[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alicechen

Favorite girls so far are Shin Young, Sunny, Hara and Hyuna. I think they keep the party going well. Sunny is such a brave soul. Hara is hilarious! Love her body gags and how she ruins her idol image. :P Hyuna can be whiny sometimes but she is likable, agreed with kissez*. (Grandpa, do you like popping?) :D

I want to hug Bear Taewoo, he's such a gentle giant!!

Guest Deus5000

KBS sub it. If you go over to the d-addicts you can search for the torrents. Its under a compilation torrent that gets put up every Tuesday. Its the one with Entertainment Weekly, Star Golden Bell etc with it. Its called Incredible Youth though for some reason. They're on episode 8 as well.

Guest winaitip

Well, Soshified.com already subbed it. It's ep1-10 right now. But to watch videos you must register first. And they are international SNSD fan base web-site. Videos are in "video" menu.

Guest Asian-Soompi

The best thing for you to do is either grab the torrents of the TVRip from KBS World or you can sign up at Soshified become an active member (35 - 50 posts depending on section) and download either the RAW (not subbed) or the Subbed videos there.

by the time i get 50 post i be like 100000000 ep. behind T_T :( :( :(

Annyeong chingus :)

I also enjoy watching Invincible Youth every week at KBS World. From this show, I grow to adore Narsha and Hara. Both of them are goofy and funny and totally not like an idol, especially Narsha. Before this show, I only saw them serious in their singing and dancing. I found that Sunny is very independent and brave. Besides this show, I also love to watch Dream Team.

KBS sub it. If you go over to the d-addicts you can search for the torrents. Its under a compilation torrent that gets put up every Tuesday. Its the one with Entertainment Weekly, Star Golden Bell etc with it. Its called Incredible Youth though for some reason. They're on episode 8 as well.

From my posting on the very first page . . .

Dear Thread-starter

Please update the first posting with the following info/links regarding this series.

KBS Korean Title - 청춘불패 (KBS Korea Webpage)

KBS World English Title - Invicible Youth (KBS World Webpage)

Airs Weekly on KBS 2TV (unsubbed) every Friday at 11:05pm KST

First Episode (unsubbed) on KBS Korea : 23 October 2009

Airs Twice Weekly on KBS World (Asia) (English-subbed)

- Tuesdays (wef 10 Nov 2009) at 7:05pm KST (First Run)

- Saturdays (wef 14 Nov 2009) at 2:40pm KST (Repeat)

KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-Subbed Version - Episode 1 (Torrent)

In future, just go to this LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version (Ep 1 & 2) & LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version (Ep 3 onwards), beginning of the week for the next episode.

@ Deus5000

when i went on the site i only see ep 1 and 2 :(

Please refer to the second link as well.

Archived