[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

Guest doraemon555

really love this showww.. hope someone will take on subbing this showww!!!!.. but for the mean timee... ill just watch it raw.. thank u!

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoomster

Kang Ho Dong and Seungki is doing a good job but I am also getting tired of Yoona and Seungki segment too. I think its because for a good 1/4 of the episode 4 I thought the focus was on Yoona and Seungki and I felt bad for the other guests on the show. I really like Yoona and I think she is pretty but she is a idol and she does not really come out w/ interesting stories to share. I thought her and Seungki looked cute but I think its getting overplayed too much especially after Leeteuk and even Brian joined in on the love line. I like all the guests and I really like Yoona to but they should let other guests have air time too for example like Sooyoung last time did not get to say much and from SNSD sooyoung is known to be open and very funny. I am glad however, that episode 4 let the regulars talk more this time.

I feel bad for Solbi as well but I know she's strong and she's a good person so I hope she is okay and does not lose to the antis. Maybe Solbi and Andy can have a reunion on Kang Shim Jang and Andy can support her. LOL. I am missing the we got married days.

It's an interesting show. Ooh...will it be subbing team for this? I hope there will be coz if would be beneficial for us who don't understand korean.

Feel sorry for Solbi...those celebrities are having hard times actually.

As much as i enjoy the Yoona with Seunggi & her rectangular love, i too think it was pulled too much into the show, making it unbalance btw the mcs and the guests. It can irritates viewers with the focus on Yoona/Yoona-Seunggi.

Maybe, in future instead of pulling a full force on Yoona-Seunggi, they can create another loveline/couple on the show to make the focus more spread out. like Brian with someone (not Yoona) since he seems like a regular on KSJ. So we will have a few couples instead of always yoona-seunggi, yoona-seunggi.... even when Yoona's not there, she was mentioned during the episode with Sooyoung. they can actually pulled out a triangle btw yoona-Lsgi-sooyong at that time if they want, it could involve Sooyong more.

and also i see that both KHD and Lsgi have tried hard to make the show more interesting & funnier by adding in more substance like the warning card and Lsgi is getting wittier now with his lines, i know the show is hard enough to cater with its crowded guests. but maybe later on Lsgi & KHD can take notice of the guests that have been quiet most of the time to get everyone involve in the show, so its well balanced. of course the guests themselves should be more active to get their airtime, but being a great mc i know KHD is capable for more. like for example, they see one guest has been quiet, take tiffany or the kara's girls, they can ask them to act out the story of the other guest. or just asking 'are you okay? you should interfere too if you want to win some airtime' something like that. i think the mcs kinda depend on the guests now like Boomacademy, and the backseat people to interfere. not that its a bad thing, i love watching how both the mcs & the guests tried hard to make the show funny. they have good teamwork here. i'm just trying to point out what the show could improve from my point of view. KSJ is a promising show. i actually feel that the show is still unclear what its objectives are. well, of course since it just started. Fighting KSJ!

Thanks for the rating, Bee! so it dropped a lil by 0.3%

I enjoyed the latest episode more than the previous two actually. Disregarding the whole 'Seunggi/Yoona' thing, I think this was a pretty good episode.

Yang Jungah was AWESOME! I wish she would be a regular. She's very reactive so it was fun to see her being teased about and her reactions were really funny.

And Brian, man, I need not state the obvious, but Brian is just the bomb! I think he's actually the star in every episode. In the first ep, his Seol Kyungkyu story was funny, then in the 2nd ep his Hwanhee story was really touching, and last episode his Bracademy with Jo Kwon was the highlight of the episode. Whenever the camera catches Brian in the background or something, I can't help but looking at him instead, LOL. I think Kang Shimjang would lose a lot if for some odd reason Brian is not a guest anymore. Go Brian!!

I really like Solbi, I think she's one of the few entertainers who is brutally honest and doesn't sugarcoat her responses. I know that she's not exactly the nation's fairy or angel or whatever and that she's got her fair share of anti fans. But it's really saddening to think that someone could say such hurtful things to her on a casual just because. Just because they can. WTF??

But anyways, all this is just to say that I enjoyed watching the last episode a lot. Can't wait for next Tuesday!

Guest dl_anno

loves Solbi too since her appearance in Love Letter with Kim Jong Min

* just try to make sure that this thread is on the first page so the subbing team will be formed soon enough

HWAITINGG!!!

will it be hardsubbed or softsubbed?

if softsubbed, i have to start to download the RAW

I liked it, as per usual. The yoona-seunggi thing took me back to the X-Man days. Nice nostalgia trip. Also glad to see that they seem to be splitting recording sessions into two episodes, as I was suggesting earlier :P. It might not be a regular thing but still...

Guest lizzybennet

I'm not a fangirl of Seung Gi's but even I was jealous of Ho Dong when LSGi wrapped him in his arms during the opening!

lizzy: yay, you're caught up with all the episodes. Good girl. hehe.

Boom Academy will live on... I'm curious to see who is Boom's substitute. Bracademy will try to upstage them in Boom's absence of course. lol. They need to do a Boom tribute on the last episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...n_suju_members/

Thanks for the link about Nancy Lang. I will use it. lol.

LSGi starts off OK, taking the limelight from other guests for sure. I'd like to see him asking more challenging questions. Or maybe turn the table and have the guests get some good stories from LSGi for a change. I mean something other than Yoona. KSJ needs to find balance and good pacing for its guests and MCs. I don't think it will be easy, it forces itself into the corner by inviting too many guests.

I still have no idea on how people win the sash on that show. :D

Bee, yeah, I'm caught up. Whew! Took a while.

Thanks for the link. Boom Academy lives! Yay.

I don't think LSGi will get a chance to ask challenging questions. I can see KHD doing most of that. But it'd be good to have the guests get stories from Seung Gi, put him on the spot. The more I think about it, I prefer this way of having him participate on the show than all this love triangle stufff. (And no, I'm not talking out of fangirl jealousy, in case anyone is thinking that. :lol: )

There doesn't seem to be any real method to choosing the winner in the battles/who gets the sash. I think it's just a gimmick on the show. Although, I guess whoever is last will be the ultimate winner.

The large number of guests really bothered me at first because not everyone got to tell their story. Now, it doesn't bother me as much. Usually on a show with so many ppl on the talk panel, there are regulars and then there are weekly guests. So if a regular doesn't get attention, I'm not as bothered. Now after a few episodes, there are ppl I know to expect to see and possibly not hear from. (Will we ever get to hear Jubi's(?) African King story? :lol: Nancy will be there with her stuffed cat. Solbi will fight with her. The ajumma will shout and put down everyone! Boom Academy, Brian, Bracademy. And Suk Chun. Suk Chun-ie can be there so KHD can give him the yellow card for his outrageous behavior! I don't think I've really seen many openly gay ppl on Korean TV. His personality is so much fun.). So it's now just a matter of how much time they give to the new guests.

sbjks#%%

Gawd does anyone know what time this show plays? =.= I keep missing it.

Tuesdays, 11:05pm (Korea Time)

Guest nad_donad

I found an account on YT that has subbed the first episode...

(I haven't watch it, but I think she/he subbed the whole episode not just part of it...)

Strong Heart Ep.1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQb3nN8ZeO4

© preciousgaile @ youtube.com

The rest of it is on that account....

But the quality of the video isn't that good, so I'll be waiting for the subbing team for their sub, hopefully they'll provide the HQ video...

Strong Heart Subbing Team FIGHTING!!!!!!

There doesn't seem to be any real method to choosing the winner in the battles/who gets the sash. I think it's just a gimmick on the show. Although, I guess whoever is last will be the ultimate winner.

I watched the Chinese subbed version, and I think they explained on the captions that the winner in each battle is chosen by the audience (there are about 60-70 people attending each recording), and whoever wins the last battle would be crowned the KangShimJang. So I guess the result might be unfair sometimes depending on who has more fans in the audience.

Guest eunhyung

I was really excited for this show when I first heard of it -- the MCs are hilarious guys, the guest lists are amazing and the whole 'story wars' thing is a good idea...

BUT...this new variety show has really disappointed me. =\

I've only watched the first two episodes and I'm really not liking what I see. Sure, there are some funny parts (love the Boomacademy and Bracademy thing HA) but there are WAY too many guests and some don't get any airtime at all. I definitely think they need to minimize the number of guests on the show by about half.

And I agree with people tired of the Yoona and Lee Seunggi love scandal...I mean they're cute, but really? They're no KJK and YEH. And I get that Yoona's a cute girl but they focus on her too much. Just my 2 cents on this show. I really like the concept and MCs so I hope SBS does something to improve this show..

Oh, and I agree that episode 2 focused wayy to much on 2NE1 but it was their very first variety show ever so I try to understand :)

i'm starting to like this show

especially eps 2 when seung gi's forced to imitate minzy's dance

and in eps 4 where there r boom academy n bracademy...

:D

Guest aznhoneychik

I found an account on YT that has subbed the first episode...

(I haven't watch it, but I think she/he subbed the whole episode not just part of it...)

Strong Heart Ep.1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQb3nN8ZeO4

© preciousgaile @ youtube.com

The rest of it is on that account....

But the quality of the video isn't that good, so I'll be waiting for the subbing team for their sub, hopefully they'll provide the HQ video...

Strong Heart Subbing Team FIGHTING!!!!!!

They got it from TessLoveMusic1 and it's only the idol parts

Guest green.teax

Just wondering, does anyone know the Chinese title of Kang Shim Jang? Is it the direct translation from Korean to Chinese? Because that sounds really awkward. Hahas.

I absolutely love this show! Thanks to everyone who posted download links!

I'm totally behind in downloading the show ^^;;

I love Brian on this show <3 He is such a great sport and a fantastic entertainer!

And I'm happy the "Boomkigayo" will sort of continue even after Boom goes to the army

Boom, you will be missed! I'll be waiting for your return <3

I'm sure Teukie and Eunhyuk will continue the legacy

Guest o(^.^)o tiNgz

Just wondering, does anyone know the Chinese title of Kang Shim Jang? Is it the direct translation from Korean to Chinese? Because that sounds really awkward. Hahas.

its chinese title is 强心脏.. haha.. or at least tt's wad i search on tudou.. lol :lol:

Guest darkaz619

i just the preview for this week show Yoona is a guest again she becoming a regular or did they tape two episode and just change some guest?

Archived