Lee MinWoo speaks out on love rumours, “She is just a close friend”

ncly

She looks oddly familar...like I have seen that first picture somewhere before. Just can't put my finger on it. I swear with his last couple of girlfriends, it seems as though his ideal type is 1) pale skin and 2) big eyes. :lol:

-ida

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mayvaaj

awww...she's so cute like a doll like everyone says hahaha

well as much as he is happy i'm happy for him.

i hope they stay together and live happily ever after since he is after all getting older.

Guest Daiquiri

There's nothing particularly special looking about her face. I know she's wearing circle lens but it makes her face look even more alien-like.

Hmm... you would think after last time he would be a bit quieter with his relationships.

Guest superstar`kiss

:D :D :D

He's happy, I'm happy.

It's been a while since he was with a girl not in the biz. (Or is she?)

I've always imagined him ending up with someone not famous..if she turns out to be his life mate.

Off to the army soon, I hope they'll cherish their time together. =)

Lee Minwoo is a player, and extremely well known for it. It's pretty much a fact.

How is it a fact? I've been an avid fan of Minwoo for over 6 years and I for one KNOW--for a fact that he is not a player. Please lady, get your facts straight. ;)

I ditto this. I hope he stops his player days...

:huh: When was he ever a player? wth? Don't let them fanfics fool you.

This title sounds misleading. -_-

Guest iisparkii

she looks like she got her whole face done like her eyes, nose, maybe something got inserted into her lips

i thought lee minwoo liked girls who have at least a little fat on them..that girl looks stick skinny

Guest colloquy

How is it a fact? I've been an avid fan of Minwoo for over 6 years and I for one KNOW--for a fact that he is not a player. Please lady, get your facts straight. ;)

:huh: When was he ever a player? wth? Don't let them fanfics fool you.

This title sounds misleading. -_-

How do you know that is a fact anymore than I do? For some truly bizarre reason many people seem to think the contrary, and the fact that he hops to one girl to another... well. His reputation is very well known in South Korea for years, the fact this seems to be news to you is strange.

Lee Minwoo is a player, and extremely well known for it. It's pretty much a fact.

Anyway, the girl's pretty, if not a little creepy with her eyes.

Hahahahah yeah! Well, I never really knew whether or not he was one or not, but he always gave off the player kind of vibe.

He's definitely the most public about his relationships out of Shinhwa, or he's just the one that has had alot of gfs, and everyone knew about it!

Oh boy, I miss Shinhwa...:( The good ol days when Minbong was still with Shinae! hahaha

Archived