[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest winaitip

pretty good, imo. it's event highter than first premire episode. But what rank it is in time slot. Invincible youth go go go!!

This show is so funny! Aside from Yuri, I like G7. It's kind of weird, I liked Yuri until I started watching her on this show and other programs. Her personality came as a surprise. I thought she'd be more down to earth and funny (like Sunny <3 lol).

How is she NOT down to earth?

Guest pencilcasee.

This show is so funny! Aside from Yuri, I like G7. It's kind of weird, I liked Yuri until I started watching her on this show and other programs. Her personality came as a surprise. I thought she'd be more down to earth and funny (like Sunny <3 lol).

I can see where you're coming from. Yuri isn't usually like this. I don't know whether it's the script (is IY even scripted though?) or just the surroundings. Her members did say she pretty much changes around guys so I don't know how much Kim Taewoo fits into the equation or if it's him at all. But yeah it's a disappointment to see her not really being her usual old self on this show. She's sorta more aware on IY and doesn't let loose like she usually does on SNSD shows. I've seen a lot of SNSD fans bewildered by her IY appearance as well so it's not only non-fans or casual fans commenting on this. Whatever it is, kkab Yul needs to make a comeback that's for sure.

Sunny, on the other hand, is just so frkn full of win <3 By far my favorite G7 member. I've also grown to like Hyomin and Hyunah. I find Hyunah's whining and b-tching more hilarious than annoying :lol:

I really love this show a lot. like a lot. i watch them on soshified. They just take a while since the subbing team has to work a lot and hard. It's worth the wait. I could watch the raw videos but i don't know/understand korean. lol.

I like SNSD so of course I love Yuri and Sunny on the show. I'm not sure what the Yuri thing is about, I never did notice how different she seems on IY compared to other variety shows. Maybe i need to go back and see what I'm missing about Yuri. She's entertaining in the show. Sunny's my favorite snsd member though and I love her on this show. Even kpop/kdrama friends of mine who watch this show, who are causal snsd fans love sunny as their favorite character.

I love the Sunny and Shinyoung bond. They are funny together. Sunny, Hyunah and Hara apparently are closer now from doing the show and hang out together. Hara and Sunny are hilarious, if those 2 are together i know something will happen.

Yuri and Taewoo, i think that's entertaining. Sunhwa is kinda cute, because she sucks at math lol. Hyomin is cute how she always fights for air time.

I love G7.

How is she NOT down to earth?

She comes off as being narcissistic/full of herself.

And the fact that she never washes off her make up? Vain.

It feels as though the rest of G7 are willing to make themselves look ridiculous for the sake of the show but Yuri is just too conscious of her idol image.

I don't dislike Yuri but she is my least favorite. She isn't very funny and her personality is bland/too prissy.

love sunny as their favorite character.

I never cared much for Sunny (her aegyo always annoyed me to be honest) but she's really cute on IY and doesn't over do it (aegyo). I think she won me over in the first episode (?) when she snatched up that chicken like it was nothing lol.

Goo Hara kills with her personality though.

That episode with Shinee was just.. omg.

Hara : "Minho."

Minho : *stands there holding the mudfish

Hara: "RUN."

^Thank you. How are people able to acquire KBS World episodes anyway?

depends on where you live, you can get KBSworld programming through your cable/satellite provider. I live in california and i got kbsworld channel through the dish network... It's so great because I can record them on DVR and watch them later, and on a big screen tv :P

then if you have a tv tuner on your computer, which allows you to watch tv on your pc, then you can use a program to record the shows ..

Guest adikkeluangman

Some news related to Invincible Youth.

[Allkpop]

* In the fourth episode of “24 Hours of 4minute,” members of Invincible Youth complimented HyunA on her solo activities.

Kim Shin Young said, “HyunA is the best dancer in our country.” Kim Tae Woo added, “I want to direct her myself. I am sure HyunA will succeed. If a chance comes, let’s get on stage together.”

That is nice and supportive of Tae Woo.

[Allkpop]

4Minute HyunA, who has recently had her solo debut with the song ‘Change’, has been chosen as the #1 celebrity for popularity amongst army officials.

HyunA, who made the first dance trend with the ‘pelvic dance’ for her solo song ‘Change’, had recently worked at KangWonDo with the army officials in the heavy snow together with the other G7 members on KBS Invincible Youth.

Kim TaeWoo had asked the army officials, “Are there photos of the G7 members in your lockers?” and HyunA was picked for #1 popularity amongst the officials.

[K Bites]

The reason for G.O.D Kim TaeWoo’s appearance in “Invincible Youth” show is SNSD Yuri!

G.O.D Kim TaeWoo on Jan 19 broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘Sang Sang Plus” season 2 last recording will reveal the initial reason of him participating in “Invicible Youth” show!

Kim TaeWoo,” After the military discharge, “Invicible Youth” PD in charge came to me and offered me to take part in this new show together with 7 female idol. Yet, when I heard the show will be filmed with 7 female idol I was hesitate to take part,” he confessed.

He continues,” But, when I heard that SNSD Yuri is one of the female idol, I decided to joined the show,” he said.

Then, the PD in charge reveals,” Actually, the reason for inviting Kim TaeWoo to the show is because of the scandal,”he said while laughing.

Meanwhile, the initial reason of Kim TaeWoo joining the show receives complaints from the G7 members (SNSD Yuri & Sunny, BEG Narsya, Kara Goo Hara, 4minute HyunA, T-ara Hyomin, Secret Han SeonHwa) at the show.

Catch this episode on Jan 19,2010 at 11:05 pm local time.

s:newsen

But from another translation

[Allkpop]

Currently reliving the fame of being a singer, Kim Tae Woo, former member of g.o.d, revealed why he joined the variety show Invincible Youth.

On the upcoming episode of Sang Sang Plus, Kim Tae Woo reportedly reveals,

“Not long after my release from the military, the PD of the show came to me and asked to think about being a permanent cast on a variety show with seven other girls from idol groups … Even after hearing that I’ll be alongside 7 girl group members, I couldn’t decide whether to accept the offer or not. But after I heard that Girls Generation’s Yuri would be on the show, I decided to become a permanent cast right away.”

The PD was asked by people why he chose Kim Tae Woo after that. He stated, “He seemed the most suitable to not get into any scandals.”

After the G7 girls, who were also in this episode, heard that the only reason to join the show was because of Yuri, they started revealing complaints about Tae Woo.

This guy is sure lucky. He’s hella tall and he gets to hang out with seven hot girls frequently. But still, I agree with the choice of Kim Tae Woo for the cast. If it was someone else, he’d have the whole male population of Korea hunting him down.

I'm confuse or what.

From Naver search. There is a keyword of Geum Tae Woo.

20091230y.jpg

Today episode at KBSW is New Year Celelebration Idol Town Chapter 11.

Guest winaitip

Yuri and Sunny, as you have seen before. they did throw away their image and become an ordinary country side girs. Will other did as Yuri did on yoga class. When they were asked to do such a wired thing, these 2 never hesitate.

Yuri and Sunny are 2 members that G7 need the most. They may not very funny themselves but everything they did just leading to funny story and involve other casts. So if you cut them out maybe you can't see those funny moment of Hara. Or Shinyoung may not have much funny lines to say of none of these two around. That's why they get a lot of air time.

Hyomin is right, as long as she with any of these two she won't be edit out. This is because she less talk and when she talk it become serious. While with Sunny, who always crack random joke and play around, things getting easier for her.

Except for Hyomin, other casts improved in talking and getting to be funny. Maybe it's her habit to less talk.

I just wonder how long they will stay at Yooshiri because goal of this show is to make the older feel like they are their kids.

Guest _Zoolander_

Holy crap, some of you guys need to check your sense of humor. :wacko: Yuri is freaking hilarious and still kkab as hell even with the other shticks she's done for the show.

My only complaint is she dyed her hair brown. -______-

But really for me the old people are always the highlight. :lol: So adorable.

I wonder if Yuri will be able to continue doing the show though. Between IY, SNSDs comeback activities, Music Core, University along with her new sitcom that's a crap load for one person to have on their plate.

Yuri and Sunny, as you have seen before. they did throw away their image and become an ordinary country side girs. Will other did as Yuri did on yoga class. When they were asked to do such a wired thing, these 2 never hesitate.

Sunny maybe, Yuri... not really.

Holy crap, some of you guys need to check your sense of humor. :wacko: Yuri is freaking hilarious and still kkab as hell even with the other shticks she's done for the show.

My only complaint is she dyed her hair brown. -______-

But really for me the old people are always the highlight. :lol: So adorable.

I wonder if Yuri will be able to continue doing the show though. Between IY, SNSDs comeback activities, Music Core, University along with her new sitcom that's a crap load for one person to have on their plate.

I have an awesome sense of humor lol.

In no way is Yuri as funny as Hara, Narsha or even Sunny.

Anyway, it's obvious we have different perspectives. I didn't realize so many people would get so defensive over this.

Chill out, I guess.

Guest lolly88

100119 Sang Sang Plus with With Kara Hara, Brown Eyed Girls Narsha, T-ara Hyomin, 4Minute Hyunah, Secret Sunhwa and Kim Tae Woo part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrU_pFkBY40...feature=channel

REST IN USER CHANNEL

MUST WATCH DAMM FUNNY

They made hara n sunhwa do math sums

and also homin doing mother and G-dragon heartbreaker

the host trying to prank sunhwa again when she was late for the filming

Sunhwa dialect talk with the host

SEXY DANCE competition

and Many mORE !!!!!

CREDITS :5minniemink

100119 Sang Sang Plus with With Kara Hara, Brown Eyed Girls Narsha, T-ara Hyomin, 4Minute Hyunah, Secret Sunhwa and Kim Tae Woo part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrU_pFkBY40...feature=channel

REST IN USER CHANNEL

MUST WATCH DAMM FUNNY

I wanna watch it, but i don't understand korean. haha darnit. I need subs. argh. anyone know where there be some? They should get more g7 together on a show. Hara and Sunny together would be nice. lol.

well it's sad still Sunhwa lacks math skills, but she says she's good at english, so maybe she just needs a friend that can do math. lol.

G7 for the win.

Archived