, but never alone. I’d like to go on the path through India or Chile like Santiago. People around me have said that if you go to India that a new world will be opened. I want to go when I can put down all of my baggage (metaphor). Not yet, but I’m going to go if I think that I’ve become too contaminated with things like money or fame.

and this one

MW: I actually thought to myself, who could have done Myeong Joo’s role if not for Kong Hyo Jin?

KHJ: Actually, once you watch Crush and Blush, this is nothing. It’s fate, it’s fate [that I do such characters]. (Laughs) I’m not going to do it anymore. I think I have to take it easy on my body. Next time I’m going to act as a really refined, cool character.

LOL, reading this is really makes me feel closer to her... she is just being natural here... that she doesnt want to act that kind of character anymore that she want a cool character in future... isnt it an honesty too? truly love and adore her, that whatever she will do in future, for sure I'll keep my eyes on her project! :D \m/

oh @readlead if you will make that scene's gif, I will hug you so tight... I want to see how's HJW and Unni act in the morning again and again... 

yeah, I kinda sceptical about Korean's Movie... so... yeah, it's need more willing to watch it, and Love Fiction is my first full movie

:)

)

but now, I'm looking forward to see unni's movie, still I havent got any boomerang family's subtitle =.= 

@missionactionnomore nope, didn't get any news about her if she will do a movie this year =.= 

oh, I look at the GHJ's project, omo... so many name... it's really good of course, because we have many option... can't wait for the time when we have to vote

:)

)

@missinginactionnomore oh chinguya..... are we too immature? too childish? too bias? too over-react? :D it's not good to keep hating in our heart ofcourse, but but but... hhhh... if then the drama still will air in SBS, then... in the end of the year SBS give onnie what she deserve, mmm maybe we can forget our disappointment... but again what I am worry is if we will get again what we have gotten at end of last year... TT_______TT 

@everyone bian... domo domo bianne.... I still cant think positively towards SBS... :(

@cassia_lela I'll make it soon! but please dont out high expectation on me... :D

She's simple but CHARMING indeed !!!

So there's possibility tht drama will air in sbs ... Hmmmm :-?

Actually, I don't mind if sbs will broadcast it. Bcoz if unnie confirm to join ths drama she definitly will get an award. I think there's some "secret" rules in K-Entertainment.

I'll give u example, Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi also didn't get any award when their 1st time came in MBC drama (The King 2 Heart) their acting excellent in there. But next year Ha Ji won get Daesang and Lee seung gi get Excellent award.

There's is many case like that, like Han Ji Min when she act wth SJS in cain abel. she also didn't get anything, but 2nd time when she act wth Yoochun she get excellent award.

But the strange things is, when their didn't get any award that time bcoz The King 2 Heart and Cain Abel didn't get high rating, it's different wth Master Sun.

readlead said: @missinginactionnomore oh chinguya..... are we too immature? too childish? too bias? too over-react? :D it's not good to keep hating in our heart ofcourse, but but but... hhhh... if then the drama still will air in SBS, then... in the end of the year SBS give onnie what she deserve, mmm maybe we can forget our disappointment... but again what I am worry is if we will get again what we have gotten at end of last year... TT_______TT 

@everyone bian... domo domo bianne.... I still cant think positively towards SBS... :(

@cassia_lela I'll make it soon! but please dont out high expectation on me... :D

okay, this time gifs from love fiction! ;)

first, this scene, so sweet and love the background music here :x
SgxyYi8.gif

second, my favorite part, also cassia's... :x :x :x
k6KE2QU.gif

and this one is so lovely too... :\">
CXEZ12E.gif

and some gifs of very funny part... :D

tiJqx19.gif

C50j8s9.gif

see the dialog??? =)) =)) =)) love love the laugh of them here specially hyo jin onnie, also are you notice onnie's hand? isnt it looks so natural??? Somehow it feels real, right? :D

Love fiction isnt that really good in terms of plot and character well in my book, but the dialog is really really hillarious, the acting and chemistry make it very very watchable very very entertaining that I cant help, it becomes one of my favorite korean movie in my book! :x

In this movie, both acted as comedy role while actually, before this movie, they used to act for serious character... so that one of my biggest wish is to see them reunite again for serious genre movie... for sure it'll be really awesome! 8->

Guest kreesna

Asti Pratiwi said: She's simple but CHARMING indeed !!! So there's possibility tht drama will air in sbs ... Hmmmm :-? Actually, I don't mind if sbs will broadcast it. Bcoz if unnie confirm to join ths drama she definitly will get an award. I think there's some "secret" rules in K-Entertainment. I'll give u example, Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi also didn't get any award when their 1st time came in MBC drama (The King 2 Heart) their acting excellent in there. But next year Ha Ji won get Daesang and Lee seung gi get Excellent award. There's is many case like that, like Han Ji Min when she act wth SJS in cain abel. she also didn't get anything, but 2nd time when she act wth Yoochun she get excellent award. But the strange things is, when their didn't get any award that time bcoz The King 2 Heart and Cain Abel didn't get high rating, it's different wth Master Sun.

readlead said: okay, this time gifs from love fiction! ;)

first, this scene, so sweet and love the background music here :x

second, my favorite part, also cassia's... :x :x :x

and this one is so lovely too... :\">

and some gifs of very funny part... :D

tiJqx19.gif

C50j8s9.gif

see the dialog??? =)) =)) =)) love love the laugh of them here specially hyo jin onnie, also are you notice onnie's hand? isnt it looks so natural??? Somehow it feels real, right? :D

Love fiction isnt that really good in terms of plot and character well in my book, but the dialog is really really hillarious, the acting and chemistry make it very very watchable very very entertaining that I cant help, it becomes one of my favorite korean movie in my book! :x

In this movie, both acted as comedy role while actually, before this movie, they used to act for serious character... so that one of my biggest wish is to see them reunite again for serious genre movie... for sure it'll be really awesome! 8->