Guest xeudaemonic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the official website: Music Core

This weeks lineup:

- 1위 후보 - 동방신기 vs 에픽하이: dbsg vs. epik high

- Come Back Special - god: god comeback special

- Power 리사이틀! - 드렁큰타이거 + T: drunken tiger + t (I can't wait for this one.. fan of both and it's been a while)

- M+: m

- 아름다운 사람들

▷ 2005 대학가요제 대상에 빛나는 5인조 모던락밴드 Ex! : ex

- 코어 스타일 (Core style) - 서문탁 * 이루: suh moon tak * eru

- 음악의 발견 - 몽니: mongni

동방신기 / 에픽하이 / god / 드렁큰타이거 & T / M & 전진/ 서

문탁 / 이루 / Ex / 몽니

dbsg/epikhigh/god/drunkentiger & t!/m & junjin/suhmoontak/eru/ex/mongni

Great! They do have a ranking. From what I see, their ranking system is exactly the same as what Music Camp used to do. The PD is also the same - I recognize the dude with glasses. :lol:

It starts about 3 hours from now. Check it out!

yay mbc is coming up with a new music show.

but i dont see the point..they should've just continued with music camp it seems like the same thing almost..

music CAMP v. music CORE...not that different.

oh well...

Guest amyliaz

ooooh... shin dong wook!!!!

he comes out on yoriwang!!!

i really dont think that music camp needed to be canceled.. music core is like the same thing.!!

I agree...

I wish there was no differences since i love their LIVE bangsongs, but since that incident obviously there wont be any LIVE bangsongs anymore =[ I'm so happy MBC is back with a MUSIC SHOW~!! i loves MUSIC CAMP. stupid Couch members --;; GAHH the guy looks cute. lol i like SooAh. im jealous of her tallness and body.

CANT WAITTT

Epik High took the #1 spot. Congrats to them.

I wish there was no differences since i love their LIVE bangsongs, but since that incident obviously there wont be any LIVE bangsongs anymore =[ I'm so happy MBC is back with a MUSIC SHOW~!! i loves MUSIC CAMP. stupid Couch members --;; GAHH the guy looks cute. lol i like SooAh. im jealous of her tallness and body.

CANT WAITTT

so how is it different?

so is it live now?

do they still have a live audience?

who care if it's just basically the same show under a different name. they did this to represent a new start after that nude incident.

i'm just glad MBC is back and how they make everything LIVE (unlike other stations--couldn't really stand SBS). i also like the section where they cover more unknown singers.

(just wish they could work on camera work... maybe it's a new person doing the camera work/cuts)

EDIT-

finished watching this... and

wow T and Drunken Tiger (or 1/2 of DT) was on. It's been a while since I've seen T. They gave a cool performance.

Guest happyroach

^Yeah the LIVEness is AWESOME. That's why Music Camp was always my favorite. Now Music Core is ;D

Btw the first show was SWEET. And I LOVED the MC intros hahaha. Hong Soo Ah rocks <3

Archived