Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yoon Si Yoon is manly in white for 'InStyle' and talks '1N2D'

By alim17 

yoon-si-yoon_1463499590_af_org.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon can be seen in 'InStyle's upcoming issue!

In the interview portion, he talked a bit about joining '1N2D' and stating on a recent broadcast as he slept with Jung Joon Young that the public's judgment was his biggest fear.  He said, "I behave the way I truly can without taking into consideration the camera; what I hear as a result, whether it is a compliment or a rebuke, I will accept.  For sure, my lacking image will show, not only my positive image, and I think that is also a part of me."

He said that his goal was to show his true image in both '1N2D' and 'Witch Exemplar.' Regarding why he chose to be in '1N2D,' Yoon Si Yoon chose the energy, stating that there could be an 'aesthetics of discord' by involving himself in the members who work well together already.  "I do worry that I might stand out alone or look like I'm trying to stand out, but that's my honest personality," Yoon Si Yoon said.  "I really am overflowing with energy outside [of the show], and I do not dislike sleeping outside."  However, when he's home, he recharges himself like a battery, not doing anything but rest.

He also talks about 'Witch Exemplar' in the June issue of 'InStyle,' so grab yourself a copy!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/yoon-si-yoon-is-manly-in-white-for-instyle-and-talks-1n2d

• Like 2

Dropping by to say HELLO YOONIES! I miss y'all!! Sorry I'm late to the party. Was really so busy... and I still am. :tears:  coz i'm in my internship[PGI] now. There were times that I was lurking though. He he. 

But OMG OMG OMG ASDGHJKL guys you dunno how happy I was on the day Shiyoon discharged from military!! I couldn't contain my emotions so I posted him a lot on my personal facebook account which actually I'm a closet korean fan! LOL!! I really love him and of course he deserved a space on my fb wall! Haha!

Currently watching Mirror of the Witch and 1N2D during my breaks! Love him to bits! Forever and always!! I'll keep on supporting him no matter what!

Good day everyone! ^_^

• Like 3

Hello @cepshysy ... So nice to see you here again ..don't disturb yourself and  drop by here in any chance you can ... :)

Our sunshine knows very well how gets shining ... He's  made a revoludion in his attendance in all the events he is ... Just more than my expectation .. such lovely man is sharing his loveliness more than before ... Yay thats him ... With so many surprising adorable layers of his character ... ;):blush:

• Like 2

Annyeong @cepshysy glad you had a little time to drop by! Fighting!!!

Instagram update!

I also want to share this here, I find really insightful he wants to get rid of his Kim Tak Gu image and find a new character for actor Yoon Shi Yoon, and new challenges.

Seeing him in his salary man look make me think that he can totally become an anchor, reading news on tv. He loves reading and he speaks so well and proper. When he is speaking or singing, often I will keep looking at his lips because the ways his lips move while uttering words is so cute ^^. I'm not sure in Korea but in Japan there are idols who become newscasters. He studied at Kyonggi Uni, right, then he at least has a bachelor degree? 

Heo Jun and Yeon Hee couple is co cute onscreen and in BTS^^ I'm not sure about her as morning angel in 1N2D though, since she is underage. Let's call Park Shin Ae hahaha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imano_kazu said:

Seeing him in his salary man look make me think that he can totally become an anchor, reading news on tv. He loves reading and he speaks so well and proper. When he is speaking or singing, often I will keep looking at his lips because the ways his lips move while uttering words is so cute ^^. I'm not sure in Korea but in Japan there are idols who become newscasters. He studied at Kyonggi Uni, right, then he at least has a bachelor degree? 

Heo Jun and Yeon Hee couple is co cute onscreen and in BTS^^ I'm not sure about her as morning angel in 1N2D though, since she is underage. Let's call Park Shin Ae hahaha

Right, he has a bachelor degree but it would be a waste if he become anchor, I prefer him acting! 

I know! he should call Park Shin Hye, Yoona or Shin Se Kyung! :P

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rachelyun said:

Right, he has a bachelor degree but it would be a waste if he become anchor, I prefer him acting! 

I know! he should call Park Shin Hye, Yoona or Shin Se Kyung! :P

Oh, I mean for him to just read news may be once a week Like ARASHI's Sakurai Sho, a Japanese idol, who read news live on every Monday, while still being awesome in singing and acting. YSY has lots of energy to pour on work, he should had sign up as idol back then, because idol works like crazy. Shows like Abnormal Summit totally suitable for him too. Someone points it out before that if he goes to vocal training he can become a real singer too, I love his voice a lot ^^.

Park Shin Hye and Yoona have bf now, right? What about Shin Se Kyung? But it has been a long time since their collaboration. In Barefoot Friend I noticed that he has Lee Dae Hee's phone number (the episode that they are supposed to call their celebrity friends for Kim Bum Soo), so may be other beautiful actress that we don't know that he knows, it will be a great surprise :D I wonder who he will call if they have girl's friend SP in 1N2D. CTH and KH who are actors only call actresses from their company, I think. I hope he will call a young actress, I seriously does not know who his celebrity friends are. I only read that he went to baseball game with K. Will. It seems like he doesn't goes out much.

• Like 1

On 26/5/2016 at 10:20 PM, imano_kazu said:

Oh, I mean for him to just read news may be once a week Like ARASHI's Sakurai Sho, a Japanese idol, who read news live on every Monday, while still being awesome in singing and acting. YSY has lots of energy to pour on work, he should had sign up as idol back then, because idol works like crazy. Shows like Abnormal Summit totally suitable for him too. Someone points it out before that if he goes to vocal training he can become a real singer too, I love his voice a lot ^^.

Park Shin Hye and Yoona have bf now, right? What about Shin Se Kyung? But it has been a long time since their collaboration. In Barefoot Friend I noticed that he has Lee Dae Hee's phone number (the episode that they are supposed to call their celebrity friends for Kim Bum Soo), so may be other beautiful actress that we don't know that he knows, it will be a great surprise :D I wonder who he will call if they have girl's friend SP in 1N2D. CTH and KH who are actors only call actresses from their company, I think. I hope he will call a young actress, I seriously does not know who his celebrity friends are. I only read that he went to baseball game with K. Will. It seems like he doesn't goes out much.

I think Yoona doesn't have bf anymore, and I haven't hear Shin Se Kyung does. Who knows! lol Lee Dae Hee's number? I believe it was from Lee Hyori. But surely he has some numbers of actresses, he should call them, so he can become popular with the members :P 

---------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but sharing:

Yoon Si Yoon's six pack abs draw the envy of Kim Jong Min

By jubilantj  

kim-jong-min-yoon-si-yoon_1464532301_af_Yoon Si Yoon's well-maintained, sculpted abs drew the envy of the '1 Night 2 Days' crew, particularly the envy of Kim Jong Min.

The crew were changing in the locker room for a mission, and when Yoon Si Yoon, who is a former marine, took his shirt off, the others couldn't help but stare in awe at the perfect six pack. Kim Jong Min in particular had difficulty tearing his eyes away as his own belly was shapeless and doughy-looking. 

Yoon Si Yoon, staring back at Kim Jong Min's belly, joked in a fascinated tone, "Now that I look at it, your stomach looks more square than round," making everyone, including Kim Jong Min, burst out in hearty laughter. 

That's right, Kim Jong Min, your stomach is unique! 

yoon-si-yoon_1464532409_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/yoon-si-yoons-six-pack-abs-draw-the-envy-of-kim-jong-min

Seriously they are making him show us his abs everytime! I saw a fan video in Ehwa university and the members took his shirt :flushed:, hahaha not like I'm not complaining!

• Like 3