Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

Choi Daniel Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Choi Daniel style in his dramas? (choose up to 3)

• High Kick! 2 - Handsome Doctor in eye-glasses "Lee Ji-Hoon" style
    • Baby faced Beauty - Teddy bear Managing Director "Choi Jin-Wook" style
    • The Musical - Cutie pie Musician "Hong Jae-Yi" style
    • Phantom - Sexy Hacker "Hades" style
    • School 2013 - Handsome Teacher in eye-glasses "Kang Se-Chan" style
    • Big Man - Handsome Villain in glasses "Kang Dong-Seok" style
    • Jugglers - Hot n cold Boss "Nam Chi-Won" style
    • The Ghost Detective - Sexy Ghost "Lee Da-Il" style
    • It’s Okay to not be Okay - CEO "Choi Daniel" style
  2. 2. What role do you want Choi Daniel to play next? (choose up to 4)

• Besotted lover
    • Hot tempered boss
    • Lawyer / prosecutor
    • Police officer / agent
    • Pilot
    • Vampire
    • Single dad
    • Zombie
    • Race car driver
    • Journalist
    • DJ
    • Scientist
    • Historical figure
    • Doctor
    • Guitarist
    • Casanova / playboy
    • Con artist
    • Chef
    • Farmer
    • Something else. What?
  3. 3. Choi Daniel: with a beard or without a beard?

• Oh my god, of course, he looks so hot in a beard.
    • I better go with the writer's choice. I trust the stylist.
    • No thanks. I prefer a clean shaven Choi Daniel.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/18/2021 at 09:30 AM

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen i watched the full series and i love it. Have strong plotline & good performance from other actors. Too bad Daniel only appeared a bit, and occasionally on the flashbacks.

Not many video i can find on Daniel from Phantom too...And the change from Daniel to SJS could be a bit weird, but once you got passed over the awkwardness it will be fine lol... i guess hahaha... 

Yes dear! There aren't much videos for Phantom on youtube! And I would be so glad to watch the series if Daniel was the lead instead of So Ji Sub! I think all the fans have the same wish about his cameo... :wub: Seriously Daniel should have been the lead!! I don't see any good impressions by fans about So ji Sub reprising Daniel's role after the accident!! :(

By the way, I managed to find the eng sub for Burn Out song! It's really emotional & beautiful!! :wub: I think it's reflecting on Daniel's character in the series! :) His acting is extraordinary here!!!! 

• Like 4

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, just sharing again something with you!!

I love these long, slender & beautiful fingers of someone! :wub: The way he touches things are so sizzling! This is one of the main facts that ladies are head over heals for him!!!

52011425_2148193092158892_78607584520568

51632713_2148193068825561_72179482246260

And when he goes passionate, OMO! I want him to touch my cheek with those long, slender & beautiful fingers of him!! :D How to look at those manly eyes!!! :wub: And you know what, I hate Baek JIn Hee :angry: She had the biggest chance to woo him!!!! :unsure:

53918305_2161921197452748_13641356095384

• Like 4

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 friend....

You are so right about Daniel in Big Man! He is pure evil & I am pretty sure that his fans can barely watch the series! :unsure: There are some scenes like he injecting himself with drugs, shouting out loud to workers & all that.... I can't watch those scenes at all! His acting is way too real for me there!! I feel so sad for him!! :( But how to hate this handsome villain..???! :wub: I can't hate him for picking up this series ever!!!!

Big-Man-Korean-Drama_68.jpg

Thank you so much for dropping by here, dear!! I really miss you here.. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Dear @nohamahamoud2002 chingu.....

This is my most fav scene from Big Man with two namjas!! :wub: I love this scene with them walking together even though Daniel's character is faking his emotions towards KJH's character! :mellow: Both are so sweet together!!!!!!

48404005_2116543571990511_19642355182416

48417120_2116543641990504_88998723728158

48391764_2116543675323834_24013830277048

• Like 5
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021