[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

Guest evergemma

^ Yeah I believe he confessed. He looked so shy.

I'm enjoying this show a lot. Hearing their stories whether funny or serious gives us insight to how their lives are like, and how hard most of them worked to get where they are. I'm really curious about the lady at the end story. I think she said she had some sort of disease or something for 3 months?

And oh how I missed Brian's sexy dancing. hehe he makes me blush^^

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link harumi!

The 1st ep was really funny and deep at the same time... hopefully this show can last as long as the 1st YSMM but... I'm really doubting...

I just have this feeling that this show won't go AS far but will definitely be a hit.

Alright, some complains here. I didn't mind last week when they showed a lot of Big Bang because at least they WERE interesting and funny. But 2NE1 this week is pretty meh (granted, I don't understand everything they said), and it pissed me off that they spent SO much airtime for them. Personally, I don't mind 2NE1, I tend to like them more than the other girl idols out there, but they kept winning the sash and being showered with camera time when they weren't all that entertaining either. And to note, EVERY single member came to the 'stage' to either sing or dance. Some even did it multiple times. But people like Yoo Chaeyoung, or even Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk were barely spared a minute.

Also, Lee Seunggi exposure is getting too much. Part of it is because Kang Hodong is generous in pushing Seunggi for airtime. And it was funny the first time Seunggi was asked to dance, but then he danced the second time, then Minji danced to him, then Bryan danced to him, hmmm...

Well, this is just me, but I didn't enjoy this week episode as much as last week.

But on the bright side, next week episode looks great. Park Yejin, Seo Inyoung, Im Changjung etc. Also, is that really Jang Nara and Lee Sooyoung I see??

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Hey, thanks for the uploads, but does anywhere know where I can find any softsubs?

Thanks

There are no soft subs.

You may find the first episode (or at least some cuts) subbed at youtube.

Guest annabeelee

i like this show but i pretty much agree with the general complaints... too many guests and the distribution of airtime. eh i guess i have another to add. the passing of the sash for every single person is a little annoying. i personally didnt think minji's dance beat brian's story. the "competition" isnt exciting.

Guest jae90ful

yeh big star~~

i think this program hit high rating.....it all thanks to LSG effects~~

we cant deny his attraction toward ajuhmma fans.....

lalala....i hope they will invite DBSK someday~~sob....sob...eventhough it imposible :(:(

Alright, some complains here. I didn't mind last week when they showed a lot of Big Bang because at least they WERE interesting and funny. But 2NE1 this week is pretty meh (granted, I don't understand everything they said), and it pissed me off that they spent SO much airtime for them. Personally, I don't mind 2NE1, I tend to like them more than the other girl idols out there, but they kept winning the sash and being showered with camera time when they weren't all that entertaining either. And to note, EVERY single member came to the 'stage' to either sing or dance. Some even did it multiple times. But people like Yoo Chaeyoung, or even Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk were barely spared a minute.

Also, Lee Seunggi exposure is getting too much. Part of it is because Kang Hodong is generous in pushing Seunggi for airtime. And it was funny the first time Seunggi was asked to dance, but then he danced the second time, then Minji danced to him, then Bryan danced to him, hmmm...

I just d/l'ed the episode, will watch later. I did skim through what was streamed on YT. Yup, LSGi and 2NE1 did get lots of airtime - some should have been reserved for the other guests.

News media were unkind to the show today. They and the netizens weren't impressed with this episode of KSJ. Main complaints were the lack of originality - not a lot of things stood out today. Besides that, many comments were directed toward the show not able to connect with the audience. I think the personal stories, entertaining as they were to 2NE1 fans, failed to connect with other viewers. They were looking for stories with a bit more substance. I agree that Brian's story was more touching than his opponent. Other complaints were same as here. Too many guests, seemingly lack of concern and care for those besides the superstars. Some also didn't like how HoDong turned into a "softie" MC; the questions were not heavyweight at all.

http://www.gwangnam.co.kr/news/news_view.h...101409192140701

I think it is all up to what KSJ is aiming for - does it want to be considered flashy, trendy and slick (but entertaining) or one which has a bit more heart. I'm hoping that it will eventually strike a balance between the 2.

i guess i have another to add. the passing of the sash for every single person is a little annoying. i personally didnt think minji's dance beat brian's story. the "competition" isnt exciting.

Do you mind explain how they choose the winner from the pairing? Does the audience vote for the person? I'm kinda fuzzy on it. Yeah, it's supposed to be the "Battle Talk" among all the 21-24 guests right? Did they cut out all the others or were the battles just among those shown? Confusing.

Guest curly.looks

It'd be great if members posted something else than "I hope subs are out soon / Is someone subbing this" etc. It's annoying.

well, i have to agree with you, but Hey!

there's nothing wrong with hoping rite?

hehehehe, coz not everyone here understand korean,,

Well, this is just me, but I didn't enjoy this week episode as much as last week.

But on the bright side, next week episode looks great. Park Yejin, Seo Inyoung, Im Changjung etc. Also, is that really Jang Nara and Lee Sooyoung I see??

maybe the others like boom, etc are fixed member? like in YSMM and starking, so they didnt really got enough airtime..

*beside, getting YG artists is not that easy, hear that for somewhere...*

oohh, park ye jin!!! miss her in FO..

Did Boom confess to having a girlfriend?

I think they did a better job of spreading the airtime this time.

But 24 guests still seem a bit too many.

well Boom actually made a mistake during his skit with Leeteuk.He said that "at that time,the dongsaengs were watching him, and this was the time when he had no GF" and KHD caught him by asking, " and at this time?" and boom didnt deny him and just simply trying to avoid the question and went thru with the skit~

but KHD pressed on the situation and since boom arent denying it,KHD turned to leeteuk and leeteuk simply said that boom shows a different side in front of the one that he loves..then after much persuasion from the ladies in the show saying that such confession on shows are great and that girls would like that,so he did a video letter to the girl and so on~

so the article earlier that has been circuling around soompi about leeteuk was the one who told everyone that boom had a GF was TOTALLY WRONG~ it was boom's mistake and leeteuk was just actually answering for his hyung since the hyung was too shy to say anything about his lovelife~

I agree that Brian's story was more touching than his opponent. Other complaints were same as here. Too many guests, seemingly lack of concern and care for those besides the superstars. Some also didn't like how HoDong turned into a "softie" MC; the questions were not heavyweight at all.

OMG SO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~ how did ERO MINJI won against FTTS breakup/suicide thoughts/them back together/them not being together till their last day onstage together~ plus brian PWNS ero minji on sexy dance~

maybe the others like boom, etc are fixed member? like in YSMM and starking, so they didnt really got enough airtime..

*beside, getting YG artists is not that easy, hear that for somewhere...*

oohh, park ye jin!!! miss her in FO..

i can understand the attention given to them~ plus this is a one of their first variety show,if i heard right from the clip~ but giving away the sash on every 2ne1 story is a little bit too much dont you think? it wasnt even as interesting~ big bang's stories was HELLA interesting + funny too~ i guess its a hard program to be on if you are a newbie~

and i wont comment on the show attention on LSGi~ on the first few episodes on every show he has been on,he somehow always steal the spotlight,its a gift of his,a msytery i cant even solve till now~ it will die down soon if the show still survives till then~ the OVER attention i mean~

If anybody is interested in subbing this with me please contact me!

You got my vote for president if you're taking on the responsibility of subbing this show! B)

If anybody is interested in subbing this with me please contact me!

i'll be willing to help with editing and possibly with timing (though it's still a little rough).

Guest funkypicklez

adding onto the complaint list

its a good concept and the first episode was great but this week was such a let down.

especially the beginning story.

hyunyoung was so rude to solbi.

the whole point of this show is to make fun of urself and share embrassing stories

but what hyunyoung did to solbi went overboard.

she humilated solbi with the story and as if that wasnt enuff she brought in pictures.

if you look at solbi closely. a lot of time during the story....she had tears in her eyes.

if solbi was popular and had a strong fanclub behind her hyunyoung would have never done that.

Guest choong jae

like everyone else, i'm waiting for hopefully the whole episode to be subbed.

meanwhile, i just watched the eng subbed clip for ep 1 about gdragon and lee seung gi causing album releases problems. man that sure was a hilarious clip. i love how epik high "was #1" and i love the part when brian was like "i'm not releasing anymore!" i really look forward to brian's release in dec. it's about time he comes out with another album.

Archived