Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guys, Happy Friday! :x

When i was looking for inspiration about GHJ fans name, i tried searching for articles about GHJ. There are a few articles that i found, in part that articles also already posted here. But allow me to make a little resume. ;)

# Gong Hyo Jin and Nature part 1 "Park"
The first article comes from dramabeans (6 June 2009) "Actress Gong Hyo Jin's Grassy Lawn", this article already posted on page 33. Some interesting from this article :
- GHJ said : "I used to like clothes most in the world, but these days i have come to like nature. It's not something you can buy with money, but something you can see anytime."
- GHJ said : "I wanted to show you the place where i can be introspective. It's a park without walls or ceiling. It's a specific place that gives GHJ a sense of comfort, where flowers and grass grow and the sound of birds is audible. She reads, walks and jogs in there. It's not that this place is filled with something, but a place to empty out. I can walk without thinking anything. It's a place where i can zone out."
P0000077_70002.jpg
- GHJ said : "As an actor, it's not easy to do anything in a public area. I like places like this, but they are things i can't enjoy in abudance."

Me : Hwa... So whether GHJ could not walk in a public place like park? :-/
Hmm, i found this aricle : "Kong Hyo Jin Fashion Paparazzi cut from London, enjoying the sun on the grass" (14 May 2013).
wncgmfpfjdt2912sxlckwswr15ska5jx.jpg

Actress Kong Hyo Jin's paparazzi photos from London was revealed and her natural casual fashion became a buzz over online communities.
From the photo, she is wearing rooll-up denim pants matched with flower printed sneakers. She looked natural and comfortable in her casual outfits but did not forget to add some extra. On other photos, she wore knit wear with flower printed sneakers with blue flowers. Entire look was simple but it showed bit of personality. Meanwhile, her sneakers are from Suecommabonie X Excusme Me line which she made participation for the designing of the shoes. Blue flower pattered sneakers look romantic and perfect match for spring season.

Me : GHJ really Awesome! From that shoes, we can know that GHJ love fashion and nature.
From that design, she really shows her personality! :x :D

# Gong Hyo Jin and Nature part 2 "Garden Photoshoot"
In a photoshoot there is usually a theme that is used, and this time GHJ theme photoshoot is garden (nature).
While this theme maybe come from Magazine, but in this photoshoot GHJ use her design shoes! She always do the best and show her personality.

Gong Hyo Jin is a Garden Nymph for @star 1's June 2013 Issue
A rosy-faced Gong Hyo Jin is just as attractive as the blossoms in the garden that provided the backdrop for her pictorial for @star 1′s June issue.
3_zps866fda81.jpg~original
Me : This is same shoes!
a_zpsadc2b6c6.jpg
0005_zps6442b613.jpg
For more picture, you can see in page 68 and 69.

# Gong Hyo Jin and Nature part 3 "Nature Commercials"
We are know GHJ often appear in advertising. In several advertisements, apparently they using themes like : nature, bio, green, sports, healthy and etc.
Here are some photos from her CF which show that themes.
- July 26, 2011 - Biotherm Skin.Ergetic event
20110805191037542.jpg
- GHJ as model for sports drink Aquarius.
20110812023603744.jpg
For more picture, you can see in page 48
- Orion Natural Chicle CF
26so3939.jpg
More picture, you can see in page 37

# Gong Hyo Jin and Nature part 4 "Nature Projects"
Guys, you already know if GHJ write a book about environment, right? Hmm, what name of her book?
Yupz... "Gong Book"

gonghyojin76.jpg

Me : What do you think about cover this book??? hmmm,,, "Unique?"
News of this book, i remember have posted before. But if you don't read, you can see in here :
1. Gong Hyo Jin publishes enviromental essays
2. Encouraging Sales for Gong Books

Still related Gong Books, i found a different article. This article titled about "Introducing Lifestyle of Korean Eco Celebrities" (3 July 2013).
In that article GHJ is one of Eco Celebrities.

Korea's Fashionista Publishes a Book on Enviromental Protection
Gong Hyo-jin, one of the most popular actresses and models in Korea and widely praised for her beauty and impeccable sense of style, has acted in dozens of films that broke box offices and impressed critics. This model fashionista has even written a book and its theme is not fashion but environmental protection.The book is pleasantly modest, self-revelatory, and authentic in a manner no one would have guessed from a glamorous celebrity like Gong. Gong relays how she came to appreciate nature while growing up and studying in Australia. In an earnest style, she writes of the importance of saving energy, which she has come to realize as an adult living by herself. She also writes about the sense of attachment she feels toward her pets and plants. The book explains, in a gentle and sisterly manner, how we can protect nature in small, yet significant ways. These include:
- Unplugging appliances when not in use;
- Going grocery shopping with other single friends, buying bulk, and then dividing it up amongst yourselves;
- Keeping eco-friendly grocery bags at your home;
- Reusing or refurbishing out-of-date or worn-out things instead of simply throwing them away;
- Spending as little time as possible in the shower.

Me : Guys, keep GO GREEN! :x

From that article, it turns out not only in Gong book, she care about environment, but also in movie project? Check this!

Gong starred in Lim Sun-lye’s 2010 movie, Rolling Home with a Bull. Lim is not only a respected film maker, but is also the president of the Korea Animal Rights Advocates. In the film, Gong’s character travels for eight days and seven nights with a bull named Hansu. After spending two months shooting the movie and a lot of that time with the bull, Gong came to realize that even animals like bulls have their own thoughts, feelings, and will. The film marks a significant turning point in Gong’s filmography.
gong-hyo-jin-2.png

Gong Hyo Jin show her efforts to inspire public become more conscious of the environment in her day-to-day activities and when making lifestlye choices. Living an eco-friendly lifestyle is not as hard or unstylish as one might imagine. GHJ testify that we can all become better protectors of the planet by taking simple and small, yet significant steps toward embracing an eco-friendlier lifestyle.

Me : The more i know about her, the more i am amazed to GHJ.
In every project, she always involves a part of her identity. Hwa...
She is Gongvely, Unique, Fashionista, Eco-Celebrities!  :x \:D/ B-) :bz
Guys, we should be proud to be GHJ fans! :D:)>-

GHJ is awesome..... an inspiring woman.Her charm,smile,behave,point of view are all great.Simple and applicable in daily life.That's make her special. A top actress who act as ordinary woman.

Just want to say.... wow....how lucky the woman who become your sister in law....lovely,caring,funny, always smile and bring joy to everyone.That's why ghj have so many friends.

.....I WANT GHJ ...too bad,my brother already married...... :D

Guest popcherrypop

readlead said: @popcherrypop thanks for the gifs! btw, the second gif, is it from the photoshoots with hjw for vogue girl? can you share the link of the vid??? please!!!

btw, morning all! :D

Guest popcherrypop

I haven't seen some of these being posted here yet (have they been? Anyone? Do let me know!) so here we go:
2013.+06+%EB%B9%84%EC%98%A4%ED%85%9C1.jp

2013.+06+%EB%B9%84%EC%98%A4%ED%85%9C3.jp

2013.+06+%EB%B9%84%EC%98%A4%ED%85%9C2.jp

They have been posted here before, but the rest are at link below if you are interested.
Credit: Agency Garten

Eveing all! just come back from my grandma's house, couldnt online since yesterday morning, miss you all here! :D

@popcherrypop thank you so much for the link of video, pics and those biotherm pics, I also havent seen it yet before, onnie looks so beautiful! :x :x :x so true her skin is relly good! specially her chubby cheeks, love it so much, so so so cute! :-*

@yumenas you're jjang!!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>  your compilation about onnie and her love towards nature is awesome! I love it! I love nature too, I love green too, thank you very much, and is there next chapter again later? if yes, I am really looking forward it! ;)

this gifs from movie Boomerang Family which onnie acted as a little rude-bad-richard simmons single parent hihi

CQx6gjC.gif
her style here is quite cool, right? :D

and this one...
iVTMmAp.gif =)) =)) =))

so, what do you thing baddest richard simmons character of any woman can be? for sure, onnie will nail it perfectly.... oh wait, ofcourse as long as the character doesnt have to do action because... yeah.. onnie doesnt good at that one thing... :D:)) :)) :))

Guest popcherrypop

Plucked from several LAP makings:
tumblr_mzjoz6K2Ef1tphxkgo6_250.gif  tumblr_mzjoz6K2Ef1tphxkgo7_r1_250.giftumblr_mzjoz6K2Ef1tphxkgo3_250.gif  tumblr_mzjoz6K2Ef1tphxkgo2_250.giftumblr_mzjoz6K2Ef1tphxkgo1_250.gif  tumblr_mzjoz6K2Ef1tphxkgo4_250.gif
Bigger versions of some GIFs under the cut (unfortunately, photoset format on Tumblr is restrictive as hell):

31cf7362_o_zpseb6ee820.gif

6f5042f2_o_zpse80f3908.gif

b88b7353_o_zpsee850ef8.gif

Credit: Me

Guest kreesna

From one of GHJ's fans' blog and posted on September 22, 2013.

Why I Like Gong Hyo Jin?
tumblr_msp8zurn8t1s5077xo9_250.gif

I first saw her in Lee Soo Young’s Dong Gu Ro Ni or Left Alone music video back in 2003 and I still remember thinking how  simple she looked in comparison with all the other Korean actresses at that time. But I just felt like there is something about her that no matter how simple she is, you can still end up liking her. I cannot say that I personally know her but from what I know from her interviews and her choices in her projects, she seems like an actress who is very much grounded, highly intelligent, very introspective but at the same time very relatable. She’s fearless in her choices of projects and characters to portray. I love that she pick strong female characters and that most of them are strong willed and was never the damsel-in-distress kind.

She’s always in fashion that even if you force her to wear rags, she could probably still pull it off as if it was a designer piece. She is so very lively and fun to be around as per her co-stars which earned her the nickname Gongvely.

What I love most about her is the fact that she’s very honest. She is very vocal in terms of getting her beliefs across. She even wrote a book aptly titled Gong Chek or Gong Hyo Jin’s Notebook about her advocacy towards the environment. She is very open about her relationship in public and most of all, she doesn’t feel superficial because her charm is rooted on her belief in her self. She was able to overcome the stigma that she is never gonna be a beautiful face like most actresses her age  but she is just so comfortable with her own skin that she doesn’t give a rat’s richard simmons what other people think of her looks because she is confident that she can surely win them over with her wit and her charm. And I could say that the beauty may soon be washed away with age, but Gong Hyo Jin seems to be looking lovelier and lovelier as time goes by. Not because she has jumped in the plastic surgery bandwagon but the fact that her womanly charms seems to improve in time as well. She is currently starring in a fusion of romantic comedy and horror genre in the drama The Master’s Sun. The show has gained a huge following not only in Korea but also worldwide if you can follow the buzz in most online communities. The main reason for the shows success can be attributed to the sizzling on and off-screen chemistry of Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub.

And I think right now, the reason why Korea loved her so much is because she has proven her worth as an actress. It might be that your face will get you noticed as you start your career but it is the talent and your love for your craft which will determine how long you will survive in the industry.

Source: here

Me: really love with everything the writer said