Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Here's the fan account by 5starsAs1 Stephanie

Shared by: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)

Please repost with the full credits remain intact.

Do not edit/alter the credits/contents. TQ!

It's dated 29th of November 2011 on my iPhone's calendar. This so-called prestigious day I'm waiting for nearly a month, had finally arrived. The day I finally meet Kim Hyun Joong after one whole year! Woke up around 7am that day to prepare for the day. Thanks to one of my friends, Melody who was willing to give me one media pass for the MAMA press conference at 10am in Sands Convention.

I got there around 9am (many international medias were there already!!), and was getting myself ready for the press conference just when I saw SYC team was there too. There wasn't any seats provided, for those from where I was standing behind. Simon D &Dynamic Duo were the starter for the press conference which started around 10am, followed by either it's ULALA or SuperstarK winners or something. Anyway, let's skip the very boring parts (for me, at least. I was already yawning).

Just when I'm about to fall asleep and my legs began to sore, Hyun Joong finally stepped inside the room! Nearly went into a fangirl mode 'Oh my gosh! It's him it's him, finally!' that's what I've been thinking continuously in my little over-elated heart at that time. There were some little claps welcoming him to the stage. He was wearing grey-black attire on that day, very similar to the looks during HEATFACT event in Japan. He seemed kinda tired but more chubby *pinch face* this time (to me, again~), but he's very friendly in the presscon ^^..a little shy & nervous though ㅋㅋㅋ

There was this little moment at the beginning where he began to touch the mic in front of him and I thought 'You aren't going to dismantle that again?? Other idols still need to use that....' But I guessed he was just bored listening to the translator doing the translations. And towards the English reporters after their questions, he said 'Thank You' in English too, very polite & cute too! (though he just murmured it & barely audible). And there was this last question where a reporter asked him about what is his first impression on Germans...and his answer was beer & sausages! Aroused many laughter including me as well. I think I was among the first one to laugh at the back after listening to what he said, so embarrassed >.<...anyway, a very splendid 4D ending that Hyun Joong made for his part in the press conference!

(oh yeah, he drank a lot of water too!!!)

After Hyun Joong left, I decided to leave too. Just when I was making my way out, I saw him again..my lucky day!! He was making his way to Singapore Indoor Stadium for last-minute rehearsal. I kept myself composed again and trying not to activate my fangirl mode, so I bowed 90 degrees to him and the guards beside him (but it was really >.<)

Guest ssuigeneris

Could any of you Hyun Joong fans help me out? I'm trying to recall a solo song he had that I THINK (as in, not sure at all) had the word "please" in the title. Not "Please Be Nice to Me" or "Please" but it was something else. I listened to it on YouTube back in April 2011 although I'm sure it's older than that. I've looked everywhere online for it but am at a loss. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but it was quite a cheerful, upbeat, catchy, sweet song. If any of you know it I'd be sooo grateful! It's been driving me nuts and I've wanted to listen to it again for a month!!!

Guest JCW2015

Could any of you Hyun Joong fans help me out? I'm trying to recall a solo song he had that I THINK (as in, not sure at all) had the word "please" in the title. Not "Please Be Nice to Me" or "Please" but it was something else. I listened to it on YouTube back in April 2011 although I'm sure it's older than that. I've looked everywhere online for it but am at a loss. I'm sorry I can't be more specific but it was quite a cheerful, upbeat, catchy, sweet song. If any of you know it I'd be sooo grateful! It's been driving me nuts and I've wanted to listen to it again for a month!!!

Please

Guest meteorflower09

[News] Kim Hyun Joong - Confirmed to star in the New Channel TV Chosun 'Speed' as Lead Actor -

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20111205n19429

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[TRANS] 111205 Kim HyunJoong, Confirmed To Cast In TV Chosun's Drama 'SPEED'

Source: Nate

English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ http://www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com

Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. TQ!

Debuting from the idol group SS501, singer Kim Hyun Joong is confirmed to star in Jongpyun channel, TV Chosun, upcoming latest drama 'Speed' as the lead cast.

As reported from broadcast medias, Kim Hyun Joong is confirmed as the lead actor for the expected new mini series drama next year April called 'Speed'.

According to the TV Chosun's authority on 5th December through the line with MyDaily, 'We've already discussed with the agency regarding the details of Kim HyunJoong's casting in the drama. Still, we have not sign the contract'.

On the other hand, Kim Hyun Joong's agency, KeyEast's representative said, 'We received the offers and we are still currently reviewing it positively'.

The blockbuster drama 'Speed' depicts a car-racing plot and it garnered many attentions as the director for this drama, Yang Yunho have also directed the movies 'Libera Me', 'Fighter In The Wind', and also KBS2 TV drama 'Iris'.

Aside from Kim Hyun Joong, actor Lee JungJae and SNSD's member Sooyoung are also expected to join the cast. It is known that Kim HyunJoong will be putting aside his solo singer's activities and focus on the acting industry in the first half of 2012.

Added from OSEN:

According to Kim HyunJoong's representatives: We have received the offer but we are still currently reviewing the offer. However, nothing had been decided yet since there are still many points to be precisely reviewed.

[info] Kim Hyun Joong Lotte Duty Free FanMeet IN Seoul 2012

December 06, 2011

Reposted from: http://en.korea.com/kimhyunjoong/board/info-kim-hyun-joong-lotte-duty-free-fanmeet-in-seoul-2012/

Credit: HENECIA JAPAN + http://www.lovekimhyunjoong.com

Japanese~English Translation: miyo @lovekimhyunjoong.com

info1p.jpg

I so envy japanese fans... <_<

KIM HYUN JOONG Lotte Duty Free Model Fan Meeting IN Seoul 2012!

To commemorate Kim Hyun Joong as the model for Lotte Duty Free, FanMeeting IN Seoul 2012 has been decided.

Together with the fanmeeting, a special tour plan has been prepared, please refer to the notice below.

There will be talk on his recent activities, photoshoot together (by lots), high touch etc.

Do not miss out this chance.

【Tour Info】

■Tour Title

KIM HYUN JOONG Lotte Duty Free Model Fan Meeting IN Seoul 2012

■Tour Period

A Course: 20th (Friday) ~ 22nd (Sunday) January 2012 3 days 2 nights

B Course: 20th (Friday) ~ 23rd (Monday) January 2012 4 days 3 nights

■Tour Highlights

<1 Part>(Japanese Fans Only)

・High touch with all members who participated in the tour

・Recent talk & Game corner

(Present presentation & Photo taking together, autographed album present)

・Unreleased footage to be shown

<2 Part>(Together with Korean fans)

・Kim Hyun Joong Concert (Korean fans participating too)

【Application Period】

■Priority Application For Kim Hyun Joong Official FC members

5th (Monday) 19:00 ~ 9th (Monday) 19:00 December 2011

■Priority Application For Kim Hyun Joong Official Mobile Members

9th (Monday) 19:00 ~ 15th (Thursday) 19:00 December 2011

■Public Sales

15th December 2011 (Thursday) 19:00~ 5th January December 2012 (Thursday) 19:00

※ There is a possibility that if the seats are taken up by the official FC & offical mobile members, there will not be any public sales.

info2e.jpg

here are some videos of HJ's song , Actually I am not sure? if the song you are looking for is here. I actually like to specially mention that my fellow members help me find the song you are looking for?, I hope I was able to help you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hzdtX9WR_0

( he didn't sing this but I think he just sang a few lines or just the chorus)

We'll try to still help, if the song is not in the video

Guest meteorflower09

Kim HyunJoong Rejects TV Chosun ‘SPEED’..’Tight Schedule’

Source: Nate

English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)

Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. TQ!

Singer-actor Kim HyunJoong had reached his final decision whether to cast in the TV Chosun’s drama ‘SPEED’.

According to Kim HyunJoong’s agency KeyEast director, Shin JeGwang to OSEN, he said ‘We will definitely review optimistically if we received any good drama offers, however, because Kim HyunJoong will be releasing his first official album in Japan on January and followed by the promotion activities throughout China on February-March, it will likely be very difficult to arrange his busy schedule together with the drama.’

‘SPEED’ is scheduled to air next year on March-April, a blockbuster drama that depicts the battle of the car-racers & dealing with the fates. The director for this drama, Yang Yoonho have also directed for the KBS2 TV drama ‘Iris’.

Thus, Kim HyunJoong have rejected the offer to cast in this drama. Aside from Kim HyunJoong, they are currently still discussing actor Lee JungJae and SNSD member, SooYoung to star in this drama.

Kim HyunJoong’s Digital Single Album [Marry You/Marry Me]

Source: henecia.com

English translation: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)

Please leave the credits remain intact when repost.

Hello.

This is Keyeast.

The releasing date for Kim HyunJoong’s digital single album [Marry You/Marry Me] have been decided.

Digital single album [Marry Me/Marry Me] will be released in various online music sites on 15th of December at 00:00am KST.

INTRODUCTION FOR [MARRY ME/ MARRY YOU] TRACKLIST

1. Marry You

2. Marry Me

3. Marry You (Instrumental)

4. Marry Me (Instrumental)

[Marry Me] is the male version whereas [Marry You] is the female version. Aside for the lyrics, the guitar performance together with the song arrangement will be different.

Additionally, the music video consists of the digital single album tracks [Marry You] & [Marry Me]. Especially, the music video exudes a smooth sensation of the sand animation together with the pictures of happy moments spent that the fans had sent it to us will be revealed through Kim HyunJoong’s official Youtube channel on 15th December midnight.

Despite the busy schedule after ‘Lucky Guy’ promotion on November, Kim HyunJoong have directly participated in the lyrics composition to show a better image for the fans. We hope to receive many supports and love for the specially prepared digital single [Marry You/Marry Me].

Thank you.

Note:

- The broadcast activities for digital single [Marry You/Marry Me] have not been decided.

- Kim HyunJoong’s official Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/kimhyunjoong606

Guest meteorflower09

written by wondergirl

http://wonderrrgirl.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/to-hyun-joong-godspeed/

To Hyun Joong: Godspeed

5 Comments Posted by wonderrrgirl on December 8, 2011

The drama about the drama (lol sounds like a rhyme), ‘Speed’, that Hyun Joong is supposed to appear in is causing quite a wave across the fandom. I have no idea about Korean television and their channels or their alleged political ties, so as a result, I spent the whole time reading quietly, since I don’t truly understand much about it and why it’s causing such a huge commotion, having watched very few dramas myself and having practically no knowledge about the industry. When Ahlia came to Singapore, she seemed too tired to even talk about this topic; all she said was things are very ‘noisy’ back in Korea, regarding the drama that Hyun Joong is rumored to take up.

It was a relief to many fans when it was revealed today that he has officially turned down the role I guess. If this drama will indeed bring harm to Hyun Joong, anything that stops him from coming close to harm is something to be happy about to me.

What I want to write about instead, is related to the emotions of the fans as this thing is going on.

I guess it must have been just as hard for the fans, to be in this sort of dilemma, especially those who know exactly how negative it will be to Hyun Joong if he does take up the role. I refer to the blog entry written by EK unnie, more popularly known as nomad0606 in the fandom. Even though it is in Korean, she has indeed summarized the feelings of these fans so perfectly well: a mixture of concern, worry, fear and guilt.

Concerned and worried because of the problems that may arise if Hyun Joong takes up the drama. Fearful of the consequences that may come about as a result of it. And guilt, because as a fan, it is supposedly a fan’s role to give unconditional support to whatever work that Hyun Joong will take up. Isn’t it so that a fan is supposed to believe and trust that he will do well in whatever he takes up, and give unconditional support regardless of any situation?

I really felt something when she wrote about how she just simply felt so happy and excited when Hyun Joong announced to a crowd of happy and shiny-eyed fans during a fan sign event that he will be filming a drama soon. She then said she felt the same excitement when Hyun Joong mentioned this again during the concerts in Japan.

But she now feels sorry about the fact that she could not keep her promise as a fan to smile and be happy for the work that he is going to take up, sorry because she knows just how widely Hyun Joong smiled when he saw how much the fans have anticipated this new drama, yet she could not summon up support for him now with the knowledge that this might be something that will bring him harm.

Over this period of time, I wonder just how many fans are feeling that same mixture of confusing emotions regarding this issue. Here again is one of the reasons why being a truly concerned and worried fan is really so difficult. Don’t forget that the fans are essentially worrying about someone whom they cannot easily see or talk to, let alone give any comfort or help even if this is what they genuinely wish they can do, without wanting anything more from it. I’ll say it is harder to have concern for someone whom you don’t know than it is to someone whom you already know or are friends with. This must have been an even more excruciatingly painful period and dilemma for the fans.

I guess it is meant to be that Hyun Joong’s journey is often filled with a number of bumpy rides. I won’t be surprised if he sits down and wonder why things are often so difficult for him. He wants to do a lot of things – this should already be very clear to all the fans, based on the amount of things he said he wants to do and the kind of anticipation he had in his eyes when he promises the fans he will show them this and that. He wants to achieve a great many things and do very well in all of them. But I think as time goes by, he is also starting to realize that some things are not so easily achieved and there are more problems and obstacles along the way, some of them very unexpected as well. Perhaps if this is another person, I might get worried that he will just give up and stop trying so hard.

But this is Hyun Joong and I think his obstinate, strongwilled personality and workaholic attitude will keep him going despite the difficulties that he is bound to continue coming across on his way to reach his goals. And because of that, I shall optimistically believe that he will be fine even during the tough times. (Because the Tough will get going!)

For now, I hope that the fans are feeling better and hopefully more good things will come for Hyun Joong and his fans in 2012! As it is for every journey, there is always a long way to go and it’s always too early to say we have reached ‘there’ – for the word ‘there’ exists in a flux, is subjective, fluid and constantly changing.

But I really like the sound of this sort of journey; for it keeps people alive and keeps people going. The Hyun Joong that I like is not a guy who is easily satisfied with small achievements, but is constantly looking out for greater and more difficult challenges. Surely a guy like that is bound to meet a lot of obstacles, fall and bruise himself a number of times but hey, he has yet to be defeated or be pushed to give up all these while. With each set-back, here comes a person stronger than ever. This is the Hyun Joong I would like to see, and I am confident that I will always see such a Hyun Joong.

We fans, must also remain strong for we too walk alongside with Hyun Joong in this journey, falling and standing up again at the same, and hopefully, stronger than before.

For now, we shall have no more Speed, but Godspeed!

Guest meteorflower09

with ThaCharlie?

Tweeted by ThaCharlie

AgRqYVPCAAAn8o-.jpg

With Artmatic dancers at Millennium

tutr.jpg

KBS 2011 Best Icon Award!

http://hot2011.kbs.co.kr/poll/

What to do:

Create an account with KBS. Please start to register here.

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/ForeignSelect

Then agree to the terms here, fill up passport no.,

Select Country. Your name as it appears in the passport and your real Birthday.

Then click on the blue box.

http://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/OverseaPermissionKR

Please filling up the id of your choice then check availability.

then fill up the rest, password. Choose the password question and answer.

Click on authentication of choice by fax or upload your ID picture.

The proceed to gender, email address, nationality, zip code,

contact no, date of birth, then the Yes or No found in this link.

Please ensure that everything is filled up then click again on the blue box.

The KBS will confirm if registration is successful.

https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/OverseasJoinKR

Click on the poll link. http://hot2011.kbs.co.kr/poll/

Then click on orange button at the end in line with Kim Hyun Joong's picture.

If you already have a KBS especially those who frequently request for tickets with KBS.

Oh, keep those fingers busy.[wink]

credit Senga @LKHJ

Kim Hyun Joong releases a Christmas song, “Marry Me”

Credits: http://en.korea.com/?p=306563

20111213_kimhyunjoong_marryme.jpg

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong has prepared a song as a Christmas gift for his fans.

On December 15, Kim will release a digital single album Marry Me. As the total number of his albums, Break Down and Lucky, sold this year reached 200,000, he has prepared a Christmas song to thank his fans.

“Marry Me” is an acoustic ballad that comes with Kim’s sweet voice and a guitar sound. Written by Kim, the lyrics delineate a promise for eternal love.

A music video for this song is created as a sand animation and delivers delicate emotions through pictures and lights. The pictures are specially meaningful because they are the ones uploaded by Kim’s fans on his official website in November under the title of “the happiest moment of his life.”

Kim Hyun Joong ‘Marry Me’ music video to showcase pictures of fans

By Ceridwen– December 14, 2011

Posted in: Music, News

Kim Hyun Joon is revealing his digital single ‘Marry Me’.

kim_hyun_joong_dark_grey_suit.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong successfully transformed into a solo artist this year and to thank the fans for their love, he has prepared a digital single album. The digital single ‘Marry Me’ to be revealed on December 15th through various online music sites is an acoustic ballad that carries the sweet voice of Kim Hyun Joong with the refreshing sound of the guitar.

As he had for the mini album, Kim Hyun Joong participated on the album for the lyrics and he conveys his feelings towards the fans with the lyrics that promises an everlasting love that never changes.

20111213_kimhyunjoong_marryme-1.jpg

Aside from ‘Marry Me’, ‘Marry You’ which is the rearranged version with smoother and more detailed, more feminine sensibilities will also be included in the digital single.

As the audio is revealed on December 15th, the 2 versions of the music video for ‘Marry Me’ and ‘Marry You’ will be revealed together. The music video has been produced with the sand animation technique, conveying the detailed sensibilities through the images and light using sand.

In order to bring alive the motif of the fan for the album in a meaningful way, Kim Hyun Joong had been collecting fan photos under the title ‘The happiest moment in life’ back in November through the official homepage. Of the 1,000 pictures offered by the fans, some of the pictures will be shown on the music video so the anticipation of the fans is increasing even higher.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Kim Hyunjoong to release new digital single, "Marry Me"

http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_/general/kim-hyunjoong-to-release-new-digital-single-r12036

After a successful year as a solo artist with his "Lucky Guy" mini album, Kim Hyunjoong revealed that he wanted to give something back to his fans for their support. On December 14th, it was revealed that Kim Hyunjoong would be releasing a new digital single titled, "Marry Me."

"Marry Me" will be available on online music sites at midnight on December 15th. The song is said to feature Kim Hyunjoong's sweet voice, as it is an acoustic ballad track.

Following his successful mini album earlier this year, Kim Hyunjoong personally worked on the lyrics to "Marry Me" to express the everlasting love his has towards his fans. In addition to the track "Marry Me," another track with a soft melody, "Marry You," will also be included in the digital single release.

At the same time as the digital single release, the music videos for "Marry Me" and "Marry You" will be released. The music videos will be animated using special techniques and special effects.

In June, Kim Hyunjoong became the highest selling male solo artist of the year with his mini album "Break Down." This year, Kim Hyunjoong promoted the tracks "Break Down," "Please," "Kiss Kiss," and "Lucky Guy" on the live music shows weekly.

Source: Newsen

Guest meteorflower09

just want to share

KHJ in Myx-Philippines

and vote him in allkpop awards

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/vote-for-this-years-top-stars-at-the-2011-allkpop-awards

Best Male Solo Artist

and

another version of the article about the digital single

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/kim-hyun-joong-to-release-a-thank-you-single-marry-me

Guest JCW2015

lifted from: http://joongsunlovers.blogspot.com/

ch132384048215819363640.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong - Marry Me / Marry You

english trans.

I laugh for no reason

I get happy for no reason

It's so soft - everything is aromatic

Your voice is already like a spell cast on me

I thank you - it's the first I felt like this

Don't say anything and please hug me

Please accept my heart

Every morning I open my eyes

And drink the morning coffee

It feels just like a dream

On days I feel blue, you hold me

I promise that moment I swear (I swear on this moment)

Will you be that kind of love to me?

This is a love song for you (love song)

Whether you really don't know

Or you just can't catch it

Or if you know how much my heart is burning

My heart is only you

But you only look at other people

You don't know how I feel so much

Don't say anything and please kiss me

Please accept my love

Every morning I open my eyes

And drink the morning coffee

It feels just like a dream

On days I feel blue, you hold me

I promise that moment I swear (I swear on this moment)

Will you be that kind of love to me?

This is love is for you (love)

I promise that I'll never change

I promise you eternity

Your two cheeks blush

You shyly lower your head

I will love you forever

Every day in the same bed

Every day dreaming the same dreams yeah

A sweet kiss with you

Please only love me

I will promise you

I Promise That Moment I Swear (I swear on this moment)

Please accept my heart

and in just few minutes after.... :sweatingbullets::wub:

KHJ MARRY ME,MARRY YOU NO.1 IN MNET

credit: Betty @hztaolei @twitter

Ago_kHSCIAAsBg5.jpg

P.S.

Ate Nadz, thanks for updating this forum :D