[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

Guest junyeoli

[KBS] Kim Shin Young, Noh Joo Hyun, Goo Hara (Kara), Narsha (BEG)

2zoiuqs.jpg

Invincible Youth consists of the G7 (Girl 7) which includes include Yuri, Sunny (SNSD), Goo Hara (Kara), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Hyuna (4minute), Hyomin (T-ara) and Han Sunhwa (Secret). Besides the girl group members, other celebs involved with the show include Noh Joo Hyun and Nam Hee Seok, Kim Tae Woo and Kim Shin Young. The show will see them go out into the rural areas of Korea where they will endure hardship and manual labor.

Dear Thread-starter

Please update the first posting with the following info/links regarding this series.

KBS Korean Title - 청춘불패 (KBS Korea Webpage)

KBS World English Title - Invicible Youth (KBS World Webpage)

Airs Weekly on KBS 2TV (unsubbed) every Friday at 11:05pm KST

First Episode (unsubbed) on KBS Korea : 23 October 2009

Airs Twice Weekly on KBS World (Asia) (English-subbed)

- Tuesdays (wef 10 Nov 2009) at 7:05pm KST (First Run)

- Saturdays (wef 14 Nov 2009) at 2:40pm KST (Repeat)

KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-Subbed Version - Episode 1 (Torrent)

In future, just go to this LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version (Ep 1 & 2) & LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version (Ep 3 onwards), beginning of the week for the next episode.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deus5000

This show is like Family Outing but with Idols. Its awesome. Is there any ideas whether or not they'll swap around i.e. other members of the groups coming in and doing stuff? Also, hopefully, this will get subbed at some point.

Guest tazanya

probably the sub teams for various girl groups will sub the cuts their respective cuts but i dont know of anyone whose gonna sub the whole show

Guest Iyptika

Torrent pack: DOWNLOAD

청춘불패.E01.091023.SDTV.XviD-Ental.torrent

청춘불패.E02.091030.SDTV.XviD-Ental.torrent

청춘불패.E01.091023.SDTV.X264.600p-HAN™.torrent

청춘불패.E02.091030.SDTV.X264.600p-HAN™.torrent

청춘불패 E01 091023 SDTV x264 600p-JiOnnn.avi.torrent

청춘불패 E02 091030 SDTV x264 600p-JiOnnn.avi.torrent

Guest Deus5000

will soshified subbed it fully or YuNy cut only?

Soshified tend to go the whole hog when they sub variety shows like this, just look at when they sub Star Golden Bell. But they have lots of projects so who knows when they'd actually get round to subbing this. It'd just be nice for this show to have a dedicated subbing team so that they get things out rather quickly like RSS does for Family Outing.

Guest monza84

Yup, usually Soshisubs would sub the whole show but with a lot of subbing works to do i think might have to wait maybe a couple of weeks or maybe month before the subs version will be out...for the cuts, most probably the girlgroup subs will make done of it.. ^_^

Dear Thread-starter

Please update the first posting with the following info/links regarding this series.

KBS Korean Title - 청춘불패 (KBS Korea Webpage)

KBS World English Title - Invicible Youth (KBS World Webpage)

Airs Weekly on KBS 2TV (unsubbed) every Friday at 11:05pm KST

First Episode (unsubbed) on KBS Korea : 23 October 2009

Airs Twice Weekly on KBS World (Asia) (English-subbed)

- Tuesdays (wef 10 Nov 2009) at 7:05pm KST (First Run)

- Saturdays (wef 14 Nov 2009) at 2:40pm KST (Repeat)

KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-Subbed Version - Episode 1 (Torrent)

In future, just go to this LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version (Ep 1 & 2) & LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version (Ep 3 onwards), beginning of the week for the next episode.

Guest Deus5000

I totally forgot that it was gonna be shown by KBS World. Its also probably why no subbing teams have come forward either. However, sometimes the standard of KBS World subbing isn't that great, well its more inconsistent than anything judging by their SGB subs. If soshified do get round to doing it, i'll probably watch theirs. They put more effort into presentation than KBS will.

Mmm just watched the first episode with subs [well more like 60% of it, I couldn't even finish it]. It was actually very disappointing, at first I had high hopes because I thought it would be like family outing and because I actually like the girl groups.

However, they don't play any games... all they do is work for money / food by doing manually labour. The MCs are incredibly stiff and they really don't interact with the girls well. There were also absolutely no natural jokes, the only time there were jokes in the show was when they sat in a circle and ate together and even then it was only imitations of other celebrities - which in my opinion really wasn't funny at all, but that's just my personal opinion.

No offence to anyone who actually liked the show, but watching this felt more like a chore than entertainment.. :(

Archived