Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest kdramafanusa

Big congratulations to Gong Hyo Jin for winning the Top Excellence Award. Well deserved...

Can someone post pics please...

Winners of Top Exellence:

200712310029171001_1.jpg

[newsen]

Guest AlecRuby

CONGRATS FOR WINNING GONG HYO JIN UNNIE. YOU WERE TRULY ONE AMAZING ACTRESS. THE PERFORMANCE OF A MOTHER IN THANK YOU REALLY TOUCHED ME. I WISH HER THE BEST OF 2008 AND MORE GREAT SERIES TO COME.

Congratulations to her, she really deserves it.

She was perfect in [Thankyou] & is truly one of the better actresses, showcasing her skills across a different number of roles.

Not to mention the fact that I just adore her sense of style ^O^ It's sometimes a little quirky if you will, but mostly I'd say she pulls it off. I like this pink gown on her. On someone else it might not work but I think she looks so precious in it =)

I'm so elated that my favorite actresses from this year's outstanding crop of shows could share this much-deserved award! :rolleyes: Doesn't everyone wish that they could have a wife, mom, sister, girlfriend, friend......like "Young-Shin" in Thank You? :rolleyes: Congratulations Gong Hye-Jin!! Forever our "Biscuit!" :P:wub: :D

ah Gong Hyo jin has a new movie ..~ which i think is one of the director is Dir Park ^^ .suppose to be a comedy it seem abt a girl who fall in love with her teacher ..lol lee jong hyuck is casted as the teacher .

200801071606181003_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200801071606181003

박찬욱 감독, 공효진 주연 '홍당무' 제작자 나선다

2008-01-07 15:15:48

200801071507581120_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] '지금까지 볼 수 없었던 가장 도전적인 코미디'를 표방한 영화 '홍당무'(감독 이경미 제작 모호필름)가 6일 경기도 원당에서 첫 촬영에 돌입했다.

'홍당무'는 이른바 '비호감' 캐릭터인 양미숙(공효진)이 자신이 짝사랑하는 남자의 연애를 막기 위해 그의 딸(서우)과 사심 가득한 동맹을 맺으면서 벌어지는 이야기를 주 줄거리로 하고 있다.

단편영화 '잘돼가? 무엇이든'으로 미쟝센 단편영화제 최우수상, 서울여성영화제 최우수상, 아시아나 국제단편영화제 대상 등 국내외 각종 영화제를 수상한 이경미 감독의 장편 데뷔작으로 박찬욱 감독이 제작자로 나서 더욱 주목 받는 작품이다.

자신만의 색깔이 분명한 배우 공효진이 얼굴이 곧잘 빨개지곤 하는 양미숙 역으로 분해 색다른 모습을 선사할 예정이다. 또한, '용의주도 미스 신' '바람 피기 좋은 날'의 이종혁이 전혀 원치 않는 양미숙의 사랑을 받는 '서선생'으로, 배우이자 감독인 방은진이 그의 연상의 부인 역으로 등장해 오랜만에 스크린 나들이를 한다.

여기에 영화 '아들'과 '옥메와까' CF로 급부상하고 있는 신세대 스타 서우가 공효진과 동맹을 맺는 종희 역으로 출연할 예정이다.

한편, 6일 진행된 첫 촬영에는 박찬욱 감독이 제작자이면서 또한 선배 감독의 입장으로 참석, 촬영을 지켜보며 '홍당무' 팀을 응원하기도 했다.

[영화 '홍당무'의 주연배우 공효진-이종혁. 사진=마이데일리 사진DB]

장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

모바일 마이데일리 3693 + NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -