Lee MinWoo speaks out on love rumours, “She is just a close friend”

ncly

Lee Minwoo who has been alone since his relationship with socialite Amy, is back into the love scene as he reveals his newest crush into the public.

These photos have been circulated around the internet, yet, the girl's identity is still remain unknown!

lmw111609.jpg

Few netizens' Comments :

- Plastic woman

- She's not plastic

- Amy unnie don't cry!

credit: imuyachan @ kbites

----------------

Lee MinWoo speaks out on love rumours, “She is just a close friend”

Singer Lee MinWoo comes out to clarify the recent rumours of his new girlfriend.

He said in an interview on 19th November, “The woman in the photos circulating the internet a dongsaeng (younger person/sibling) I’m close to. The photos were taken because she said she wanted to take photos together.”

He continued, “To have this blow up into news when it is not true, it not hurts me, but also the friend in the photo. Next time, I’ll come up with countermeasures.”

Meanwhile, Lee MinWoo is working on his new album.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the title of this thread. It makes MinWoo sound like some player. <_<

As for the girl... she does really look plastic, but if he's happy with her, congratulations!

Guest colloquy

Lee Minwoo is a player, and extremely well known for it. It's pretty much a fact.

Anyway, the girl's pretty, if not a little creepy with her eyes.

she does look a bit... plastic. but you know. minwoo isn't young anymore. so fall in love with the right girl who is good to you and be good back and hopefully a good marriage will result etc. etc. be happy minwoo <333

I ditto this. I hope he stops his player days...

Archived