Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

He looked great in both but...Actually which did you prefer?  The black or the white?  Frankly I have never been a fan of white suits...I have always preferred black on men.  Thoughts?

@Minoo Maani that's the job of the Stylists usually to match them up.  It's part of the whole promotional campaign. Can't have them clashing visually especially if it's a given that paparazzi will be there to snap them together at an event or in a magazine shoot.  Just part of the whole show business side of branding :D

@87yua . haven't heard further news but he's been busy.  He should be off to film LOTJ in Sabah soon - likely mid week?

8 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@Minoo Maani that's the job of the Stylists usually to match them up.  It's part of the whole promotional campaign. Can't have them clashing visually especially if it's a given that paparazzi will be there to snap them together at an event or in a magazine shoot.  Just part of the whole show business side of branding :D

I know, but maybe they feel kinda relationship and cooperation  between them and with regarding it make their syling decisions. B)

• Like 3

Dream Concert, dream partnership MCs! :wub:

Now that is done, I am excited about his next project ~ LOTJ filming.

All the best YSY and have fun with your Shinhwa hyungs! :D

Image result for yoon shi yoon and shinhwa

Lee Da Hee is also in the same group as YSY.

Image result for lee da hee  law of the jungle

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Minoo Maani said:

I know, but maybe they feel kinda relationship and cooperation  between them and with regarding it make their syling decisions. B)

It's in the contract?  Unwritten maybe but part of the deal.  Doubt they have any say in it.  It's like that phrase where they say "my people will talk to your people", purely professional.  Business as usual.

@icemaid. Ooo...manly YSY...I'd like to see that.  Wonder if his marines training will come in handy?  My word that lady is beautiful.  A rose among the thorns...she'll be looked after well for sure :)

EDIT - and no wonder she used to be a model...just a tad shorter than YSY. Only a year apart age wise...

21 minutes ago, nrllee said:

It's in the contract?  Unwritten maybe but part of the deal.  Doubt they have any say in it.  It's like that phrase where they say "my people will talk to your people", purely professional.  Business as usual.

@icemaid. Ooo...manly YSY...I'd like to see that.  Wonder if his marines training will come in handy?  My word that lady is beautiful.  A rose among the thorns...she'll be looked after well for sure :)

EDIT - and no wonder she used to be a model...just a tad shorter than YSY. Only a year apart age wise...

Stylists don't just plan for dressing and doing make ups and hairstyles. They consider many things for better professional result , like the kind of events and as I said before how the co-stars relationships are, and considering them they arrange their styles . For example we don't see matching for Me Too Flower's  or Mirror of The Witch's events for the co-star's. These considerations make the news around that event hotter and more showy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

. Ooo...manly YSY...I'd like to see that.  Wonder if his marines training will come in handy?  My word that lady is beautiful.  A rose among the thorns...she'll be looked after well for sure :)

Yeah I hope his marine training comes in handy otherwise he can count on Lee Da Hee to save him! :lol:

She has been in LOTJ before so it would be helpful for him to stay close to her...:wink:

YSY and LOTJ here we come! 

Related imageRelated imageLee Da Hee

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Minoo Maani said:

Stylists don't just plan for dressing and doing make ups and hairstyles. They consider many things for better professional result , like the kind of events and as I said before how the co-stars relationships are, and considering them they arrange their styles . For example we don't see matching for Me Too Flower's  or Mirror of The Witch's events for the co-star's. These considerations make the news around that event hotter and more showy.

I guess?  Moot point now that both stars have moved on. Waiting for further news about his new project Dear Judge and wondering who the female lead will be?  Fingers crossed it will be someone who has wonderful chemistry with him and acting skills to boot :)

So exciting to be able to see YSY in a drama twice in a year!  This is a first for him!  He usually only does one a year.  Guess he can ride on the crest of the popularity wave being the most bankable star as his last drama catapulted TVChosun out of the doldrums!  Another achievement to pen in his resume.  So proud of him :wub:

6 hours ago, icemaid said:

Yeah I hope his marine training comes in handy otherwise he can count on Lee Da Hee to save him! :lol:

She has been in LOTJ before so it would be helpful for him to stay close to her...:wink:

YSY and LOTJ here we come! 

Aww...he's such a gentleman anyway so he will be looking after her :)

Stripes are so "the thing" in the fashion world nowadays aren't they?  Never suited me but looks good on them :wub:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nrllee said:

He looked great in both but...Actually which did you prefer?  The black or the white?  Frankly I have never been a fan of white suits...I have always preferred black on men.  Thoughts?

I like mestizo/white skinned guys in white clothes ! They look so neat and clean! Kind of like the boy band era (circa Backstreet Boys, A1, Westlife).

@icemaid the only thing that gets in my way in watching dramas and variety is the site! Just earlier, I'm trying to search where I can watch Lawless Lawyer! :bawling: I even haven't had watched 2D1N most recent episodes, like a month already! I'm trying to watch it on YouTube KBS since it's my trusted one.

@Minoo Maani  @nrllee what I know about styling of actors are : It depends on the occasion, sometimes it is requested by the organizers like the theme of the event, or if it's event for the brand/products they represent, and at times according to season. (Especially in winter of course) 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I like mestizo/white skinned guys in white clothes ! They look so neat and clean! Kind of like the boy band era (circa Backstreet Boys, A1, Westlife).

@icemaid the only thing that gets in my way in watching dramas and variety is the site! Just earlier, I'm trying to search where I can watch Lawless Lawyer! :bawling: I even haven't had watched 2D1N most recent episodes, like a month already! I'm trying to watch it on YouTube KBS since it's my trusted one.

@Minoo Maani  @nrllee what I know about styling of actors are : It depends on the occasion, sometimes it is requested by the organizers like the theme of the event, or if it's event for the brand/products they represent, and at times according to season. (Especially in winter of course) 

Yeah I don't know why KBSWorld has stopped loading up subbed episodes of 1n2d?  Maybe send them a message?

So much happening for our boy...I think LOTJ should be on Viki so you can watch there (even without subscription, you just have to put up with ads).  July will be a YSY fest with Dear Judge and LOTJ and 1n2d!!  There goes my time. Lol!  :lol: