[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

Anyone knows where I could download a subbed version of the episodes? I don't want to watch it on youtube because of the poor quality. If anyone can provide a link or help, it would be awesome!

Thanks.

KBS World's subbed episode should've aired on Tuesday 10th November. So i'm expecting that to be put up as a torrent at some point like SGB is. Unfortunately, i've no luck finding it, so it simply hasn't been uploaded yet, or no one is gonna upload it :(

KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-Subbed Version - Episode 1 (Torrent)

In future, just go to this LINK for Torrent DL (KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-subbed Version, beginning of the week for the next episode.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pencilcasee.

Apparently Shinee's Minho filmed IY this week. Lol weren't the girls just asking for some male guests last episode or episode 2? Glad to see they're changing some things around. I think the guest thing will be fun, but I don't know if I want a new guest every week. I'm more into the interactions and bond between the girls I guess.

Guest dudnaito

pretty terrible. I think getting members of popular girl groups then putting them in granny clothes isn't the smartest thing in the world, not to mention the lack of any real character development or chemistry. I like all of the people in the show separately, but together, they don't work too well. Shouldn't they take into account the target viewers' preferences? namely... guys and girls in the younger age category that want to see them do more "cool" things. I know FO and 1N2D is big and all, but such a blatant rip off does absolutely nothing other than show how bland this show is in comparison.

Guest switch7

I'm abig fan of Yuri!!! episode 5 was funny... When Yuri taught them yoga, it was funny... Shinyoung couldn't do it and hara was a bit stiff... they had to do split to see who could do it best... Yuri was funny turning around while doing a split... The most epic one was when yuri fell asleep while making kimchee... i couldn't stop laughing... Forgot to add when Yuri dance and sang a we wish you a merry Christmas. That was unexpected... hahaha...can't wait for the next episode.

Guest Sushii-P

I'm abig fan of Yuri!!! episode 5 was funny... When Yuri taught them yoga, it was funny... Shinyoung couldn't do it and hara was a bit stiff... they had to do split to see who could do it best... Yuri was funny turning around while doing a split... The most epic one was when yuri fell asleep while making kimchee... i couldn't stop laughing... Forgot to add when Yuri dance and sang a we wish you a merry Christmas. That was unexpected... hahaha...can't wait for the next episode.

Yea totally agree!

It's the best ep so far!!

What is the rating for 5ep?

can someone upload this series(eng sub please) in megaupload....

i do watch this in kbs world but miss the 1st episode...

If no one reuploads to MegaUpload, you can try to DL thru Torrent . . .

Guest Sonia.Shin

to be honest.... am I the only one who likes this show?

thanks to this show I am loving those girls.... which I didn't do before....

Like Hyuna, Sunhwa, and Hyomin... =] I love them now!

OMG Kim Shinyoung is soooo funny! Kim tae woo is all manly here! Hahaha

it's funny how he looks at the camera and says "Hey you guys- Yuri cut some apple for me"

like as if the people will get jaelous... hahaha But the thing is.... Yuri and Taewoo always fight! hahaha

I haven't seen Minho appearance yet~ lol did Taewoo really leave the show because they said they will a male guest?

LOL he said a male guest is okay as long he is uglier than Taewooo..... OMGah. I want to watch some more!!!! :D

omooooo....

i had dl EP.03 n 04 RAW,,,

but is there any softsub for that Ep??

did sweet melodix @ karaholic suspended subbing 4 this show???

thx 4 info...

luv IY a lot,, especially Yuri <3

to be honest.... am I the only one who likes this show?

No, I watch this show every Friday night when I come home too drunk to go to sleep. I LOVE IT!!!

At first I watched for the all-star group of girls...especially Narsha who IMO is the more funny and witty than the rest. Also I'm really impressed with how the girls really let their guard down and act goofy during the show (maybe too goofy at times). But they also selected them for that reason. Only thing is there is too much focus on Goo Hara, Yuri and Sunny. I feel bad for Sunhwa cuz she was cast on the show when Secret just barely debuted and still relatively unknown. BTW what happened to their house, toilet, chicken, and the rules about not trying to look pretty. They started wearing makeup and personalized their granny clothes to look more stylish???

But I realized in the end there's are really touching, heartwarming stories or moments in every episode, except maybe the last one when they only did some babysitting. But its exposing the G7 girls and viewers to a side of Korea thats not often talked about or seen on TV.

The small farming town they visit each week is like countless others, where all the young people move away to the big cities for university, marriage, kids, etc and usually never return to their hometowns. Which is exactly why there are only elderly remaining and the town needs a helping hand. To be honest G7 girls will never live there in the future but at least they began relationships there and any help is a big help to the residents.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo at promo pictures for Invicible Youth. I think that is really his own uniform. He looks proud wearing it.

20091020140817436e71421.jpg 20091009172900853941748.jpg 20091024111304947a31113.jpg 20091013111256974011121.jpg

Archived