Do you pretend to Text in awkward situations?

Guest RNB__VIIBEZ

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ninyaah

Yeah, I do. But I try not to. LOL :D Especially if there are a lot of people, and I'm the only one. Like if I'm waiting for someone to arrive -- I hate waiting. Ugh. So yeah, I guess it's one of the pros in owning a cellphone because I'm not so fond of texting.

Guest nathaniel

haha yes, i do.

just last night actually.. everyone went upstairs except for me and this weird girl i barely knew.

i pretended to text for like 5 minutes.. :X it was very awkwardd.

Guest iloveleadahmin

rarely, but in very awkward situations, yes. but that doesn't happen very often.

i'm such a talkative person, i would just converse with some stranger hahaha

Guest blackjackVip

hahaha...^^

true that!..

in campus, most people walk alone..and almost all of us are either talking on the phone while walking, or looking down on their cell..hmmm.. makes me wonder if they really are talking to someone on the phone..haha.

anyways, yeah....i'm guilty. i do it ALL the time.

when i'm walking around campus, or in some streets and there's a bunch of suspicious guys or just a bunch of guys that looks like gangsters...LOL i pretend to look at my phone and text. i don't even have text on my phone. -___-

coz, is it just me or whenever there's a bunch of guys walking by u and ur alone, it's hard not to keep an eye contact and it feels awkward and they might appraoch u thinking that ur interested, coz that happens to me. so annoying.

>.<

that's why now i always pretend to look busy texting while walking alone. sigh.

Guest yuri9do0

haha im so thankful for you little cellphone friend

if im at a place when im like all alone. or like i dont wanna seem like a loser(?)

i pretend to text my friends haha

hilarious

Guest Alt.Loves.Ctrl

Lawl i saw it on facebook as well and joined :D

Yes i do it. It makes me feel like i have something to do .. not to just stand there awkwardly.

YES I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO RIGHT NOW *texts optus for my prepaid balance* D:

Archived