[Music] Show! Music Core - Mbc Gayo Show

Guest xeudaemonic

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinklegirl007

I just watched today's episode, and I loved Ivy's and Chae Yeon's performances!!! Chae Yeon dances and sings live at the same time, really well!!!

i was impressed by what they did for the power concert on 12-10-2005 for jo sungmo... they had like a full band .

lol about house rulez - saw the camera doing a skirt shot - ...it was like "oh oh" mbc better be careful with it's camera man to be on the safe side (only saying this cuz mbc's music show really took a hit after that nude incident )

Ouch... god and Wheesung not perform. No wonder there are no cuts of them. Erm... why??? Anyway thanks for the info. :)

I think GOD is having a concert that day. Don't know about Wheesung.

lol about house rulez - saw the camera doing a skirt shot - ...it was like "oh oh" mbc better be careful with it's camera man to be on the safe side (only saying this cuz mbc's music show really took a hit after that nude incident )

That part was pre-recorded I think so they would have cut anything wrong. I don't think MBC will ever let new artists (underground type) to perform live on the show again.

I can't believe you guys didn't notice Hong Su Ah played the piano during M's performance.. or does no one care?? :D

That was a pleasant surprise for me. :)

And to think I almost missed it because I skipped past M's performance and had to go back to watch it when I heard Shin Dong Wook saying Hong Su Ah played the piano.

Everytime I hear Paran sing that song I just laugh. Hewo I beweeve you.. and that whole intro is always out of tune. >_<

I loved the performances from Goofy, NRG, and Jo Sung Mo. :)

I can't believe you guys didn't notice Hong Su Ah played the piano during M's performance.. or does no one care?? :D

And to think I almost missed it because I skipped past M's performance and had to go back to watch it when I heard Shin Dong Wook saying Hong Su Ah played the piano.

I noticed that, but I am not sure whether she is "actually" playing the piano or not. :unsure:

On Music Core this week (12/17/05):

god / 휘성 / 원타임 / SS501 / 에픽하이 / 클래지콰이 / MC.the

Max / 패닉 / Replay / 이루 / Hero

god / wheesung / 1tym / ss501 / epik high / clazziquai / mc the max

panic / replay / eru / hero

For the #1 spot: Wheesung vs Tei

Special comeback: SS501

Special joint stage: Clazziquai + Epik High

I am surprised Tei won the #1 spot this week, he was not at the show.

Wow! G.O.D.'s "power recital" performance blew me away. Brings back so many fond memories. :)

After reading your comment, I'm even more excited about god's performance. :) Can't wait to catch that..

I'm looking forward to Clazziquai and Epik High's joint performance too.. they sang "Chum" and "Paris" I think..

Guest jingjuna

Everytime I hear Paran sing that song I just laugh. Hewo I beweeve you.. and that whole intro is always out of tune. >_<

I loved the performances from Goofy, NRG, and Jo Sung Mo. :)

wow thants so cool^^ i didnt watch that episode but... does anybody have like a cap of when you can kind of see her play the piano??

Guest BLurBLur

wow thants so cool^^ i didnt watch that episode but... does anybody have like a cap of when you can kind of see her play the piano??

here you go....

hongsuahpiano3re.jpg

Where is jahye? :lol: But since I created this thread, I'll update it for this week's lineup:

테이 / 리쌍 / 원타임 / 거미 / 부가킹즈 / SS501 / 빈 / NRG /

채연 / 아이비 / 노라조 / 나윤권 / 춘자 / 제시카 H.o /

sweet sorrow / 아이리스 /Red low

Tei, Lee Ssang, 1TYM, Gummy, Buga Kingz, SS501, Bin, NRG, Chae Yeon, Ivy, Noraejo, Na Yoon Kwon, Jessica H.O., Sweet Sorrow, Iris, Red Low

#1 battle:

Tei - 그리움을 외치다

Vs

MC The Max - 사랑은 아프려고 하는거죠

It's a Christmas eve special, with so many singers performing I think the show may be longer than 1 hour. Buga Kingz has a special 3 songs performance - Christmas with Buga Kingz. Gummy and 1TYM is also going to do a song "Ghetto Superstar" together.

Archived