Guest 3csbeatriz

Hi there! thumbsup

hi im new here and just want to post this good news

Kim Hyun Joong won  Best Male Solo Artist at MAMA 2011 in Singapore

755ae621gw1dnl2s59wzzj.jpg

tumblr_lvf9xmoo3t1qzhnibo1_250.gif

tumblr_lvf9xmoo3t1qzhnibo2_250.gif

credits to jjitjoong:

ahh! so proud of hyun joong winning best male solo artist... congratulations!!

after seeing him won i was shock and shouted ahhh! really cant beleive it 

Guest meteorflower09

Hi there! thumbsup

hi im new here and just want to post this good news

Kim Hyun Joong won  Best Male Solo Artist at MAMA 2011 in Singapore

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credits to jjitjoong:

ahh! so proud of hyun joong winning best male solo artist... congratulations!!

after seeing him won i was shock and shouted ahhh! really cant beleive it 

hi welcome in KHJ's thread

and nice gif, and im so happy KHJ won

K-pop stars turn up in force for the 2011 MAMA

Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com

SINGAPORE: Some of the biggest names in K-pop have descended in Singapore for Tuesday night’s 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) that has left fans hyperventilating at the thought of seeing their stars in the flesh and hearing them live.

The event at the Singapore Indoor Stadium was packed hours before with fans hoping to catch a glimpse of the likes of Super Junior and Girls Generation strutting on the Red Carpet.

Going by the screams as each car arrived to deposit the stars on the red carpet, the fans were not disappointed.

With knock-out outfits and hardly a hair out a place, it’s hard to imagine that some had just wrapped up a two-hour long meet-the-press session, revealing tidbits about themselves and hinting about their performances to take place.

Girl group “Miss A” was all smiles at the press event, letting on that they were going to present a segment with martial arts elements.

But all eyes were on Miss A member Min, who suffered a neck injury while rehearsing for the massive awards ceremony.

“I’m getting a lot better. I actually hurt myself during practice for the MAMA, so hopefully I’ll give my best for the MAMA tonight,” said the singer.

Nine-member girl group SNSD told the media simply that they were happy to attend the awards.

“It has been a long time since SNSD has taken part in the MAMA so we are looking forward to it,” said SNSD member Sunny.

Their fellow SM Entertainment colleagues, Super Junior, left journalists chuckling at the boy band’s enthusiasm which saw them repeat their greetings, complete with their signature hand gestures four times – in Korean, English, Mandarin and Japanese.

“It’s actually the first time we are attending the MAMA and are grateful to come here to meet all the fans and the journalists,” said group leader Leeteuk.

Not every artiste gave routine answers.

Korean singer Kim Hyun Joong gave an offbeat reply asked by a German reporter of his thoughts of German women.

“I haven’t thought about that. The first thing that comes to mind when you mention Germany is dark beer and sausages,” said the lanky singer, who earlier revealed that his concert tour next year will be delayed to star in a drama serial.

Numerous music stars from Korea and across the region, such as J-pop singer Koda Kumi and US rappers Dr. Dre and will.i.am, are slated to appear at the 2011 MAMA that’s being held for the first time in Singapore.

The awards ceremony will also see virtuoso pianist Lang Lang, performing in a special collaboration with K-pop boy band B2ST.

“I’m really excited because this is my first time working with K-pop artists. B2ST, what a name!” said Lang Lang.

Theirs isn’t the only collaboration coming up at the 2011 MAMA which is being telecast live in Singapore and South Korea.

Girl group 2NE1 hinted that they have a very special collaboration in store for the audience during the four-hour programme show which kicked off with a two-hour red carpet event at 4pm.

-CNA/ha

[News] Kim Hyun Joong, SNSD, 2NE1 and more greet Singapore at MAMA 2011

November 30, 2011 12:29 am sha91

Source: http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/photo.aspx?cp-documentid=5594403

Text: Joanna Goh

Photos: Lim Wen Ying & Mnet

Videos: Teng Siew Eng & Tay Yixuan

6b4ea2b5e5bc86220d4b8eb4d4ea3.jpg

With one of Korea’s most highly-anticipated music awards, MAMA 2011 (Mnet Asian Music Awards) set to take place on our sunny shores today, Hallyu fans are in for a treat. With more than 20 Korean celebrities — apart from local and foreign stars — in town to help present the event, our little island is teeming with some of the biggest actors and K-pop groups from the industry.

This morning, more than 170 reporters from all over the world gathered at Marina Bay Sands Convention Center for a short ‘welcome meeting’ with Korean artistes such as Kim Hyun Joong, Koda Kumi, miss A, Girls’ Generation and Super Junior.

Fielding questions from reporters from the floor, artistes like Dynamic Duo, Simon D, Lang Lang and Ulala Session shared their excitement to be part of this international event, which will be watched by 1.9billion people worldwide.

c7cfc34cc93c1b0c122e58ffc257d.jpg

Looking dapper in grey, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that his initial plans to bring his world stage next year will be delayed to end of the year due to an upcoming drama production in April.

e12a26db8c95f7c463b058a929cf.jpg

3bd2389dfc28df3f82c6e69b3764.jpg

With nominations in the Best Male Artiste and Best Dance Performance – Solo category, when reporters quizzed him on his chances at tonight’s award ceremony, Hyun Joong humbly replied, “I feel that my chances in both areas are quite low. I am not expecting much from it but I hope to win at least one item.”

379389_210401839035262_100001963424668_495537_1469193905_n.jpg

de4b4e115d45a3c3f61493d7597c.jpg

Talking about his career development as a solo artiste, Hyun Joong admitted that it is “more physically demanding now” and says that he plans to “develop myself even more” to become a better artiste.

Kim Hyun Joong comes back to drama!

source: http://kpopfever.com/

Source: Newsen via Nate

459260962.jpg

On November 29th at 10am, there was an artist welcome meeting for the stars attending the ’2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards’ (2011 MAMA) at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Many Korean and international press members were present for comments from the artists.

On this day, Kim Hyun Joong expressed his feelings as a leading Hallyu star, revealing some of the plans for his future activities. Especially the foreign press members from Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, and China were pouring out many questions regarding his performance plans overseas. Kim Hyun Joong addressed the question stating, “Recently I have been cast for a drama, so the World Tour Concert in planning has been postponed to the end of next year. Please look forward to the activities next year”.

Kim Hyun Joong followed, “By April, I should be able to show you my acting. I have not been able to make an official announcement but those of you overseas should be able to see it to. I am also planning for album promotions and activities. Please keep your interests up”.

According to Kim Hyun Joong’s statement, this would be a return to TV after a year and 6 months since SBS’s ‘Playful Kiss’. There is no detailed information on the drama. Kim Hyun Joong’s management company is not making any mentions on the drama either.

The ’2011 MAMA’ will be opening the curtains on November 29th at Singapore Indoor Stadium. This year at MAMA, there will be many stars including 2NE1, SNSD, Black Eyed Peas’ member Will. I. Am and many other Asian stars.

Kim Hyun Joong & Suzy, passionate dance at 2011 MAMA

By Ceridwen– November 29, 2011

Posted in: Events, Music

kim_hyun_joong_suzy_mama_2011.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong and Suzy surprised the crowd at the ’2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards’ (2011 MAMA) with a joint performance.

At the 2011 MAMA at Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29th, Kim Hyun Joong presented a stage for the fans right after winning the Male Artist Award.

During the performance, Kim Hyun Joong came down from the stage and reached out his hand to Suzy, and Suzy, as if she’s been waiting, grabbed Kim Hyun Joong’s hand and stepped on to the stage for a great dance together.

Kim Hyun Joong and Suzy had matching outfits in black and Suzy’s black mini dress in particular was absolutely cute.

Some of the stars attending the ’2011 MAMA’ include, Goo Joon Yub, 4Minute member Hyuna, Kim Hyun Joong, Miss A, Dynamic Duo, Brown Eyed Girls, BEAST, Simon D, Seo In Young, SNSD, Super Junior, Ooh La La Session, YB, Huh Gak, 2NE1, Two Months, Christina Love Lee, Dr. Dre, Lang Lang, Snoop Dogg, Will I. Am, and Koda Kumi.

The 2011 MAMA is to be broadcast live in 19 countries including; Korea, China, Japan, Singapore, the U.S.A, and some of the countries in Europe.

Image: Mnet ’2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards’

Source: Newsen via Nate

[4D News] Kim Hyun Joong received the offer in Chosun TV's new drama "Speed"

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=176126

Translation: khjgalaxy.blogspot.com

Translated and shared by: http://khjgalaxy.blogspot.com

Photo: weolhee

VERSION A

Hallyu Star Kim Hyun Joong has chosen 'Speed'-a realistic showcase of speed racing.

The next generation of Hallyu wave Kim Hyun Joong personally chose the drama 'Speed' which a realistic speed racing as setting. It will be directed by the director of the drama 'Iris'. Will broadcast next year in April on Chosun TV.

Source: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/11/30/2011113000332.html

85357021.jpg

VERSION B

On the 30th, a representative of Kim Hyun Joong's management company Keyeast expresses 'He has received the offer to act as the male lead in Chosun TV 'Speed', however he has not confirmed to act in it. It is just one of the currently discussing projects.

At the 2011 Mnet Asia Music Awards (MAMA) in Singapore on the 29th, Kim Hyun Joong expressed 'Although not formally announced and if there's no delay, the next drama will be broadcast in April.'

In addition, the representative also said 'There're a lot of offers from dramas and movies, Kim Hyun Joong is painstakingly making a decision.'

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=176126

Translation: khjgalaxy.blogspot.com

[FA] Meeting Kim Hyun Joong at MBS

Posted by wonderrrgirl on November 30, 2011

2011 is indeed an awesome year for Kim Hyun Joong fans in Singapore, because he not only came during August for the TFS event, he also came for MAMA 2011 in Singapore!

Sadly, MAMA2011 is not so good for me, because while the hype is going on, I am forced to burrow my head in my notes studying hard for the finals, and on the day of MAMA on 29 November, I have two examination papers, one even ending at 7pm. So I gave up the ticket my friend bought for me, and had no choice but to accept the fact that for once, luck has finally run out for me, and I cannot attend MAMA. It was quite a difficult decision, because the fact that Ahlia is coming makes everything even more difficult to resist! We all wanted to meet for so long and finally, an opportunity, yet the looming examinations is making everything so hard for me. All I had to look forward to is a night over at Marine Bay Sands (MBS) with Ahlia, the hotel where Hyun Joong is staying, after my 29th November examinations.

But it turned out to be such an amazing night! We were just happily hanging out at the Skypark Pool, because we really want Ahlia to see the view from there at night, and it was such a breeze night yesterday! I was totally enjoying the breeze until I notice Min and Jia from Miss A walking by, and I was asking Ahlia if she knows these people (Omg she actually said she doesn’t know) until they’re closer and I realized they’re indeed Min and Jia from Miss A!

But that’s nothing much because I’m not really a fan… the next person to pass us is Simon D, whom I can barely recognize either, but the name and his face is familiar because he appeared in Running Man.

So I started to wonder if maybe Kim Hyun Joong will appear as well, because it turns out that the celebrities are on their way to attend a private after-party organized by Mnet after the whole event. Ahlia kept saying that it shouldn’t be possible, so she kept using her phone and everyone else are just completely relaxed.

Until about 10 minutes later, I start to see this tall, golden-haired man with a lot of guards beside him walking towards us. I started to nudge everyone and ask if that is Kim Hyun Joong and everyone continued doing what they are doing for like 1-2 seconds (seems super long to me haha!) before realizing the situation. It was indeed Kim Hyun Joong, on his way towards the private party that many apparently did not expect him to attend!

When he is very near us, about a metre away, we sat there and said “Hi!!!!” to him, so he slowed down, noticing my friends first, and began to smile, greet them and bowed and then he approached nearer to me and Ahlia. His eyes settled on Ahlia first, then shifted to me sitting beside her, before smiling again, greeting us and nodding his head once to us.

Of course everyone is quite happy with this unexpected encounter! But there is barely time to breathe, because a while later, I started to see a girl with long blond hair approaching us; she turned out to be Hyoyeon from SNSD, but it took me a while to register that SNSD is coming until I saw Jessica following closely behind her, and then Yuri (she looks very upset that night), and Yoona fiddling with her phone, and then Seohyun with Sooyoung and Sunny, and last Taeyeon.

Opps, where’s Tiffany? HAHA! To be honest, they are all so pretty and goddess-like that it’s quite difficult to differentiate who is who when they are like SOOOO near. Taeyeon is pretty enough on screen but in person, she is a whole lot more beautiful than I thought. My first thoughts are Dyane, of course, my best friend, sister and roommate who happens to be a huge fan. “Omg SNSD. Dyane! SNSD. Dyane! Should I do something? But I got no paper to get an autograph for her. Argh!!”

So sorry Dyane, I can only tell you the girls you support for so long are indeed very beautiful.

Then following closely behind them is Super Junior, except Siwon who is somehow missing from the group. I never really have much of an impression of Super Junior except being an idol group, but after today I think I can understand why they have so many fans. The boys are really incredibly friendly and have superb fan service. When they saw us, we waved politely (since we are not fans… haha! no point getting too excited), and but they are very warm and bright, greeting us happily and Leeteuk even stopped and turn back to ask, “Japanese?”

We: “No, Singaporean!”

Ahlia: “난 한국사람인데…” (I’m Korean…) – LOL!

Can’t believe our incredible luck, but all we had in our eyes is the one with the golden hair with curls in it….

This golden haired boy did come out again a while later. He’s the first to leave I guess – perhaps the party is a little too uncomfortable for him to take with so many unfamiliar people, so he decided to duck out. This time, he passed us again and some of my friends said congratulations to him for winning the award at the event earlier. Hyun Joong is so funny and cute here, he made a muffled ‘laughing’ sound and said something incoherent (even Ahlia can’t make out what he said), and bowed again.

Since he is leaving, there is no reason for us to stay, so we got up as well, and made our way to the elevators with Hyun Joong. While waiting for the elevators, I started to hear clapping sounds. It was Hyun Joong doing is little dance, and clapping his hands as he swing his body from left to ride nonchalantly. We laughed just as the elevator doors opened. Hyun Joong stopped dancing and turned back at us, waving goodbye and smiled, and walked into the elevators.

I’m so glad that even though I can’t go for MAMA, somehow, someway or another, I was brought to a place where I could see him in person before he leaves Singapore. I’m glad my luck with Kim Hyun Joong is still in tact after all! ^^

Afterwards, it’s our private adventure and I won’t be sharing on that in case precious memories run away from me if I keep on writing too much, hahaha! All I can say is, Ahlia shocked me, she can drink better than I thought! Amazing! Why in the past she always insist she can’t drink? HAHA so cute! It was superb superb happy and fun!! ^^

(And I’m so glad that despite all kinds of restrictions, we somehow managed to let you have a taste of Singapore’s culture………the kind that you prefer and like, rather than the fanciful and glamorous but uncomfortable settings that you rather not be in ^^)

And Ahlia today left Korea on the same plane with Hyun Joong. Everything ended with a very happy note after all!

Short goodbye for now, because I shall soon be on my way to Korea too! Can’t wait! ^^

Guest estanyela

wauuuuuuuuuuu  thanks for sharing that wonderful moment you had with KHJ. just read all the excitement I felt secure feel. Thank you.

Knock , Knock …Who’s there? Actor…Actor who? Kim Hyun Joong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock ,Knock...who's there?

Actor...actor who ? Kim Hyun Joong

credit: aprilstarr@emprezz.com

kim Hyun Joong? Kim Hyun Joong who? Oh it's Jihoo! Jihoo of Boys Over Flowers,the name that resonated in all Asia and beyond. Can it be possible for a person to be known more by his character in a drama aired almost 3 years ago than his real name? It already happened. Many people still remember and still call him by that name today.

Such is the power of a name easily recalled, it should be a cue for the next aspiring actor. But the name and the face even without saying must also match that of a role that tugs at the heart waking up that sentimental stirrings we have within us. We felt Jihoo's pain, he who lost his parents, separated from his grandfather for a long time and then struggled in the present to fill that void in his person. But in his slow recovery he found he would wait and wait for the love that remained unrequited to the very end. Unless you really believed he was Jandi's soulmate or you interpreted Jandi holding on to him at the closing shot means she chose him after all. We had that fondness for Jihoo, a tenderness in our soul we wished he also become the recipient of hugs and not always the giver.

But then Baek Seung Jo of Playful Kiss came along in 2010. The name was difficult to pronounce and remember. Moreover, Seung Jo was arrogant, cold, unfeeling, handsome and genius. A real ivory tower.And he really looked it. He even has a different aura. Did he get our sympathy? Apparently, most of it went to Oh Hani who had to undergo humiliation after humiliation just to get his attention and then his heart. Even to Seung Jo's not really rival Bong Joon Gu we felt warmth and kindness. For some reason,there is something in the second lead that is very attractive specially if they fought tooth and nail to get the girl but as per Kdrama rules,they don't. Even if the main lead dies, they still don't. But they get noticed.

Many times perception for acting in theaters and films are blurred . Theatrical acting is more behavioral and exacting because actors have to project from the stage and there are no repeat takes. On the other hand,film acting can be subdued because the camera takes care of capturing the emotions and all its nuances. Scenes can be done again and again till they become closest to the ideal aspired for. In shooting scenes and closeups some directors even say the camera develops a life of its own because what it is supposed to register may become something else later.

There is also such a thing as subtle acting (remember the adage less is more )which Kim Hyun Joong does. Look at how he uses his eyes and how he makes his body stoic and rigid with intense emotion. Actors have different approaches in handling and showing that vulnerable part of being human. For example, anger. If we are mimicking the real world, some real people are loud literally explode in anger,boom,bam,bang! Others clam up, others walk away while suppressing a tear or two.Like real people we can't put actors in neat boxes. The actor makes his interpretation,although they have directors to guide them release whatever reactions required of their character.

I personally marvel at actors who can assay roles farthest from their real personalities.If it were so close to their real selves why call it acting then. When Hyun joong became Jihoo,there were fans who said they don't know how he did it. For them Jihoo is a far cry from the real Hyun Joong who they knew as playful, spontaneous, witty and comes across as happy-go-lucky. But he said it was simple. Every night before going to sleep he tells himself "I'm a flower,I'm a flower". He used self hypnotism to become the famous flower boy we all loved. Actually, it was more being good in the internalization of character. He attributed that to understanding the story by buying several copies of the manga and scattered them around his house so he can read and read anywhere he goes.He went on to receive the Seoul Bes t Actor Award for 2009.

He became Baek Seung Jo after the lull between signing the exclusive contract with KeyEast and the news that Playful Kiss PD casted him as its male lead. During the lull, there was an unexplained silence on his whereabouts that led many of us to speculate. If my memory serves me right, that was when we started the Message In A Bottle series in the Hyunniespexer blog. Eventually, news circulated that he participated in the reading for the drama and very soon,there were pictorials and a press conference. Many fans have watched the anime version and the two interpretation -of Japan and Taiwan. Just like BOF ,Pk was compared to its predecessors.Some said he was not mean enough ,not arrogant enough , then later on some said he should be kinder. So what are our expectations? Depending perhaps on what you are lo oking for. Are you looking for his shortcomings or his strengths? The drama had low rating in its domestic airing but commanded high price when its rights were bought by several Asian countries and became hits there. The 16 episode drama had a 7 episode extension in YouTube with million viewers in its first week. The drama also was in first place ranking in online viewing sites for many weeks. Korean drama critics said he has improved a lot in acting. With all humility acknowledged he still has a lot to learn , a good actor in progress.

There is a forthcoming drama for Kim Hyun Joong. It must be a good one for his Asia/world concert and album production to have been postponed in the meantime. Right now the air is again filled with speculations and the anxiety of some of his fans. It is good nature worry for his sake. But Kim Hyun joong is one who takes up a challenge and put wholeheartedly his body and soul into his every work. We know we will not be disappointed as we look forward to it.

Understanding the lure of ‘Flower Boys’

Source: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/blogs/okpop/understanding-lure-flower-boys-050944369.html

By Catherine Deen | oK Pop

bofpp630x280.jpg

Successful Korean dramas like "Boys Over Flowers," "You're Beautiful," and more recently "Flower Boy Ramyun Shop" and "Me Too, Flower!" invest heavily on the lure of "flower boys," What exactly is a flower boy and why is this a key feature in the K-Pop formula?

The term "flower boys" have several meanings depending on the context of its use. The term is used to refer to a man who (1) looks like a woman, (2) acts like a woman, or (3) both. The charm of "flower boys" may be incomprehensible for men to understand but their appeal cannot be denied. Why do girls find "flower boys" attractive? I mean, "flower boys" do not exude the traditional machismo/testosterone-laden image of men. What is it about them that appeals to women? Let me try to shed some light as to why "flower boys" are so popular these days.

Flower Boy Looks

377138_316135628401935_100000165020074_1521892_1854225047_n.jpg

In this day and age, metrosexuals abound. The entertaining book "Dirty Korean" by Haewon Baek defined metrosexuals ("Kkonminam i da") in the Korean context as "flowerly handsome." Metrosexuals are men who take care of their physical appearance including habits that may be deemed as "feminine." These habits include having a daily beauty regimen, regular manicures, massages and the like. This idea of men keeping themselves physically attractive is no longer unheard of. In fact, some men are even more "high maintenance" than their female counterparts.

khj310sk1.jpg

375420_2284585392190_1175534344_2132954_1277770907_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong (SportsKorea)

Popular "Flower Boys" including Jang Geun Suk and Kim Hyun Joong are known for their polished and clean looks. In fact, they are paid millions to endorse beauty products and hailed for their "soft feminine-like skin". These men are not ashamed to say that they use face masks, BB creams, essences and the like. No wonder their skin is smoother than many of us! Most women like their men clean shaven and smelling good. This is why "flower boys" are appealing to them. Who can resist the fresh look of a pretty "flower boy"?

Jang Geun Suk (SportsKorea)

Still, there are moments when "flower boys" go too far in the "looking like a woman" department. Whether it is deliberate or not, there are times when stars go overboard with their looks. One example is Jang Geun Suk who has, in many instances, stepped out wearing fashions that many believe are more appropriate for women. The actor has, in fact, gained the ire of many Korean men with his looks and career choices. His recent movie, "You're My Pet," was criticized by the Korean Men's Association as being degrading to men.

Flower Boy Acts

Kim Heechul (SportsKorea)

The term "flower boy" also refers to men who "act like women" specially in the context of doing an "aegyo" or a "cute act." In the land of K-Pop, the "aegyo" is a basic fan service where idol stars perform actions they may not necessarily be comfortable with. The master of "flower boy aegyo" is Super Junior's Kim Heechul. From the time he dressed up as a girl for Super Junior-T's "Rokuko," Kim Heechul has made a science of the "flower boy aegyo" act. He even has his own set of fans called the "Petals" who love his "Cinderella Heechul" act. Do not let his "guiles" fool you, however. Many fans know that the real Kim Heechul is as manly as they come.

Jo Kwon (SportsKorea)

Jo Kwon from idol group 2AM is also known for his "feminine antics." Even during his stint on the popular reality show "We Got Married," Jo Kwon's "softness" won him a lot of fans not just in Korea but outside Korea. Still, similar to Heechul, Jo Kwon is able to balance his "soft" act and still keep his "manly image". Jo Kwon can move from "soft and cute" to "idol-like and manly" in a heartbeat. It is a paradox but somehow in K-Pop land, it works.

So why do "flower boys" act like women? There is only one answer to this. Because their fans love it. I guess there is something about a handsome man trying to act like a woman which makes them even more endearing. Somehow, there is an inexplicable and irresistible urge that makes women want to pinch flower boys' cheeks every time they do their "cute acts". What is important here is to realize that these are acts meant to entertain.

Flower Boy Charms

Ok...ok..."flower boys" are pretty to look at and they are cute and entertaining. But, why are they so popular? The ultimate reason, I believe, is that "flower boys" represent certain qualities of a man women look for--a man unafraid to explore his soft side...his emotional side and admit that he is vain after all.

Other popular Korean flower boys include JYJ's Kim Jae Joong, Big Bang's G-Dragon, CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, Super Junior, SHINee, B2ST, and the list goes on and on... Who are your favorite flower boys? Share your thoughts with us through our comment box.

Guest meteorflower09

now, i'm so worried for KHJ's new drama, i remember how worried K fans about the timing of airing of PK going against Baker King and Gumiho, and they are right, i hope KHJ's new drama will be a huge success (praying hard)

and please continue voting in Yahoo Buzz Award

http://hk.promotions.yahoo.com/buzz2011/index.php#/?artist_id=74

http://tw.promo.campaign.yahoo.net/2011BuzzAward/index.php?yuid=M6M7LEXBQK2EHBH5BVTMMXINAA#/?artist_id=68

were behind less than 200,000, please vote

Guest meteorflower09

Kim Hyun Joong’s Agency Denies Casting in New Drama “Speed”

by azi767

695be3d2820ad5f74b1d8ea2b503c6c0_large.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong’s Agency Denies Casting in New Drama “Speed”

by azi767

source: thunderstx @ Soompi

Contrary to what he said at the 2011 MAMA press conference, Kim Hyun Joong is not confirmed for the lead role in the upcoming TV Chosun drama, “Speed.”

“We did receive an offer for the lead role in ‘Speed,’ but we haven’t finalized our decision yet. It’s just one of the many offers under consideration,” Key East Entertainment said.

Another official from Key East said, “He’s reviewing many offers right now. What he said at the press conference wasn’t meant for a specific TV series, but it was just his way of expressing his intention to return to TV around that time.”

On November 29, Kim Hyun Joong appeared at the 2011 MAMA Press Conference and said his world tour got postponed to late next year because of a new drama he was cast in. “I think I’ll be able to show my acting on TV by next April,” he said at the time.

“Speed” is a drama series produced by TV Chosun, one of the five new TV channels that began broadcasting on December 1. It’s produced by the director of “Iris,” and has been rumored to cast either Kim Hyun Joong, Yoo Ah In, or Lee Jung Jae as the male lead, while SNSD’s Sooyoung is a strong candidate to play the lead female role.

Hi all ^^

Maybe some of you still remember me ^^ thanks to newyorkcitygirl who always update this thread ^^

BTW just drop by and share my "lucky" day with our Lucky guy ^^ a night before the MAMA.

I also attending the MAMA with a friend. We are check in the same hotel with them on 28th Nov night.

When we were check in, another actor just pass by which is Oh Ji Ho. But because we still busy in check in, we kinda ignore him :P

Turn out that our room is in the same tower with them coz the security standing there and they kept guarding that lobby.

We have to show them our key room to them when we're going to the elevator.

We were very tired and sleepy but because we are curious, we want to go to sky park and the pool at night. So after having a dinner, we went to 57th floor to go to Sky Park. But turn out that the lift is stopped in 55th floor then we have to move to another lift to go to 57th floor. Anyway, what was happened is when the lift open on 55th floor there's a big guy handsome run to our lift. I recognize this man *talk to my self* yes! it was Mr. Jeong! then when we got out from the lift I saw a man standing in the side then he wearing his hood on. I know this man! he is our beloved Kim Hyun Joong ^^ my friend didn't recognize him and keep pushing the lift button because we kinda lost ^^ so I kept tapping my friend's hand and whispering "That was Kim Hyun Joong!" but she's keep pushing the button until she realized my word. Then we pretend to go straight and he move and passing us through ^^ he's pretend to play his mobile while walking by us. I kept looking at his handsome face :wub: but didn't dare to say any word to him :P after he goes down the two of us were screaming happily ^^

I still can believe! he just finished his gym at that floor! and there's only the 5 of us... me, my friend, Mr. Jeong, Kim Hyun Joong and the other guy which I don't know ^^ and the next day, we just knew that our room is right next to SNSD ^^ when Hyeyeon just pass us through :P

Well, I really happy that I decided to go to MAMA at the last moment when he confirm to go there and there's my other bias goes there too ^^

Guest t3nnisgal_85

For those who went to MAMA and met Kim hyun joong, i am so jealous of you lucky girls.

As I watch Kim hyun joong's recent interviews , he has really grown a lot in past few years and I am so glad and happy for him. I hope he continues to bloom and become more and more successful.

Guest meteorflower09

Hi all ^^

Maybe some of you still remember me ^^ thanks to newyorkcitygirl who always update this thread ^^

BTW just drop by and share my "lucky" day with our Lucky guy ^^ a night before the MAMA.

I also attending the MAMA with a friend. We are check in the same hotel with them on 28th Nov night.

When we were check in, another actor just pass by which is Oh Ji Ho. But because we still busy in check in, we kinda ignore him :P

Turn out that our room is in the same tower with them coz the security standing there and they kept guarding that lobby.

We were very tired and sleepy but because we are curious, we want to go to sky park and the pool at night. So after having a dinner, we went to 57th floor to go to Sky Park. But turn out that the lift is stopped in 55th floor then we have to move to another lift to go to 57th floor. Anyway, what was happened is when the lift open on 55th floor there's a big guy handsome run to our lift. I recognize this man *talk to my self* yes! it was Mr. Jeong! then when we got out from the lift I saw a man standing in the side then he wearing his hood on. I know this man! he is our beloved Kim Hyun Joong ^^ my friend didn't recognize him and keep pushing the lift button because we kinda lost ^^ so I kept tapping my friend's hand and whispering "That was Kim Hyun Joong!" but she's keep pushing the button until she realized my word. Then we pretend to go straight and he move and passing us through ^^ he's pretend to play his mobile while walking by us. I kept looking at his handsome face :wub: but didn't dare to say any word to him :P after he goes down the two of us were screaming happily ^^

I still can believe! he just finished his gym at that floor! and there's only the 5 of us... me, my friend, Mr. Jeong, Kim Hyun Joong and the other guy which I don't know ^^ and the next day, we just knew that our room is right next to SNSD ^^ when Hyeyeon just pass us through :P

Well, I really happy that I decided to go to MAMA at the last moment when he confirm to go there and there's my other bias goes there too ^^

thank you for a nice fan account you and your friend are so lucky to see him

and wanted to share the good news

Kim Hyun Joong wins case against MOGEF, ban removed for “Please”

kim-hyun-joong.jpg

credit: ALLKPOP

Kim Hyun Joong and his entertainment company, Key East, managed to retract the ban on one of his tracks, “Please“.

The song, which was a part of his “Break Down” solo album, had been banned by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family (“MOGEF“) for being “harmful media to the youth”.

In it’s overturning decision, the courts proclaimed that “In books, movies, and dramas permitted for teenage viewing, there are often scenes of drinking and smoking to quell sadness. In the interest of maintaining freedom of speech, it must also be allowed in popular music. It cannot be assumed that just because it is there, it promotes drinking or smoking.”

The MOGEF had banned the song earlier in the year for lyrics such as “Through the expanding cigarette smoke” and “Because I’m drunk”.

The court struck down MOGEF’s reasoning, saying, “Taking the lyrics in context of the entire song, the phrases are just a way to express the horrible emotions after breaking up with a lover, not encouraging drinking or smoking.”

Source: Sports Donga

Tip: LB

Hi all ^^

WOW!!! Korean_ aien, good to see you here, we missed you so much, and WOW again!You're such a lucky girl, hahaha! I wish I was there too LOL. I also know the feeling you're sort of containing your emotions from inside,you can't scream hehehe! Because KHJ was next to you. Are you still in Cloud 9? So, you saw lots of Korean Celebrities, but nothing tops/beats seeing our "The Only One".Up close

Hi newyorkcitygirl ^^

Yes, when I recall that moment I can't believe that I was so lucky :lol:

My friend, she choose Mr. Jeong over Kim Hyun Joong :lol: she said Kim Hyun Joong is for me LOL....

He's more handsome right now compare the last time I saw him in Thailand last year during Persona in Thailand with SS501 ^^