[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

If anybody is interested in subbing this with me please contact me!

If you ever in need of an editor, let me know. I could help.

^ The next episode of Strong Heart is gonna be with FTTS. <3 Hwanhee + Brian just filmed together on Strong Heart so it should air on the next one.

This is in Episode 4? The guest list for Episode 3 does not have him. Or does it?

According to the Eun Ji Won thread, Ji Won is scheduled to do a recording for a Strong Heart episode in November (29?). That should be a fun episode if MC Mong is also on the panel. :D

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also have to agree with you guys about the recent episode. waaaaaay too much air time for 2NE1 and honestly... their story really wasn't interesting. it was like a performance time for them rather than telling us some kang shim jang stories.

but, i was really happy about lee eui jung winning the award though <3 that woman soooo deserved it! i can't believe that netizens in korea really said that about her! freaking terrible! i remember her from 3 guys 3 gals drama <3 loved her in there with song seung hun <3

Guest bridgethime

If you ever in need of an editor, let me know. I could help.

This is in Episode 4? The guest list for Episode 3 does not have him. Or does it?

According to the Eun Ji Won thread, Ji Won is scheduled to do a recording for a Strong Heart episode in November (29?). That should be a fun episode if MC Mong is also on the panel. :D

Here too, i'm willing to help. ^^

I soooo love the 1n2d guys! It'll be great to see Ji Won and MC Mong together at this show. ^^

i think you read wrong~maybe bcoz the post started with an announcement for his album in november but the schedule is for this month~ he is recording one on 29th October~ well at least he is scheduled to on that day~

Guest choco-late

Although I don't watches a lot of Korean variety shows and I don't know a lot of Korean artists but I just watched the first episode on YT. I find it hilarious, although most of the time it featured Big Bang but it was entertaining and I like them so it was okay. Seeing comments about the second episode, I wonder if I will enjoy it because I'm not much of a 2NE1 fan.

Guest th1nkm4d

i wanna watch the full first episode with subs :-( i wanna hear what solbi, hyoun young, brian and boom has to say. boom and brian are funny, but i love solbi and hyoun's voice is just funny, specially when she makes the "blonde" comments.

please, if anyone has the link to the full episode subbed, it'd be really great

Guest baqinardo

Ep. 3 guests

simjang.png

임창정 (Im Chang Jung), 박예진 (Park Ye Jin), 서인영 (Seo In Young), 브라운아이드걸즈(가인, 나르샤) (Brown Eyed Girls - Ga In, Narsya), 장나라 (Jang NaRa), 이수영 (Lee Soo Young), 소녀시대 수영 (SNSD's Soo Young),

슈퍼주니어(신동, 은혁) (SuJu - Shin Dong, Eun Hyuk), 조권 (Jo Kwon), 붐 (Boom), 브라이언 (Brian), 김한석 (Kim Han Suk), 김희원 (Kim Hee Won), 주비트레인 (Jubi train?) , 김가연 (Kim Ga Yeon), 김효진 (Kim Hyo Jin), 낸시랭 (Naen Shi Raeng), 서유정 (Seo Yoo Jung), 솔비 (Solbi), 오영실 (Ohh Young Shil)

Guys who are replying to aznhoneychik, she said to contact her. Replying in the thread won't help lol.

Don't know why this show isn't getting too much love, lots of big names on here.

This show IS getting a lot of love. Ratings are within the Good range.

Guest Patootie

this show needs a PROPER subbing team. not that i am not grateful for the subs but incomplete subs are kinda frustrating. but anyway i love the show!!

Guest Dexterka

this show needs a PROPER subbing team. not that i am not grateful for the subs but incomplete subs are kinda frustrating. but anyway i love the show!!

Yea you are right!!! I dont like when subs arent completed -_-" its really flustrating when you have subs but still dont know what they said -_-" I wonder if there will be someone who will sub this properly T_T

Guest loves_T

Hey guys, I'm interested in starting a subbing squad for this show.

Anyone who is interested in releasing good quality subs, PM me.

Archived