[Music] Show! Music Core - Mbc Gayo Show

Guest xeudaemonic

Guest jess1tym4life

It's good that this show is back again, it's the same thing just the name changed..now we still have something to watch..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the show this week (11/12/05):

장우혁 / 에픽하이 / 휘성 / 1tym / 채연 / 코요태 / IVY / Ex / 틴

틴파이브 / 슈가 / 장윤정 / 허밍어반스테레오 /

Jang Woo Hyuk / Epik High / Whee Sung / 1tym / Chae Yeon / Koyote / IVY / Ex / Tin Tin 5

Sugar / Jang Yoon Jung / Humming Urban Stereo

On the show this week (11/12/05):

장우혁 / 에픽하이 / 휘성 / 1tym / 채연 / 코요태 / IVY / Ex / 틴

틴파이브 / 슈가 / 장윤정 / 허밍어반스테레오 /

Jang Woo Hyuk / Epik High / Whee Sung / 1tym / Chae Yeon / Koyote / IVY / Ex / Tin Tin 5

Sugar / Jang Yoon Jung / Humming Urban Stereo

#1 battle: Epik High's "Fly" Vs G.O.D.'s "2 ♥".

I am so glad that IVY is finally performing 바본가봐 on a major gayo show. :)

Guest pinklegirl007

yay!! Chae Yeon's back!! I'm excited to see her perform her new song!!!!! She's had so much pressure lately with people comparing her with Hyolee, and wondering if this album is going to be as hit as the last album....

#1 battle: Epik High's "Fly" Vs G.O.D.'s "2 ♥".

I am so glad that IVY is finally performing 바본가봐 on a major gayo show. :)

omg, good job ivy ! :lol:

and chae yeon come back

can't wait

saw this week music core , i dun like the girl mc ...she tends to make mistake...this week its obvious and the other mc seems so lost when she make mistake..., on another note Epik High is really riding high, they are still no. 1 in MBC Music Core ....Woo Hyuk performance is awesome in today show...

saw this week music core , i dun like the girl mc ...she tends to make mistake...this week its obvious and the other mc seems so lost when she make mistake..., on another note Epik High is really riding high, they are still no. 1 in MBC Music Core ....Woo Hyuk performance is awesome in today show...

Woo Hyuk looks HOT alright!!!!

jwh63.jpg

saw this week music core , i dun like the girl mc ...she tends to make mistake...this week its obvious and the other mc seems so lost when she make mistake

Hong Soo Ah did quite well in the first 2 episodes. I haven't seen this week's show yet so I can't comment on her "mistakes".

You saw it already? Did you watch it live?

You got to remember, this is her first job as an MC on a live show.

And it's only her 3rd week.

I still remember from the first show when she stumbled over some words.

It's the nerves of being on a live show.

I still think she's pretty good. ^_^

Guest bubblepeach

Epik High is doing really good, winning the no. 1 place in 3 consecutive weeks :)

And of course, Woo Hyuk's performance is magnificently awesome ^^

Archived