Kim Hyun Joong 김현중/金賢重/ キム・ヒョンジュン

Guest coreana

6 minutes ago, angel76 said:

I truly believe the same, but seems that KE was more busy protecting someone else than in give proper advice and act quickly to protect KHJ.  

I think KE is just coward and was not sincere to HJ .I think now they are trying to pay back their mistake but it's a bit too late. They simply let the medias and a criminal gang destroyed HJ's life and career. If they are sincere they can do a lot more during the pass 2 years I remembered since the scandal took place whatever came out from KE has never given a positive impact to HJ. They let the medias repeatedly destroyed HJ thinking that KE will be free from all criticism without knowing they are  destroying themselves by letting the medias knew that they are nothing like none existent .

• Like 3

Well, the first woman has admitted that she lied and that they had consensual sex.  She has dropped the charges against Park Yoochun because she was lying from the very beginning.  The second charge was filed from a woman who stated she was raped at a hostess bar in December 2015.  Hmmm...Not believing this one either.   Vultures come out when they smell blood.  I am totally impressed with C-Jes entertainment and how they handles this.  They appear to be going after the news agency for publishing the woman's statement without having an official report from the police department.  The news agency reported the words of the woman with no official statements from the police.  The is the exact same thing Dispatch did with KHJ's case.  Dispatch reported crap from Choi with little to no evidence.  Oh wait...she created fake pictures to go along with her lies.  I forgot that Choi was extra special with her allegations. ^_^ Read the article below to see how C-JES handled this case and how KE should have handled KHJ's case.   I hope C-Jes goes after the media agency that reported the information based solely on the woman's allegation.  They are already stating that the news agency reports have impacted Park Yoochun's reputation and life.  They are not sitting on this and they fighting for PYC.  I love it!!!

C-JeS Entertainment Releases Official Statement Regarding Dropped Sexual Assault Charges Against Park Yoochun 

C-JeS Entertainment Releases Official Statement Regarding Dropped Sexual Assault Charges Against Park Yoochun

C-JeS Entertainment has released an official statement regarding the news that came out earlier today, June 15 KST, that the sexual assault charges against Park Yoochun have been dropped by the alleged victim, Ms. Lee.

C-JeS Entertainment reiterates that it has not received any official notification from the police regarding either the filing of charges, nor the withdrawal, and it found out about those out through news outlets.

C-JeS Entertainment states that as a management agency, it understands that a celebrity receives love from the public and it has to cooperate with the news media and that the celebrity’s personal life will be at stake. It also understands that it will have to deal with the threats and speculation that stem from the malicious use of such aspects of a celebrity’s fame.  However, an investigation of a major crime is different, and one news outlet (referring to JTBC which first reported the story) just reported the initial submission of charges, using real names, without finding out about the entire story through police investigation. From then on, the celebrity was marked as a criminal and careless media judgement began, without any official reports from the police. C-JeS points out that it has continuously asked for focus on the police investigation into the truth instead of just complaining about its frustration about the charges because the charges had been filed by the alleged victim and the case needed to be investigated so that the truth can be revealed.

It asks the media to report based on police findings as a case like this can change a person’s entire life. When the first report came out of June 13 (KST), the investigation had not even started yet and the contents of the filed charges had not been officially released yet. However, false and speculative reports came pouring out and in one day, damage beyond repair was done on Park Yoochun’s name and image. It blames the report, not the person who filed the charges.

The agency concludes with the reiteration that it has not received anything official from the police and that it will wait for the final judgement of innocence from the police investigation. It promises to submit diligently to the investigation. It also states that it will not talk about the merits of the case through the media and will wait for the results from the police investigation before it speaks.

• Like 4

KE has a lot to learn from C-Jes Entertainment. I salute them.  I love how the agency took their star as a person who has feeling and pride .I love the way they respect their star and have the sense of protection against wrong doing which KE is very much lacking . C-Jes Ent. is far braver than KE and has a good sense to realize that the damage of the accusation without proper proven like this will impact greatly to the life of a person especially the entertainer. KE absolutely did nothing even after Att. Lee had a hard evident from the clique to prove choi hye mi did make several big lies..

• Like 4

The more i read PYC's news the more I think Korean women and the SK medias are really out of control . The choi hye mi syndrome has invaded SK society. Once again the trash medias have proved that the SK public  is under their control. No matter what the truth is but keep injecting  the public with alarming news to destroy a person became the medias task. Now JYJ  's haters and SM's supporters can celebrate.

I wish all PYC fans and JYJ supporters will not judge him from the news. I heard there are a lot of lies from accusers. Wait until the police say something and give him a chance to defend himself . I'm sure these are some people or some thing behind not just simple incidents..

• Like 3

Kim Hyun Joong ' s healing smile

The Smile and the eyes of a person always reflects his soul.  We can feel his gentle heart from this pic.

It's really sad to see Hyun Joong is suffering because of his honesty and sincerity..

Credit as tagged

o8kvre4c609UqGSV6XH-o.jpg

Another heart warming smile from HJ.

I wish he knows his smile can really light up many lives. .

Credit as tagged

o8ok7r5qyO15tP16ArJ-o.jpg

• Like 5

LazerKim…[article] To the DEAF AND BLIND

cpwk2kwukaagoaf.jpg?w=584&h=869

Posted on June 5, 2016

THIS BLOG SITE EXCLUSIVELY FOR KHJ FANS ONLY

By: LazerKim

JUNE 3RD COURT DAY

For the record, I’m posting in what transpired in June 3rd court day as one of the representative from Keyeast took the witness stand and other witness from KHJ camp at the civil court on civil case filed by Choi on the 1.6BW lawsuit filed last 2015 KHJ vs Choi. Next court hearing schedule shall be on July 8th.

I’m sure everyone here have already read it while others may have read from the trash media with some totally twisted news translation! What’s new? Those media pigs particularly Soompi, Netizen Buzz will not bend down to the truth! Surprisingly these 2 media pigs were quick enough to post the news pertaining the court day, only to find out they again twisted the news! I’ll touch this later on, for the mean while here’s the correct translation from different SK news outlets as follows:

(News trans cr: Sunny @sunsun_sky thanks for sharing!)

June 3rd court day

I noticed a minor error here > “In April 2014…”This should be August 2014 not April.

ckhrlhgweaee8sv.jpg?w=584&h=676

ckal-h2xaaep3wd.jpg?w=584&h=736

cka9uwduoae73tm.jpg?w=584&h=674

TESTIMONY FROM THE OTHER WITNESS (fr KHJ camp)

ckkmzc3uyaehllh.jpg?w=584&h=653

ckksikpveaaaots.jpg?w=584&h=736

June 4th respond to mis-posted news by the trash media (below)

ckfjiyuwyaagchy.jpg?w=584&h=738

LAZERKIM COMMENT

KHJ fans knew the truth behind this scandal back from 2014 and last year 2015. This truth just have to be revealed in the court of law for the sake of the deaf and the blinds! In the June 3rd court day, Atty Lee revealed how the blackmail took place through an eye witness from Keyeast.

And another witness from KHJ camp to prove that Choi didn’t had any bruises from the alleged assault as shown by the pig media Dispatch and other trash media back in 2014. We already knew all of these back in 2014 as soon as the news scandal broke that this scandal was just a bluff after all!! Just my opinion!

In June 3rd, right after the court day ended, the pig SOOMPI posted what transpired in that court day with twisted news translation, involving another Hallyu star who has got nothing to do in this scandal to begin with! And I just read from somewhere that this star’s fans are now furious over KHJ or furious at that Pig Soompi in mentioning the star’s name which was NEVER mentioned in the court hearing!

This is how Soompi, Netizen Buzz, Dispatch, AllKpop ect play their dirty game, and how I wish to appeal to KHJ camp to please pay attention to the English sites too who has been distorting news with a clear motive of destroying KHJ further, to press charges against them. They are a bunch of IDIOTS with no life at all, nothing to do but to crash KHJ!

HEY YOU, Soompi, my stupid monitor, here’s my piece to you…”GO TO HELL” You have done enough damage, and enough to put you all in jail or put you in hell!    I rest my case!

To my dear readers KHJ fans:

Please forgive my outburst, this is just my way to be able to smile again in the next days! To air out anger is also good and stimulating in facing another challenge ahead of me! I’ll see you on my next article with hopes in a cooler head!! LOL

LazerKim here writing

Photo cr as tagged: Ms D thanks for sharing,  @oaewman06 – for MS fanarts thanks!

• Like 6

KHJ and YS during the SS501 's Destination Album Fansign ( the last album of SS501 ) in 2010. Really miss them.

Credit as tagged

o7ylijpc8KWos2S6q7U-o.jpg

MOD EDIT: Put large files and multiple pictures in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Last fan meeting concert with SS501 in 2010

Credit as tagged

o8omfekwb4vaIpfif0f-o.jpg

one year later at  the 1st solo album showcase in 2011

Credit as tagged

o8dhbgve1iiQmL40TX2-o.jpg

Hyun Joong during one of his Fan meeting in China in 2012

Credit as tagged

o8h6l7m3qfrLBanyPSw-o.jpg

" Lucky Guy "  at one of his concert in 2012

Credit as tagged o8qls6p69xPRcR4W7hM-o.jpg

Hyun Joong at Fan meeting concert " Party People " in 2013

Credit as tagged

o8fbmzlap1nF7Q3yQG5-o.jpg

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 4

Credit to Rukkubebe7788

Please enjoy the clips above and below for the month of Hyun Joong 's birthday.

I really love all the videos made by Rukkubebe7788.

You can visit her website there are lots of nice videos about Hyun Joong. Please re-watch these videos at YouTube channel to add up the viewer.

The below is for enjoying Hyun Joong's healing smile. I always find peace inside my heart whenever I see his smile. He is truly a healer for so many lives.

Credit to Rukkubebe7788

Thank you so much Hyun Joong for all your smiles.

• Like 4

Kim Hyun Joong hang in there and be happy. Life is one shot .

You knew well you are a true man , not perfect but a noble one.

Credit as tagged

o8zuj94yaXw6LxDjlCt-o.jpg

Following HJ's case I have learned a lot about people especially about medias.

It 's really a big different between good medias and bad medias which can make a big impact to many lives. .

I can't deny but realize that irresponsible medias and its editors are simply the real lawful criminals.

Trash medias and their reporters have intentionally abused their processional ethical.

They used their profession to destroy many lives for earning their living as much the same as the killers do.

I can only hope the time will come when they have to eat their own richard simmons and learn to be a better individual..

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Marcelita Garces said:

criminal case: prosecutor's office concluded the case as  'no charges in all four accounts.'
Cr: susun_sky

Seriously......what the HECK is that????

Fortunately he will appeal...sigh*

I don't understand.  Please explain this.  Who has no charges?  Is it Choi or KHJ?  Is she not being charges with anything?  I wonder if they are trying to get these two to settle because there is a child involved.

• Like 2

She has no charge, so before everyone she is innocent because the prosecutor did not find evidence that she had committed a crime (something smell fishy here and comes from the prosecutor's office).

KHJ will appeal the decision, a prestigious legal team will be in charge of this. Lawyer Lee continue to lead the civil case that I hope will not be affected by this decision. SK's legal system is as corrupt as the media that did not disclose the news until now, perhaps to influence the decision of the civil court.

• Like 3

I just have to laugh when I saw the article about SK 's prosecutor. I hate my instinct the way i feel about justice system in this country. What can we expect in the country that justice has been easily ignored by its people.. However I still hope there will be some good people in their system. Allowing a criminal suspected to psychologically torture an innocent man and his family for 2 years without pressing any charge because of sympathy is called a cold blood ignorance not justice.   No wonder why Korea is full of gangsters and blackmailers. It sounds like  you have to be a member of gangsters or a criminal or a coward to be survive there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, angel76 said:

She has no charge, so before everyone she is innocent because the prosecutor did not find evidence that she had committed a crime (something smell fishy here and comes from the prosecutor's office).

KHJ will appeal the decision, a prestigious legal team will be in charge of this. Lawyer Lee continue to lead the civil case that I hope will not be affected by this decision. SK's legal system is as corrupt as the media that did not disclose the news until now, perhaps to influence the decision of the civil court.

Okay.  So she got away with breaking into his house, assaulting him, it's on a CCTV that she was attacking him, blackmailing him, breaking a contract agreement not to discuss the resolution they had agreed upon, lying about being pregnant, committing fraud and some more stuff.  Is that correct?  Wow!  Just wow!!  Honestly, I did not expect much from the SK legal system because of how long they allowed this to drag on.   This may make it more difficult for him to get full custody of the child if she is not behind bars.     The civil case is in a couple weeks right?   I get confused with all these civil and criminal case stuff.

• Like 2

I think now the SK and NK are not much different in some way. I hate to realize that what i think about SK before I knew HJ was so true. My impression about Korea and its people are exactly what the prosecutor of this case did.  I felt better about this country when I knew HJ.. He has many positive side that reflect some special qualities about him .Some of those is his honesty and his sincerity. He took much of  the positive side of his culture . However what I see from the Korean public and especially their justice system and the  court are such a disappointment. The injustice are equivalence as eating kimchi in everyday life. I believe the persecutor of this case who free choi hye mi without sending the case to court has abused his duty and being dishonest. i wonder if this is a common behavior of SK 's persecutor.  If it happens in my country we immediately knew he is corrupted. Is it a common thing now a day that justice can buy i?. The criminal in SK just needs medias to gain public support then they can legally  kill the person without punishment. How sad it is to be target there because there is no system to protect  the innocent especially if you are a victim of  premeditated crime. 

I truly believe honesty and sincerity are not value and appreciate in South Korea because the whole country seems familiar with lies than truth. I feel the majority of Korean are enjoy living in the hypocrite society. i hope SK will change before the country will be full of criminals and immoral citizens. They really encourage criminal act and discourage being honest. I admire so much the Korean who value justice and try to give HJ a fair chance to defend himself form misjudgement and the corrupted system. I hope there are more people like them who are brave enough to question a system and follow logic and common sense rather than being manipulated by medias with lies . Finally we must accept that to find justice in SK is like to clime a mountain. It's probably not going to be easy for HJ but he surely will be at the top of the mountain. 

I hope and believe HJ is proud of himself and be able to give compassion to those who harm him, unfair to him and intentionally destroy him. I hope he realizes he is much stronger than them . He is able to be honest and bring the best of him to defend himself with truth while those who want to destroy him need to bring the worst of them to damage him with lies and abuse their own dignities. I wonder if the persecutor can sleep well ever since he let a criminal suspected who he knew she had commuted the crime free from court trial.. In my view what he did is truly harmful to his responsibility and the saddest part of the process in justice system. 

• Like 6