Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest kreesna

readlead said: okay, this time gifs from love fiction! ;)

first, this scene, so sweet and love the background music here :x
SgxyYi8.gif

second, my favorite part, also cassia's... :x :x :x
k6KE2QU.gif

and this one is so lovely too... :\">
CXEZ12E.gif

and some gifs of very funny part... :D

tiJqx19.gif

C50j8s9.gif

see the dialog??? =)) =)) =)) love love the laugh of them here specially hyo jin onnie, also are you notice onnie's hand? isnt it looks so natural??? Somehow it feels real, right? :D

Love fiction isnt that really good in terms of plot and character well in my book, but the dialog is really really hillarious, the acting and chemistry make it very very watchable very very entertaining that I cant help, it becomes one of my favorite korean movie in my book! :x

In this movie, both acted as comedy role while actually, before this movie, they used to act for serious character... so that one of my biggest wish is to see them reunite again for serious genre movie... for sure it'll be really awesome! 8->

I actually don't want to talk about last year award event anymore (and i ran out of choco pie to console my broken heart)hence won't write long about it, but i totally agree with you @kreesna and @readlead. I don't understand how they play in K Ent industry, but i think what happened in $ BS award was because of its ignorance and overbearing, not because ghj didn't pull something new or not, cause if we looked at it this way the comparison with other actress/ actors who got the award didn't tally. (I mean there are who've been playing the same genres and not that outstanding but still get the awards). So if ghj is really in for this drama with this network, i'll take it this way: acting is only a job that she loves, what satisfy her is not whether she gets network awards or not, whether she has a lot of fan or not ( of course she values these things and grateful about it but not her main goal), but whether she fulfill her responsibilities as an actress (any responsibilty is required from being an actress) without sacrifying her beliefs. (My last rantIng ......you $ BS, ghj only asked for one BC award and you still didn't give her????!!!!...... May ghj gets all the good things for her this year).

@cassia_lela I also don't like Korean movies as much as I like Korean dramas because I feel like some movies are too short and it often does not give any closure (just my opinion). I usually only watch movies if my favorite star is in it...but my perspective of Korean movies are changing little by little!

Love Fiction (also my first GHJ's movie)...is hilarious and made me laugh so hard.
I already mentioned this but.. my favorite part is when GHJ was about to leave and then he said.. "no don't go really I'm sorry, really, I love furry things, hats, animals, the mold that grows on cheese" =)) I also really love HJW's narration tone..serious, sincere but it makes me laugh. Thanks @readlead for the GIF! Loved those scenes too! I want HJW and GHJ to act in another movie keke..

As for her upcoming drama, I'm hoping that it will not be air on SBS but if it is...ehh I'll still watch it no matter what...but they better give GHJ fair treatment.

Guest calcipurr

@paradicez ditto, my favorite part of the whole movie was HJW's narration! I think his inner thoughts are what made it funny, plus his voice is so sexyy! Chemistry was really good too, I thought they looked cute as a couple. But I think knowing beforehand that they're really good friends in real life kind of ruined it for me haha! 
I think we're still bitter about the whole shebang, and sb$ is putting me under a lot of sbstress lol. It's probably better for me to just eat my bitterness away haha. Anyways, if the drama is airing in June/July/August I wonder what she's doing in the next few months. Hopefully she doesn't go completely MIA or I'll be GHJ deprived :(

@calcipurr AGREE! the inner thoughts are hilarious..and HJW's voice is definitely sexy. Never thought I would be mesmerized by his charms! I thought that I can never ship GHJ with anyone else after watching Master's Sun but I was wrong. GHJ is capable of creating chemistry with all of her co-star!

Oh! Another funny scene was.. umm.. double cherry lol. @-)  :))

LOL Sbstress! I think most of us are under Sbstress! :-SS

Guest calcipurr

@paradicez LOL about the double cherry! XD I think one of my favorite scenes is the one about period haha. Wait, we're all ladies here, right? :P
[gif removed]@readlead I finally used it, omg so easy to use haha :DGASP Why does it not work?? :( oh well lolattempt #2:HP0lBxe.gif
success! :D

Guest calcipurr

@paradicez I don't know if you remember, but someone posted the thingamajig for the Twitter campaign and the participants were 100% female XD I think all the guys are too busy spazzing about Dragon Ball and LoL hahah

@calcipurr I remember that! Not even a .01% male?! Oh goodness.

Almost all my male friends play LoL! :-w They made me try it out and ehh I rather go re-watch Master's Sun [-(

I wonder if there are more male fans of GHJ in Korea..

I can't remember which article.. but I remember reading something bout the gender of her fans.

Guest cassia_lela

thank you so much @readlead oh, I wanna watch it again and again, yes, agree that the script itself so simple, but what outstanding more is the character itself... the actor which potrayed the characters also... I mean, HJW? really... in LF, he act like a man outside the world, and unni such as badass but cute, she smoke, she dare to growth her armpit hair... Oh, i think I will watch again tonight =))
and definitely the chem between them make me go aww... like kreesna said, the way HJW see Unni at the morning make me flattered *yes, it's me :)) * it make  Heejin the most beautiful woman at that time... aww... 
double cherry =)) cherry means love right? but however I think cherry means some sexy means... If not I wouldn't mind if we suggest cherries as a fan name  :-j
=======================================================================================================
oh, about the new drama, I think it's just speculation from DC about the next schedule right? but sigh, No news in this drama, means me sad =((
ETA: oh, since I bookmarked the It's Okay, It's Love thread, and find that now new poster made me sad thus me think that "so, there isn't any member outside unni's and JIS's thread who excited? " =(( however I forgot who told in this thread that that thread is closed =)) make me ohh... that's the reason.. oh...

Guest kreesna

GHJ's interview with W Korea

1525556_10201995996435676_427547080_n.jp

No english subtitle..really no had idea what was she talking about, but it seems she talked about her fashion or shoes line (correct me if i'm wrong but i heard she repeat "qudu"--->shoes) and expressed her gratitude toward everything in this world (ooh my...she's really humble. loveya, unnie :x)

Guest calcipurr

@paradicez I tried to look for the article/interview, but to no avail :( But yeah, I think she said it herself that she has more female fans which I'm okay with haha!My friend made me play LoL too, but I couldn't look at the screen for 5 minutes.. it's too chaotic! I don't know how guys can play for hours :o I think I'll just stick to my K-dramas too hahaha

Guest popcherrypop

paradicez said: @calcipurr I remember that! Not even a .01% male?! Oh goodness.

Almost all my male friends play LoL! :-w They made me try it out and ehh I rather go re-watch Master's Sun [-(

I wonder if there are more male fans of GHJ in Korea..

I can't remember which article.. but I remember reading something bout the gender of her fans.