Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest popcherrypop

mabelialong said: 6289540240_39a4c9c325_z.jpg
Givenchy held a launch party and presented its Fall/Winter 2011 collection at Yeoksam-dong, Seoul on October 28, 2011. Celebrities were seen wearing frocks from Givenchy at the party, check it out! Kim Hye Soo (김혜수) opted for a black sheer dress from Fall/Winter 2011. Completing her look with a grommet blazer as cape and Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps. Gong Hyo Jin (공효진) was my best dressed at the event wearing a printed blouse from the Fall/Winter 2011 collection with a pair of leather pants and black boots. Androgyny at its best, her hair worked so well with it.

Guest popcherrypop

I love this LAP series so very much. Is it strange of me to find the futuristic-retro glam look pretty, er, erotic? Sigh.
And... I absolutely adore it when she brings on the #fierce.
GHJ x LAP Pre-Fall Collection 2012 Part 1

9dce3a42_o_zps64bf5295.jpeg
8db1c264_o_zpsc5f58797.jpeg

28df1ea5_o_zpsb808e97a.jpeg

Source: Baidu

Guest popcherrypop

GHJ x LAP Pre Fall Collection 2012 Part 2
08b4380c_o_zpsabd31db8.jpeg

12c4d030_o_zpsf3b2504b.jpeg

a57393f0_o_zps886c9fad.jpeg

81e53fb1_o_zps46ceb818.jpeg

And the not-so-high-res: (If anyone can find better photos of the two photos listed underneath here, please PM me.)

d9c1b505_o_zpsb84e57dd.png

e78823b7_o_zpsf3c314d9.png

A bonus composite photo of all her looks for this series, sans background (patched up together by a Baidu-er, presumably. Note, I didn't put up every photo in the series here - most of them, yes, and only those I liked.):

b140a266_l_zps5544541b.jpeg

Source: Baidu

Guest anitabi

Woaahh this thread is so alive now,love it!! Last time I visited here, it was around 100 pages only and that time not so 'hectic' like currently happening :D

I used to follow SoGong thread but lately nothing happened and my friend mentioned this thread not long ago so I finally checked and found so many new posts I have to catch up,you guys indeed Jjang!! Just like uri GongVely unnie :D

About the target 500 pages till end of this year, I think it's not impossible since so many active members here now ( I really want to be one of you,but I can't promise) and me will try my best to involve my self join all of you here ;)

Btw, I just knew that unnie's new drama (not confirmed yet though) may be broadcast in 'that' tv station then feeling so sad and kinda disappointed , I mean let say unnie accepted that drama offer, so we, her fans had to enduring bad experience like recent awards event again??? Oh my I really can't stand it for twice guys. I just don't get it why, if both of them (soop-blablatv) have no good relationship, still do some projects together?? How come they make it into something contradicted issue IMO. Yes,I have no ability nor knowledge about entertainment industry and all it's complicated tricks everywhere, so that my little brain can't afford their way of thinking yet still curious (oh poor me :( )

After all, I just want the best for GHJ and will be so mad and forever enemy(one side enemy? Lol) of 'that' tv if something bad (even worse) happen to unnie in next time, seriously.

Still, so excited waiting her with Jo In Sung in one frame!! Fighting unnie! Saranghae <3

@mabelialong
You are just amazing chingu..WOW! Im so loving seeing the different styles (formal and casual wear) of our GHJ...AND she always looks amazing every time..Sigh.. Such a cool chic, fashionista diva absolutely!!
Thank you so much for your amazing work @mabelialong, lovinglovingloving it, absolutely...!!!

:-bd :-bd :-bd

@mabelialong thanks for posting all onnie's article from eiffelinsoul, honestly, it'll be much better if you write the credit in every post, worry if someday the blogger found her/his articles is posted here and doesnt look at the post where you credited her/him, she/he wont like it... :)

anyway, for sure the blogger of eiffelinsoul.com is one of admirer of onnie too, YAY! :D and okay, I am not really into to fashion world, so when the blogger said that for her/him, onnie is korean alexa chung, that was the first time I heard about her and after searched a little about her, yes, I am agree that onnie's style have similar sense with alexa chung and alexa chung is one of top model in the world, somehow makes me once again feel so proud of onnie! :D

Alexa chung by wikipedia.com

Style

Chung is a muse to many fashion designers because of her distinctive personal style.[27] She frequently appears on best-dressed lists, is a regular model for Vogue, Elle and Harper's Bazaar and is often seen in the front row at fashion shows. In 2009 the designer handbag company Mulberry created a much sought-after bag named after and inspired by her called the "Alexa".[28] In January 2010, she was named in Tatler’s top 10 best-dressed list.[29] In February 2010, Chung collaborated with J.Crew's Madewell on a womenswear line which was unveiled during New York Fashion Week.[30] She collaborated with Madewell for a second collection, released in September 2011.

Vogue’s Anna Wintour has described Chung as "a phenomenon"[31] while the New York Times has declared her "the Kate Moss of the new generation".[32]Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld has described her as "beautiful and clever...a modern girl".[33] In December 2010, Bryan Ferry, on behalf of the British Fashion Council, presented Chung with the British Style Award which "recognises an individual who embodies the spirit of British fashion and is an international ambassador for the UK as a leading creative hub for fashion" at a ceremony at the Savoy Theatre in London.[34] At the British Fashion Awards of 2011, 2012 and 2013, Chung won the British Style Award, which was voted for by the public.[35]

Actually I began to think if onnie just focus on fashion word maybe she would be really like alexa chung? maybe she has already gotten world recolonization as a top model or a phenomenon too in asian fashion world...?  ;)) hehehe am I too greedy? :D

:)>-

@hanipg yes, it's noh en chul, same person with the one in IC too :D

ah, also mabelialong's post remind me something,

8dOnOTn.jpgXpyRakE.jpg

and this one...

0TJBtcV.jpg

I admire onnie for her style fashion, but for the above two, that well, honestly, I dont get at all why onnie wear such costume like that in an official event? :-/
can someone explain me so maybe I can change my thought? :D

and this one too...

I like the dress, but the hair.... onnie looks beautiful and great with her short hair, I wonder why she have to extent the hair? :(

Guest netongg

some old article related to Love Fiction

Kong Hyo-jin: 'I Am Trying to Break My Limits'

photo224447.jpg
source
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee and Han Ga In Head the Box Office
The goddesses Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Min Hee and Han Ga In have stepped forth as the faces of the off-season March Box Office to breathe new life into the scene. 

Gong Hyo Jin’s Love Fiction (Distributed by NEW) shot through its break-even point of 1 million ticket sales in just five days since its premiere, and is currently eyeing the 2 million record. Kim Min Hee’sHelpless (Distributed by CJ E&M) also gathered 1.7 million moviegoers on March 20 despite its R rating, making it only a matter of time before it shoots past 2 million.

source

Guest cassia_lela

maybe it's because the push button event? thus she wore that from Push Button...

yeah, why she got extention? I thougth it was from three years ago, but then it was from the premiere 577...

=========================================================================

BeZQiWfCcAImRR5.jpg

suecomma bonnie

cr: baidu