Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

Kim Hyun Joong sends a message to Lee Min Jung

October 25, 2011 2:10 pm dkrogers

20111025102423283761.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Singer and Actor Kim Hyun Joong recently sent a message to actress Lee Min Jung.

On the 24th, Kim was a substitute DJ for MBC’s radio program Shindong’s Shimshim Tapa because Shindong was abroad.

Kim solved quizzes about Lee with Trax’s Jung Mo and 8Eight’s Joo Hee. When a production crew member played background music, Kim left a message to Lee.

Kim said, “I never knew you were so beautiful before. Maybe my eyes were so tired due to the harsh shooting schedule. It’s good to see that you are active. I hope we can shoot a TV series again someday.”

People responded: “The message was a surprise.” “If Lee heard this, she might laughed out loud too.” “I hope Kim shoot a TV series with Lee next time.”

Source: Starnews

For those who don't know her, she played Jakyung in "BOF" and she's with HJ before also in a radio guesting too during the "BREAKDOWN ALBUM " promotions "SBS Power time" too.

2011061415kimhyunjoong.jpg

Here's just some of Lee min Jungs Photos now:

normalleeminjung027.jpg

20101125leeminjung.jpg

Here's their picture together, they were in a few scenes before:

15465815.jpg

71648443.jpg

2211xx.jpg

I hope people won't get me wrong, I love seeing HJ paired with other actresses, He also mentioned before He likes to be paired with Han hyo joo too, I like HJ to grow as an actor too, and being paired with a lot of great actresses will help him mature as an actor too.We have to face it his very young in

his acting field, I want him also to work with his boss BYJ so that he'll learn a lot from him

[TRANS] 111024 Kim ChangRyul's Old School - Kim HyunJoong & Kim KyuJong

Shared by: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)

MP3 Download Link: KIM CHANGRYUL'S OLD SCHOOL thanks to @AkanechiRo!

Please leave the credits remain intact when repost. TQ! :)

Side-note: This broadcast is pre-recorded, thus there's no webcast.

29357726874347650426610.jpg

29838826874349983759710.jpg

29597526874345650426810.jpg

MC = KCR

HyunJoong = HJ

KyuJong = KJ

Youngsaeng = YS

1) When the show started, HJ introduced himself as Kim HyunJoong who came as 'Lucky Guy'. KJ introduced himself as the 'Lucky Guy' with the 'Lucky Guy'. But later, KJ properly introduced himself as Kim KyuJong who made his comeback with his solo album, Yesterday.

2) HJ said he worked hard preparing for his 2nd album, practised til' late night. KJ acted in the musical in Tokyo, and had encore in Korea.

2) KCR asked HJ if he were to choose between a Jaksal CEO, singer or actor, which one would he choose? HJ answered singer.

3) KCR asked KJ if he were to choose between YS or HJ, which one would he choose to become his brother? KJ answered YS because if he had chosen HJ, he might get 'beaten up'.

4) HJ said he don't feel like the 'big brother' although he's elder than others, in fact, it's KJ who seemed like the 'big brother' who took care of them.

5) HJ have no plans in acting this year because the music industry is always changing(?) rapidly, thus he wanna grab the chance as much as possible.

6) KJ said he's going to act in the new drama 'Saving Madamme Go Bongshil'.

6) HJ's comment on KJ's personality, a kind man. HJ said people thinks he have a 'bad boy' image, but they aren't really sure of KJ. Maybe the 'bad boy type in the kind boy', can't be sure.

7) KCR said KJ's nickname during his schooling year was 'The Prince'. Seldomly took photos with friends, never join the friends for lunch...and HJ butts in and said KJ is the '왕따' (those who've been 'left out' or lonely).

8) KJ said he had problems with pronouncing the 's' sound (lisp). Problem with pronouncing 'Yesterday', but he got the hang of it at last. HJ asked KJ to sing 'Shake it shake shake it' and KJ did it!

9) KJ said he finally knew how to pronounce the 's' now, but HJ said it's already too late now. KCR teased KJ that he only knew how to pronounce the 's' sound after living for 25 years, and HJ butt in and said 'After 6 years of becoming a singer, you only realized it now'. KJ said he realized it after singing 'Yesterday'.

10) HJ said KJ isn't a greedy person, eg: Last time when they're still in SS501, KJ never asked for any particular parts to sing, just said he's okay with any leftover parts

11) HJ said he have also co-produced in the 2nd album and KJ said he wanted to produce his own album too, but HJ teased him again that he's too kind, not competitive at all~

12) KJ said he wanted to cast in a movie, however, HJ said he wanted to act in TV dramas first to get the hang of all the basic requirements first as the requirements to act in a movie is very high.

13) KJ said HJ's nickname is the '4D alien guy'. When they're in Japan, HJ will usually watch those UFO/alien-related movies alone (and HJ listed a few of them). KJ said HJ really saw the UFO once.

14) HJ wished to hold a free concert for the fans worldwide

Guest meteorflower09

well LMJ looks better in long hair than her hair in BOF

and i heard she is a good actress, so i'm looking forward for a drama project

another version of the KHJ & LMJ news from allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/kim-hyun-joong-confesses-his-attraction-to-lee-min-jung

If Kim Hyun Joong were invisible, where would he go?

by savvydude

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/if-kim-hyun-joong-were-invisible-where-would-he-go

20111024kimhyunjoongwom.jpg

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong revealed a rather naughtier side of himself on the recent episode of ‘Come to Play’.

When asked, “If you were an invisible person, where would you want to go?” Kim Hyun Joong said that he would like to enter a women’s bathhouse.

Co-guest Park Chanee previously stated, “It was a dream of mine to enter a women’s bath since I was young,” to which Kim Hyun Joong added, “When I was younger, I thought of wanting to go to a women’s bath often as well. If I were an invisible man, I think I’ll want to go to a women’s bath.” Guest Kim Do Gyoon then commented, “It’s the dream of all men. To want to go to a women’s bath first if one was invisible is a man’s instinct,” causing laughter in the studio.

Source + Photo: Enews24 via Nate

Guest meteorflower09

Kim Hyun Joong saw a UFO in Japan?

by leesa86 - 11 hours ago 23547 Views552 Comments

this Story

20111024alien1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/kim-hyun-joong-saw-a-ufo-in-japan

Singer Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he had seen a UFO in Japan.

Stars such as Kim Jisuk and Eun Ji Won also guest-starred on the episode of ‘Come to Play‘ that aired on the 24th, and living up to his nickname ’4 dimensional alien’, Kim Hyun Joong explained that he saw a UFO in Japan, and that he yelled to inform the others around him.

“I was at a photo shoot in Japan, when something that looked like a balloon sped by. I thought it was a plane for a second, but I wasn’t even anywhere near an airport. I didn’t think anyone would believe me, so I just screamed,” he said.

“I heard that a UFO appeared at Gwanghwamun recently, and the one I saw looked exactly like it,” he added, trying to make his story believable.

Eun Ji Won who is also famous for being a little four-dimensional hilariously added, “UFOs don’t like us to investigate. Let’s not look too deeply into this or something may happen“, to which Kim Hyun Joong absurdly added, “Aliens are the last forms of evolution. There’s no gravity in space, so their skin gets paler, and their fingers skinnier.”

Meanwhile also on the same episode, Eun Ji Won shared some exciting news that he and his wife have plans to have children sometime next year.

Source & Image : HanKyung

(Article) If Kim Hyun Joong were invisible, where would he go?

Reposted from : kathy's bench

Lifted from: allkpop

Thanks to Nadia for sharing the link at the sidebar^^

29974116565223019505010.jpg

30042716565211352839510.jpg

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong revealed a rather naughtier side of himself on the recent episode of ‘Come to Play’.

When asked, “If you were an invisible person, where would you want to go?” Kim Hyun Joong said that he would like to enter a women’s bathhouse.

Co-guest Park Chanee previously stated, “It was a dream of mine to enter a women’s bath since I was young,” to which Kim Hyun Joong added, “When I was younger, I thought of wanting to go to a women’s bath often as well. If I were an invisible man, I think I’ll want to go to a women’s bath.” Guest Kim Do Gyoon then commented, “It’s the dream of all men. To want to go to a women’s bath first if one was invisible is a man’s instinct,” causing laughter in the studio.

Source + Photo: Enews24 via Nate

Kim Hyun Joong says he can speak with dogs, but not overseas dogs

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so crazyyyy Hyun Joong! But I LOVE YOU!!!

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr

Translation: http://en.korea.com

20111024131946838845995.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong said he could speak with dogs, making people curious about his mentality.

On MBC’s Come to Play, aired on the 24th, Kim Hyun Joong, Eun Ji Won, Kim Ji Sook, and Baekdoosan’s members – Kim Do Gyun and Park Chan made guest appearance for its “Stars from Andromeda Special.”

On the day’s episode, Kim Hyun Joong said, “I can speak with all types of dogs and make all kinds of conversation.”

Kim Hyun Joong continued, “when I ask the dog if he wants to eat by barking at him, then the dog responses. When I ask him to see somewhere by barking at him, then he also responses. It differs little bit whether it is a big one or a small one.”

He also said, “I can speak with all types of dogs in Korea. However, I can’t speak with overseas dogs which is quite weird. I tried once but overseas dogs don’t even try to listen to me.”

To this, Park Chan asked, “then how do domestic dogs and overseas dogs speak to each other?” and Kim Hyun Joon answered sincerely, “I guess they just feel each other,” raising a laugh

[Article] Kim Hyun Joong saw a UFO in Japan?

Credit: http://www.allkpop.com

Singer Kim Hyun Joong revealed that he had seen a UFO in Japan.

20111024alien1.jpg

Stars such as Kim Jisuk and Eun Ji Won also guest-starred on the episode of ‘Come to Play‘ that aired on the 24th, and living up to his nickname ’4 dimensional alien’, Kim Hyun Joong explained that he saw a UFO in Japan, and that he yelled to inform the others around him.

“I was at a photo shoot in Japan, when something that looked like a balloon sped by. I thought it was a plane for a second, but I wasn’t even anywhere near an airport. I didn’t think anyone would believe me, so I just screamed,” he said.

“I heard that a UFO appeared at Gwanghwamun recently, and the one I saw looked exactly like it,” he added, trying to make his story believable.

Eun Ji Won who is also famous for being a little four-dimensional hilariously added, “UFOs don’t like us to investigate. Let’s not look too deeply into this or something may happen“, to which Kim Hyun Joong absurdly added, “Aliens are the last forms of evolution. There’s no gravity in space, so their skin gets paler, and their fingers skinnier.”

Meanwhile also on the same episode, Eun Ji Won shared some exciting news that he and his wife have plans to have children sometime next year.

Source & Image : HanKyung

What Makes Kim Hyun Joong A Stylist Icon ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Makes KHJ A Stylist Icon?

credit: aprilstarr@ emprezz.com

picture credit to sports korea

20111020195422289.jpg

What makes a stylist icon? Is it the ability to lead a trend? The ability to make a current trend work? Or even the basics and the classics to work? To dress according to occasion? To have a unique sense of style that you know immediately it is him/her when you see it? He/she knows what fits, what doesn’t? Or all of the above?

However,a stylist icon is more than wearing the attire,footwear , accessories ,the right haircut ,etc. The what is only a small part of the equation. The more important factor is how one wears it.

A stylist icon wear his/her fashion statement with an attitude.They had elegance,refinement,casual,rugged,slick,unusual to the point of being eccentric and they are known for it .

A stylist icon is recognized. The public and fashion experts take notice and they believe in that style. They want to look like him or her.The stylist icon is not only a fashion arbiter but influential.

Becoming a stylist icon in other countries are bestowed upon an individual by fashion experts and by the adulating public who follow the celebrities’numerous public appearances over time. It cannot be denied popularity is also involved here as these are public figures who are most watched and constantly under surveillance for their activities. Some of these public figures are also in the public eyes for notoriety, scandal or any other provocative incidents. On top of that they are Media’s darling -for they make good newspaper copy and magazines sell if they are in its cover. The various social networks circulate around the globe constant sightings on them.

In South Korea ,the winner for the stylist award is voted popularly. So it can be said that the public decide who should bring home the award . The celebrities who make the list of nominees are actors and actresses,singers and performers in the Korean entertainment. These Korean celebrities are not only frequently seen in their current or most recent project/work, guestings in many programs but also are most sought after commercial endorsers. The award is, in a sense, an affirmation of what sticks in the mind after being frequently seen. Are they being emulated,copied, idolized? To sum it all in one word,have they become iconic?

Kim Hyun Joong who is at the center of the Pop culture phenomena in South Korea leads the group of nominees for this year’s Stylist Icon award to be held this coming November 3rd. If he wins again,it would be his third win in a row. In the previous wins after recieving his awards he left the stage amidst cheers of his fans. This year will be different. He is not only the number 0ne nominee, but will also be on the stage for a special performance of his two recent tracks-Do You Like That and Lucky Guy from the mini album Lucky Guy with eleven runway models. There is already much anticipation at this touted ‘evolutionary idol’ concept as released by the organizers of the event.

Kim as a celebrity gets multiple Press coverage for all his scheduled activities. And his fans also provide wonderful shots of him in many of his events. The public also see him in television guesting in variety programs, commercial films , uploaded fan made videos in Youtube ,his MV’s and various other videos of past and most recent performances.

In these appearances it is difficult to miss the Kim Hyun Joong style in dressing, his hairstyle, accessories and how he put them all together to make them uniquely his.It helps of course that he is handsome,his body is well toned,his height is ideal,he moves with grace and he plays the part.

He has that princely charm in well fitted suits,single or double breasted. He carries casual wear, boots,hats,sun glass and scarves in nonchalance manner.He has the country boy air in checkered polos and blue jeans. Even an ordinary TShirt, pajamas,the soccer uniform on him looks fabulous.What can the man not able to wear? Even if he wears rags and sack cloth, he will still win best dressed and look fantastic.

This is not lost on designers and Clothes companies who entrusted to Hyun Joong to wear their creations in different seasons of the year to influence buyers.

Hyun Joong’s got style, and he can flaunt it all he wants , to your’s and mine’s delight.

Kim Hyun Joong apologizes to Lee Seung Gi

by leesa86

20111025kimhyunjoong1.jpg

Singer & actor Kim Hyun Joong recently revealed that he had something to share with his colleague and friend, Lee Seung Gi.

On the October 25th episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Kim Hyun Joong revealed, “There is something I really need to say to Lee Seung Gi. I want to get everything off my chest today,” which evoked the curiosity of everyone on set.

“Seung Gi, I’m really sorry“, he publicly announced. “There was something I promised Seung Gi, but I haven’t been able to keep it.”

Kim Hyun Joong promised Lee Seung Gi that they were supposed to get together to play soccer in the morning. But the night before, Kim Hyun Joong worked until the early hours of the morning. He wanted to keep his promise and so he got all of his athletic equipment, ready to go play soccer. He decided to forego sleep altogether so that he would be able to meet with Seung Gi. But alas, the singer ultimately fell asleep and when he woke up, it was already late into the afternoon / early evening.

MC Lee Seung Gi ‘accepted’ his apology and evoked laughter by sarcastically saying, “It’s okay, I mean I only promised my juniors that singer Kim Hyun Joong would arrive to play soccer with us, and you only made me into a big liar, but hey, I don’t concern myself with petty things like that.”

Additionally, Eunhyuk and Lee Teuk got a call from Seung Gi to come play soccer that day and Seung Gi reportedly told them not to “be like Hyun Joong“.

In between laughs, Kim Hyun Joong again apologized to his friend, and even proposed an official soccer date. Lee Seung Gi accepted, and told him he would be glad to work out together anytime.

Also guest-starring on this ’100th episode’ were SNSD‘s Jessica, Yoon Sae Ah, Song Kyung Ah, Kim Ji Suk, Kim Jang Hoon, Eun Ji Won, Dana, Gilme, Go Young Wook, Hwang Kwang Hee, etc.

20111025kimhyungjoong2.jpg

Lee Seung Gi still mad at Kim Hyun Joong?

By Cow Fart, on October 25th, 2011

kimhyunjoongleeseunggi.jpg

Singer Kim Hyun Joong said his apologies to Lee Seung Gi.

The October 25th episode of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart’ was a special as the 100th episode. Kim Hyun Joong was on this special episode and told his story related to Lee Seung Gi.

Kim Hyun Joong said on the show that his hobby is soccer and followed, “Found out that I use the soccer field as Lee Seug Gi and so we decided to go play soccer together”.

However, Kim Hyun Joong ended up watching movies till early morning and woke up too late in the morning and could not keep his promise to Lee Seung Gi and so wanted to express to Lee Seung Gi that he felt bad about it.

Lee Seung Gi made everyone laugh by wittily joking, “I said Kim Hyun Joong was coming so if you don’t, then I just become a liar and it’s great. I’m ok”.

Lee Seung Gi even added, “You said you watched movies but when you called me the night before, I could hear some knocking sounds over the phone”.

Kim Hyun Joong was all flustered at that and said, “Really I definitely didn’t go to a club but I did go to a pojangmacha. The knocking sound could be maybe because I was sitting in front of a speaker?” causing a tidal wave of laughter at the studio. (Pojangmacha = small, tented, street stalls on wheels usually selling street foods, and no, you guessed it, no speakers expected there)

Kim Hyun Joong untagled the misunderstanding with Lee Seung Gi and said, “I will officially ask you out of a soccer date on air” proving it was all good between the donggab naegi friends. (donggab naegi = of the same age)

On the same episode, Lee Hee Jin also revealed her long history with Hong Kyung Min drawing attention.

Image: SBS ‘Strong Heart’

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Fans from around the world visit South Korea to watch Kim Hyun Joong perform

By JJ, on July 25th, 2011

kimhyunjungfansopt.jpg

The fans of Kim Hyun Joong (formerly SS501) are flocking to South Korea to show their support for the singer. Captured images of MBC’s ‘Show Music Core’ showed many international fans rooting for Kim Hyun Joong.

A fan can be seen making a heart shape with his arm and another is holding on to his latest CD ‘Break Down’ in support. There were many men present in support for Kim Hyun Joon and it showed the handsome Idol is a star to all.

Some fans have later left their mark on Show Music Core’s board stating they came from Puerto Rico and other Korean fans found it amazing how totally different looking people could be seen chanting Kim Hyun Joong’s name in support.

The Netizens commented “Men, women, children, and adults alike they all love him, amazing!”, “What a show of loyalty for showing up to such a far away place”, Global star Kim Hyun Joong the Best!”, “We are proud of you Kim Hyun Joong”. The response were various but all positive.

Image Source: MBC TV ‘Show Music Core’ capture

Guest estanyela

Hyun Joong Revealed About His next drama .. and it coming very soon .. Guess That's the reason the Asia tour is postponed ... I saw him in kathysbench, if so good news.

Guest meteorflower09

Hyun Joong Revealed About His next drama .. and it coming very soon .. Guess That's the reason the Asia tour is postponed ... I saw him in kathysbench, if so good news.

i saw that in twitter also, is he going to be in Dream High, Full House 2 ? , oh well im looking forward for his next project, wishing for his success

Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Shake Dance’ is popular

October 28, 2011 6:40 pm dkrogers

55508402383.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong is currently drawing a lot of attention with the title song “Lucky Guy” from his second mini album.

On the 20th, Kim performed the song for the first time on a music program and showed exciting dance moves with rhythmical melodies.

55508403389.jpg

One of his dance moves which he dances with the lyrics ‘Shake it’ is receiving an explosive response. People named the dance moves as ‘Shake Dance’.

People responded: “His performance makes me to sing and dance too. Let’s shake, shake it, shake it!” “I’m touched seeing his passionate performance.” “Kim

is the best. The song is amazing.”

555084043814.jpg

Kim released his second mini album Lucky on the 11th and ranked first on several music charts and music programs. He also ranked fifth on the United States

Billboard World Album chart, and ranked first on the Biggest Jump chart.

Kim will start touring in Japan from November 15 through eight Japanese cities (Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Hiroshima, Yokohama, Nagoya, Fukuoka).

Source: Star Daily News

Guest rhobzkiie

He have a new drama? Where did you read about it? Can i have the link.. Thanks ! This makes me excited :)

Guest meteorflower09

He have a new drama? Where did you read about it? Can i have the link.. Thanks ! This makes me excited :)

he just talk about it in his fansign and radio guesting, nothing official yet

More pics from the Busan Concert

434970210.jpg

434964826.jpg

434975887.jpg

HENCIANS/HYUNNIES OUR STAR NEEDS OUR FINGERS TO VOTE AGAIN FOR HIM, HE'LL BE IN DIFFERENT POLLS AGAIN AND AWARDS GIVING BODIES, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND VOTE FOR KIM HYUN JOONG

http://sports.chosun.com/enter/ranking/main+.htm ( JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF HJ)

If you have korean friends or friends residing in South Korean, they can vote for the style icon award for Kim hyun joong,김현중

here's the link http://sia.lifestyler.co.kr/icon.asp

Guest meteorflower09

These instructions were shared by 5StarsAs1 on twitter.

Register for an account by following any of 1, 2, or 3 below;

1. Sign up for an Mnet Global account. No tutorials are required as it's all in English.

Link is http://global.mnet.com/index.m

2. You can also login with your Twitter/FB account to vote.

3. you can also signup for an account for MAMA directly. see 'mama' link below.

4. Voting has officially started!! You have to choose for EVERY category to complete the vote but make sure that you vote for KHJ in the 4 categories that i mentioned upstairs.

Voting link is http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

1. register for an account directly at the MAMA site....used the link in #4.

2. after registering, a certificate number will be emailed to you and a link is provided to confirm your registration.

3. go to the link provided in the email and enter the confirmation number to 'confirm'

4. the system automatically logs you on after confirmation

5. click on the MAMA voting icon on far right or simply go back to MAMA link

6. vote on ALL categories....

7. after voting, a window is displayed to say that you've completed voting. and it also mentions that you can vote once a day.

you can setup an account for each email address that you have..... so go setup mutiple email addresses if you only have one.

voting ends NOVEMBER 25, 6pm KST ....

Tutorial on Voting http://kathysbench.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-vote-for-kim-hyun-joong-at-mama.html