[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

Guest whiterainbowx

This thread doesn't seem to be very popular [so far]. I found this show amusing. It's interesting because they share their own stories from their past, and it's always interesting to hear scandalous gossip and the weird things they did/thought. I think shows like this are much more entertaining that ones like Star Golden Bell, but that's just me.

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puls707
Guest sapphirevip

lmaooo!! i just saw the subbed episode.. and man was that funny. freakin hell! can not wait til next week's episode!! 2NE1!!!! WOOT!

im soo gonna watch it again once the whole episode is subbed. damn.... that was really funny. so many untold stories... and gosh seungri ah~ i bet he was in serious trouble after the shooting of the show xDDDD ahh once a maknae, always a maknae. xD

Really, this show deserves some love.

I had the privilege to watch it with Chinese subs, and I must say, I totally LOLed and LMAO from the beginning till the end. :lol:

All of the stories were funny and amusing. Especially those by Big Bang...and..erm.. Solbi and Brian?

I too think 24 guests is just too many. Some didn't even get to talk. But I noticed that most of those who actually shared their stories either blurted out themselves without being asked or that they just wanted to make fun of the situation. I kinda think those who didn't say anything just didn't have something good or funny to share.

puls707 thank you so much for the subbed links :D:D the ending of the first ep

was definitely THE best ever!!!!!!!!! i hope gd and seungri dont get in trouble though! XD

tablos story was actually really funny too!

i cant wait for the next ep with 2ne! :) it looks very interesting (seunggi trying to do minji's

chest pump? ^__^)

Guest nitatastic

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

The first episode was hilarious!

The talk about how to beware for Big Bang and Lee Seung Gi and Tablo's story!.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I really recommend people to watch this show =)

& What was up with that cat lady, she was weird. Filming the performances, LOL.

Guest spookygirl

Thanks for sharing the subbed episode. I can not wait for episode 2 with 2NE1. I want to see Seunggi attempt the chest pump! :D

Guest dream_on

i loveee this show. it's hilarious! i love how the guests don't hold back their thoughts.

so ep 2 airs tomorrow, right? i'm really excited for 2NE1

Guest RealityOrDream

thanks puls707 for sharing subbed link

this show is hilarious, especially Big Bang part

hope next episode will be subbed too :D

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

It'd be great if members posted something else than "I hope subs are out soon / Is someone subbing this" etc. It's annoying.

강심장.E01.091006.HDTV.XviD-No1.avi

ksj1.jpg

Download all parts and join with HJSplit.

001: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KIAHR5LW

002: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXECMT1C

003: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ID48IYI8

Guest msshady

This thread doesn't seem to be very popular [so far]. I found this show amusing. It's interesting because they share their own stories from their past, and it's always interesting to hear scandalous gossip and the weird things they did/thought. I think shows like this are much more entertaining that ones like Star Golden Bell, but that's just me.

i totally agree with you. i like this kinda variety shows where they talk about their own stories. the seungri and g-d parts really cracked me up. thanks for providing the subbed links! what would i do without subbers!

Did Boom confess to having a girlfriend?

I think they did a better job of spreading the airtime this time.

But 24 guests still seem a bit too many.

Archived