Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Upcoming drama 2024/2025] I’m Jisong Again Today, 오늘도 지송합니다 - Premieres on December 5

gm4queen

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel ❤ 최다니엘
2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I liked the update on the DC first post and its your pp but in full version mode... hahaha... :heart: 

I guess you liked him more without glasses on dear? The glasses is like his trademark. But since he take it off in Ghost Detective, i also think he looks good too without it.

I always thought his eyes is quite small so glasses looks more appealing for him. But anyway the guy is handsome with or without it, no big deal muahahha.... 

Back to the topic... great work chingu. Your Oppa page looks beautiful. 

He he he..... I really like him with eye-glasses on but I couldn't find any photoshoot of him with eye-glasses on after his mandatory military service.... He looks extremely manly than ever after it!!! And that's why I chose those photos. :D

And I too find his eyes a bit small looking... :wub: But in either way, he's so handsome & he's more appealing to me!!!

He he he.... Thank you so much for praising my style, dear.... I value your beautiful comments a lot!!! :love:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

You did a great job. Keep it up!

Thank you so much, dear!!!! I am trying my best..:)

And I am so grateful to have you here.... And please let me know if I am doing anything wrong as the admin here...! I value your comments a lot.... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @larus @triplem @RPM @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @loversbridge & of course @Lawyerh & @nohamahamoud2002 - I've just applied a full modification for the 1st post of Choi Daniel's Soompi thread.... :wub: Please check it out!!!

I hope you all will like my style!! :D

Did you apply to take over the thread from the original creator?

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Did you apply to take over the thread from the original creator?

Well.... I just got an offer to take over the thread from a chingu last year. But dear, I clearly said NO since I am so new to Soompi!!!! Then I was regretting all the time & just decided to accept the challenge.... :D And I just got helped by my other senior chingus here & got appointed as the admin. :)

And dear, you should know that if the current admin of a Soompi thread is no longer available, then anyone can take over the thread legally. It's a Soompi rule & that's what happened with me here.... :o But now I have so many responsibilities & I try my best to follow them..... It's no joke to be an admin, you know..??! :)

Just read the bottom of the page dear, Additional information!! :wub:

• Like 2

Hello, dear Choi Daniel followers @aboutdaniel @atlal5 @hanadulsetme @loveandpeace09 @rolalockhart @Oldest Living .... :wub:

My name is gm4queen & I am the new admin of the thread of your follower, Choi Daniel. Feel free to drop by & join the fun with us here any time... You are highly welcome by me!!! :wub: Just check out the very 1st post edited by me on this thread....!!

Thanks a lot for following him at all... :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much, dear @triplem for everything...!! :wub: I will do my best as the admin......  I hope you guys will help me on this one!! I am still new to Soompi.... :D

And no doubt, this is the most amazing experience in my whole life!!! I cherish this moment a lot.... :wub: :)

Thank you so much once again, dear.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Hah ha dear @Lawyerh - I have 400+ pics of Daniel in my PC..... :wub: And I like him more with eye-glasses.... His smile is even more handsome with eye-glasses....!!!!

Spoiler

So you are gonna collect KJH's smile pics, aren't you..?!!! :D This is so interesting..... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I have 600 babe.... muahahaa are we competing on this too... Btw my favourite of DC is number 3. I think its from Babyfaced beauty if im not mistaken. 

Wow.... We are in a serious competition here, dear.... :D I am so glad to meet you!!!

And yeah.... The 3rd pic of Daniel is from Babyfaced beauty.... He looks so handsome there even without eye-glasses!! :wub: But I prefer him more with eye-glasses on..... I think it gives him a more perfect look!!! 

My fav in Radio DJ mode..... :kiss_wink: :D

51531021_2148281642150037_13852693826654

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Muahahahaha @gm4queen let me collect his smile photos first. This is tough, i normally collect his cool pose more:sweatingbullets:. Hi @nohamahamoud2002 can you accept her challenge lol...:lol:

I am too distracted by another actor now :D (no need to say his name :)

I come here to greet our dear chingu @gm4queen, don't worry my friend about managing the page :) it is not as difficult as drama threads, where all the members are fighting over the ending :D

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am too distracted by another actor now :D (no need to say his name :)

I come here to greet our dear chingu @gm4queen, don't worry my friend about managing the page :)it is not as difficult as drama threads, where all the members are fighting over the ending :D

So true dear..... I will never become an admin of a K-drama thread..!!.. This is all enough for me!

And thanks a lot for dropping by here & encouraging me, dear!!! :wub: I value my friends' ideas a lot!! 

• Like 2

Dear @triplem - You are giving me butterflies here.... Of course, I am also hungry for his abs :D He rarely does shirtless scenes.!!.... So I want him to often be shirtless now :D

And I was surfing in the Jugglers Soompi thread & your posts in there are super awesome, dear :wub: I am regretting that I was only a silent reader back then. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, triplem said:

I am sure you could tell I was completely into Jugglers. I loved it so much. It was such a great post military drama for him to take up. He does these tsundere roles really well cause he's able to pull off that cool but charismatic persona. :D

Yes dear... I know it all! I just checked out so many pages in Jugglers thread & you've been the boss over there with live recapping & everything!!! :wub: I totally enjoyed your presence there.... Please do so in his future projects as well. And I was secretly hoping for you to recap The Ghost Detective as well... But I know that you are a bit upset about horror stuff so that's OK!!!! :wub:

And I think Daniel chose the perfect project as his come back drama post military & that's why fans are still loving him in Jugglers... Unlike some K-actors, I really find him more manly & charismatic!! :) He has his own style & attitude that make him so unique from the rest just like his name!!! I am head over heels for him now :wub: 

And how to let go of this historical bed scene :D .... KBS is so cunning when it comes to surprises!!! I am steeling your stuff, dear... These pics are everything!! :wub: I envy Baek Jin Hee so much!!!

ZNqvfWs.png&key=d6cc3a87303c54dd46551652

5Sc50iw.png&key=1a41118f90f2deb212c77a79

5tjRZgQ.png&key=cffd459c68562de35fa1cff0

• Love 1