Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

Guest lilian89

I don't know how close GHJ and HJW are, but she and GY are close friends since 2005.Also i've read before an article about them talking on the phone for hours when GY was in the army, till the point her ex became gealous.

Guest netongg

netongg

said:

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Lipsticks that Actresses Uses Inside the 2013 Dramas

@netongg can I add more clues? It's $25 and available at Sephora.... ;):D....my gosh, even though my skin is not as fair as hers, i just have to buy this :))

Guest netongg

@dems unnie waahhh so you had check for the price too, then ur answer will be correct :-bd

but do u have answered the question?, coz i dont see it on ur post :P;))

netongg

said: @dems unnie waahhh so you had check for the price too, then ur answer will be correct :-bd but do u have answered the question?, coz i dont see it on ur post

:P;)

)

Guest popcherrypop

@mabelialong:

LOL at duck figurine to the right in the picture under spoiler. 
My contribution for the day:

7764_1397352890521110_1714917513_n.jpg

1656364_1397353037187762_172563304_n.jpg

1002164_1397353540521045_1693876337_n.jp

Source: Dispatch via Baidu

Love the look, hate the shoes. It would have been perfect if she had paired this outfit with any of her Excuse Me x Suecomma Bonnie boots:
LSAX30441BK_A8.jpg

LSAX30521BK_A8.jpg

Source: Suecomma Bonnie

Guest cassia_lela

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2814782102

someone already translated this? I think it said abt Gong Hyo Jin and LNY's beauty on photos (?) something like that... @popcherrypop or anyone good with chinese, could you please translated this article? ... I want to know what the article said :x thank you so much

Guest wishmylifeisakdrama

cassia_lela said: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2814782102

someone already translated this? I think it said abt Gong Hyo Jin and LNY's beauty on photos (?) something like that... @popcherrypop or anyone good with chinese, could you please translated this article? ... I want to know what the article said :x thank you so much