Guest junyeoli

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

here's the article!

Nam Hee Suk to leave Invincible Youth!

Comedian Nam Hee Suk will be officially leaving variety show Invincible Youth.

On the 20th, Nam Hee Suk left a message on his fan cafe saying that he will be leaving the show. He said "I am leaving the show because of many reasons. After consuming all my worries, I will explain why I left if I have time." He also added "Next year, I will work hard to make a better show."

Nam Hee Suk was the MC of the show, along with Kim Tae Woo, Kim Shin Young, and Noh Joo Yun. There must be a big reason why he left the show, as it has only been 2 months since its first episode, not to mention the show had stable ratings with a good cast.

His reasons might be revealed to the public very soon, so we'll keep you up to date!

cr : allkpop

i think it's because MC NHS doesn't get enough airtime, and the show is to focus with what the girls doing..

or maybe he gets another job..

anyway, do they really sleep in that house?

Do you know where can I watch this show on streaming link?pls..do share. :D

Try to search 'G7' on Youtube..

Invincible Youth videos always get removed by KBS..

Taewoo on IY filming set with the producer and crew..

file_down.jpg

file_down-1.jpg

file_down-2.jpg

cr: Taewoo cy

looks he gained weights..

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Who are ssF subs ? thanks i cant access my inbox =[

ssf stands for soshisubs. it's snsd fan sub :) soshified.com

I really enjoyed todays episode haha hara she's such a cutie, she's so clumsy and always trip :P

sunny and .. hoyoung(???) seems very close with each other! i felt so sorry towards hyunah :( someone should have picked her!! hyomin too!

Guest adikkeluangman

Why MC Nam want to out. He doing OK what in the show. Maybe he get sick or he got important reason to do that. Son Ho Young in the show. Wow, I so want to watch this.

Today is Ep. 07 at KBSW. They get a calf, planting garlic. The Queen Service segment is fun. TaeWoo is bragging but it is the truth anyway. He is clever, the class president. What else.

Kim Tae Woo in Invicible Youth. Ep. 05

778330.jpg778339.jpg778340.jpg778358.jpg778379.jpg778395.jpg778396.jpg

Watch TaeWoo cuts : HERE

Guest zahieyjunki

Goo Hara is a ‘yoo mi’ who can’t stay on her feet

On the 25th, KBS2TV 'Invincible Youth' held a special party in light of the Christmas festivities and even invited six male guests to join in on the fun with them. Among the special guests were Im Seulong, Wang Jae Soo, Heo Kyung Hwan, Onew, Son Ho Young, and Park Hwee Soon.

The members of G7 partook in a mission to charm the male guests who would then offer their Christmas gifts to the female idol they liked best.

During her turn, Goo Hara strutted her stuff, flipping her hair in an exaggerated manner. While the male guests were gradually becoming drawn to the Kara member, her attempt at a powerful body wave overwhelmed her and she consequently took a plunge to the dirt ground of the greenhouse. Immediately reacting to the scene before them, the male guests tended to her side to ensure that she was okay. Refusing to lose her sexy image until the end, Goo Hara stood back up on her feet and finished her dance.

However, Narsha was not so amused by Goo Hara's behavior as the others. The Brown Eyed Girls member remarked, "She reminds me of 'yoo mi'--'yoochiri michin ae' (immature, crazy child)," to cause everyone on set, including Goo Hara, to burst out in laughter.

The chick just can't seem to stay on her feet these days. Her clumsiness also cost her a victory in a 100-meter dash against other female idols during the Sweet Girl Chuseok Special. On the other hand, Goo Hara doesn't need to be so graceful on her feet as long she continues to shake her butt like it's nobody's business.

Check out Goo Hara's bit, which begins at 3:54.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga95_8C2dRc

cr : allkpop

Guest SayoNatchi

@cute girl

You're my hero.

Thank you for sharing the torrent files.

Been waiting forever @SSF for someone to share MF files. No luck.

So for me, torrents are much better than MU. LOLz~

I watch this show on KBS World. It's quite entertaining. I am pleasantly surprised that I'm taking a liking to Hara, who I used to really dislike. And Narsha, as expected, can really hold her own in this show, even though the production prefers Yuri, Sunny, and Hara. I must admit, I don't like the airtime favoritism. Hara's relatively long airtime is understandable, since she's one of the more entertaining girls of the show, but Yuri and Sunny are tiring. I can't help but think how much nicer it would have been to see other SNSD girls like Taeyeon, Jessica, or Sooyoung... Yuri and Sunny just wear me out. It would be nice to see a bit more of Hyomin and Sunhwa--I don't actually like them, but they might develop to be better entertainers if they weren't so concerned about being edited out. Hopefully as the show continues and Hyomin and Sunhwa become better known, things will be fairer.

Archived