[Variety] Invincible Youth 청춘불패

Guest junyeoli

Guest zahieyjunki

few articles!

Invincible Youth is now Invincible Appetite

The G7 members of Invincible Youth showed that they also have invincible appetites.

On the upcoming episode of Invincible Youth, the starving G7 members ordered JaJangMyun (Noodles with black sauce). Prior to eating though, they decided to have a game and try to eat the entire bowl of noodles in one fell swoop.

This obviously ensued in lolz, with Secret's Sunhwa unsuccessfully shoving a massive black ball of noodles into her mouth and Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha dripping black sauce all over the place.

This is going to be an epic episode as we'll also see Yuri's jealous rage and Sunny threaten Goo Hara.

Stay tuned for the broadcast on the 18th.

SNSD Yuri’s Jealous Rage

Uh oh... who knew Secret's Sunhwa would be such a blatant homewrecker. Sunhwa, who wanted more screen time is causing great discomfort between Kim Taewoo and SNSD's Yuri.

A hilarious segment from an upcoming episode of KBS' Invincible Youth was revealed and Yuri's jealous rage is just adorable.

On last weeks episode, Kim Taewoo and Sunhwa started becoming closer. The bond carried over onto this weeks show as well and the two have been constantly together.

Yuri's jealousy finally exploded.

Kim Taewoo responded by saying, "You don't want me, but it's hard to give to someone else?"

To which Yuri responded with, "YEAH."

Stay tuned for the broadcast on the 18th. As always, we will update the post when the episode is out!

cr : allkpop

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sushii-P

Guys, haven't you got any links of Episode 9 on Youtube? Please.

This episode must be very funny.

Many Lovelines will come : Sunwha/Taewoo, Yuri/Taewoo, Sunny/Taecyeon, Hara/Teacyeon..

Plus for the next episode (maybe), there are as guest : Hwanhee, Danny? (ex member of GOD), 2AM member's maknae I think and someone who looks like Joon from MBLAQ (but it''s not sure, it's my eyes who see this xD)

Look at SNSD thread for see the picture.

I want to earn Invincible Youth X264.600p-HAN files, but now I don't have E01 and E04.

I just recently recognized the Web to download this later.

You do have this file, please help me with seed Torrent.

Thank you very much.

PS. Sorry for my bad English language.

Thanks to the kindness of Korean people.

The seed Torrent helped me load files successfully.

I am very appreciative of you.

Thank you very much.

:D

Guest winaitip

Well, after I followed this show since the first day. I have to say that some stuff they did was really hard and "risk" to get hurt. Works likes dug a water tank and stand before tractor while it pulled a robe with steel pipe stick to it. Or in ep.9, working with axes and and wood you could see that there's a lot of chance they will get hurt. In Ep. 8 Hara's pant was burned while watched steamed bread. These girls just invincible as the show's name.

Guest Dipyramidal

You can grab the KBS World TVRips from D-addicts, AM-Addiction or you can grab the Karaholic/T-Ara collab work

Don't forget that SSF is also subbing this. They are currently subbing episode 7.

You can catch them on ssfsubs4 of ssG7 @yt.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo in Invincible Youth Ep. 4.

769996.jpg 769999.jpg 770001.jpg 770002.jpg 770005.jpg 770007.jpg 770009.jpg 770012.jpg

Cuts for TaeWoo from this episode. He been eating and going around the market with his dongsaeng. Kim Shin Young. They been mocked the comic siblings. LOL. Watch it HERE.

I like SunHwa. She just too cute and adorable. Is that Hara behind Shin Young in the pic? So they want to invite more male guest. Poor TaeWoo cannot be the alpha male anymore.

Guest zhirong

I've been following this show and it is really funny.

There are many touching scenes too and the one on EP07 where Narsha tells the old lady that her "grand-daughter" name is Hyojin and she remembers it as they were leaving makes me feel so warm inside.

Guest redsuns87

please update the subbed version in the first post, i would like to see this show very much

it is very funny because G7 are ruining their image for this show

i really like the show(thank you SSF) but i don't like yuri

she is a bit pretentious, don't you think?

I mean she certainly couldn't support that another G7's girl is better than her or something like that. it seems like she wants to be THE focus and always to be the number one , but this is just my opinion.

i don't think this is a great quality for this kind of show and i feel sorry for the others girls to endure this(specially hyomin)

Archived