[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emmiscient

invincible youth season 2 is coming soon!

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/invincible-youth-2-confirmed-first-shooting-scheduled-for-this-week

KBS usually has a 2 to 3 week delay between when a variety show episode is taped and when it airs so I guess this means the S2 premiere will be in the beginning of November.

I've read rumors that so far only Kang Ji Young of Kara is confirmed, but I'm not sure if they're true or not. Some rumors say that Sunny is the only returning member and that Hyoyeon(instead of Yuri) is joining her from SNSD. Not sure how with their schedules Kara or SNSD could be on this, but we'll see.

Apparently Kim Shin Young may not return as a MC. Boom has been announced as the main-MC and it looks like Hyun Woo (actor and current co-host of KBS Music Bank) is also a MC.

I guess if Sunny returns then Boom/Sunny will be the new Yuri/Tae Woo.

• 1 month later...
Guest emmiscient

has kbsworld started airing the subbed episod of invincible youth s2?

let's revive this thread and update each other on the dl link ya!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest b2stbaaby

Does anyone have links to full english subbed videos that I can download? I need from episode 33 onwards.  I can only find videos that are cut into parts but I want the actual 700mb quality videos to download.

• 10 months later...

Archived