Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest araratr

Oh yeah, running man is okay, too!

I haven't watched running man for quite a while. I think I've missed like.. 80 episodes already. The last episode that I watched is when Joo Won was the guest. :sweat_smile:

But if YSY would come as a guest, I will surely watch it!

Just look at the expressions of our idol in every taken shots ... All has intens effect on the viewer ... His smile ... His crying ... His care ... His happy or sad  feelings ... And other ones ... Just we can see a special effect of him which is so unique and just belongs to his character .... Infact "The Effect Of Yoon Si Yoon"... B)

So with this unique effect our talented actor can play every role so effective and causes spelling us and flying butterflys in our stomaque ... :P

Go go ahead our king , Mr. Yoon ... You have an adorable powerful gift of charming within yours... You have the reflection of your heart in all of your behaviors which could attract everyone towards you.... ;)

12512701_651681701637351_773076518121435

• Like 5

@rachelyun omg yess! I can totally see that! Oh gosh now I imagined them both in a drama playing siblings. Why did you have to give me that idea lol.

Btw I didn't really introduce myself. Where are my manners? Hm, I first saw Shi Yoon in FBND and was completely enamoured. Hehe. His character was precious and he really brought Enrique to life. Then PMI and then BK and um Happy Noodle. I have yet to watch Flower but I think Enrique is still my favorite character for him. Anyways I'm glad I found this thread because I rarely find fellow YSY fans. :bawling: Nice to know I don't have to fangirl by myself.

• Like 4

@bjvipb2uty I wonder if I could handle a drama with them together? they are so adorable and charming :blush: I'd probably be kyaaaing all the time haha.

I think most of us fell in love with YSY while watching FBND! I first watched him in "Death Bell", I don't like it the film, but he has something that grabbed my attention then FBND started and my obsessive life started! lol

You must check "Me Too Flower"! Seo Jae Hee is a heart attack inducer! The kisses there!! omg ones of the best in dramaland, not exaggerating! :flushed:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

@bjvipb2uty You must check "Me Too Flower"! Seo Jae Hee is a heart attack inducer! The kisses there!! omg ones of the best in dramaland, not exaggerating! :flushed:

Totally agree, U should watch M2F. Totally Jang!!!

I watched BTSof HK here 

I can't help thinking that he and Enrique does shares the same personalities ^^. He has this bookworm, serious side of him but also bubbly and energetic at times  (@v@). This BTS is totally cute, he goes from the cool Jung Hyuk to suddenly blurr and then smiling cheekily. Then he keep calling her tutor Nuna when his character supposedly would never ever call her Nuna. He was also totally laughing at Jang Euhm while slapping her arm hehe. 

• Like 4

Today's article, says  he's having a good time satisfying his reading addiction at home :D haha I know we all want to see him in a new drama, but I'm happy he's having a good time being a bookworm freely but I guess he's reading scripts too, right? I think the article also says he's worried about his next project.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002497843

2016020316215863705_1_99_20160203163411.

• Like 6

Wow, I am so happy to see everyone here, welcoming Yoonie back! I love to see the enthusiasm here, and it's been a pleasure reading this thread!

Thank you @Rachelyun and @araratr and others for posting all of these wonderful articles and videos. The one where Yoonie is touching another soldier's face is so moving.

A warm welcome to @Lirie20 and @imano_kazu!

@evie7, thank you for thinking of me. Even though I wasn't always able to post a countdown (especially in the last three months), it was a pleasure to create those graphics.

When I listen to his videos, his voice sounds deeper now, more manly. I look forward to him playing more mature characters in his dramas. :-)

Oh, and a happy happy Lunar New Year to Yoonie! What a joy for him to be able to celebrate it with his family this year!

uiZsWYG.jpg

• Like 5

Happy Valentine everyone ... Wish have all moments of your life full of love and success ... and our lovely idol have a very good valentine day too ... :heart:

@saphire_D .... Very good idea dear .... I love to see them together in a project too ... 12662680_802403239905261_287947446467833

• Like 2

@rachelyun Thank you for posting that pic of Yoonie in street clothes:wub: It's good to see him back in the swing of things. I go a chance to read up on that God of Noodles drama, it sounds too much like Baker King. I want to see him in a drama soon but not in that one. Who am I kidding what ever he's in I will watch it but I'm happy he is taking his time and having some fun. He deserves it.

• Like 2

His reps said is considering it positively! So this could be his first saeguk drama! I don't know the correct translation but everybody is calling it "Bogam witch"..

Though it looks like it's female centered... who will be the witch?

And tbh I'm not really fan of fantasy romance saeguks, or saeguks in general.

And it's JTBC, which has been receiving positively by viewers, though ratings... but it's cable so it's understable..

Anyway!! I'm still happy even if it's not decided yet! :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rachelyun said:

Casting news!!! Historical fantasy drama!!!!  '마녀보감' by JTBC

http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20160216145624049

He's still thinking about it btw... :D

Oh how hilarious, since I am writing a historical fantasy inspired by him! But I think he would do better in one where he would get to fight as a prince or soldier or similar character. That way he can show off his manliness, as he said.

I'll be praying that he chooses the right role for himself!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vivley said:

Oh how hilarious, since I am writing a historical fantasy inspired by him! But I think he would do better in one where he would get to fight as a prince or soldier or similar character. That way he can show off his manliness, as he said.

I'll be praying that he chooses the right role for himself!

Not too sure, but from what I understand he will show his fighting skills, so he's the heroe or something like that. 

Me too, I hope he chooses the best thing for him!