Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Was searching for Beyond Evil on tumblr, this post praises The Ghost Detective.

The Ghost Detective is "Everyone's cup of tea"!!! :lol:

Seriously, the drama has the best visuals of Daniel ever. Grown up beard - dirty, wild and tough look. The dude should play more tough characters. It suits his manly physiques very well! Thanks for the link. ❤️

• Like 3

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The Ghost Detective is "Everyone's cup of tea"!!! :lol:

Seriously, the drama has the best visuals of Daniel ever. Grown up beard - dirty, wild and tough look. The dude should play more tough characters. It suits his manly physiques very well! Thanks for the link. ❤️

Thanks, I like that it's brought up in 2021 while being a 2018 drama. Daniel's definitely a unique look there that only he can carry. He had new outfits in every appearance in the first two episodes and looked very stylish in his own way. I admire his transformation between clean-shaven/eyeglasses to scruffy/no glasses. Such actor material to look versatile and to look good in both. No wonder someone called him Korean Superman/ Clark Kent.

This is a fun post about the scene when PHB asks why he's wearing a suit to picnic at the park.

TGD gif pack here

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thanks, I like that it's brought up in 2021 while being a 2018 drama. Daniel's definitely a unique look there that only he can carry. He had new outfits in every appearance in the first two episodes and looked very stylish in his own way. I admire his transformation between clean-shaven/eyeglasses to scruffy/no glasses. Such actor material to look versatile and to look good in both. No wonder someone called him Korean Superman/ Clark Kent.

People's love for popular dramas with popular actors never expire. :) I remember the Soompi article back from 2020 where they mentioned 9 K-Dramas That Deserve Second Seasons and it's all love for Daniel's character! Seriously, he is considered as one of the manly lead actors in South Korea! ♥ He always receives offers for strong characters!

With that said, I am super excited for his role in Today's webtoon as it is. It may not included romance but the said character in Japanese drama has his hair and beard all grown up and wearing glasses. Don't tell me that Daniel would grow his hair and beard and wear glasses! Oh my, Jugglers + The Ghost Detective looks all in one??? :scream:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

ChoiDaniel confirmed to play as the Head of Editorial Department in the Korean remake of SleepeeerHit, TodaysWebtoon.

OH MY GOD??? :scream: Its only been 10 days and he confirmed the role already?? This is fantastic! Just saw on Twitter that today is the 1st script reading. May be he will start filming for the drama soon! Thank you so much for the news, chingu! I am so excited to see Daniel again! ❤️

• Like 3

6 hours ago, L Leung said:

Will we see photos of all actors at the table, just like they did for Jugglers and The Ghost Detective?

Yes, of course! :) I am so excited to see Daniel's looks for the role! May be we will see photos of him at the script reading later today! Let's get ready to welcome him in the K- drama land again! ❤️

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD???  Its only been 10 days and he confirmed the role already?? This is fantastic! Just saw on Twitter that today is the 1st script reading. May be he will start filming for the drama soon! Thank you so much for the news, chingu! I am so excited to see Daniel again! 

I know eh, it is so amazing. I so can't wait :). Your welcome hun @gm4queen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Yaaaay he picked the role. Now we need to be patient and wait for photos and more updates but I am glad he is finally acting again. 

6 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I know eh, it is so amazing. I so can't wait :). Your welcome hun @gm4queen.

Finally the dude will feature in many photoshoots and we hear from him in interviews after 4 years of absence. This is SUPER COOL! Please look forward for more updates, guys! ❤️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Take your oppa/noona on a trip. Where will you go together?

Great timing, chingu! Daniel just confirmed his role in upcoming SBS drama this morning and you want us to take him on a trip?? We will be more than happy to guide him on the way! :w00t: Getting ready to welcome him in the K-dramaland after 4 years of absence. :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1