[Variety] Strong Heart 강심장

Guest junyeoli

I love kang shim jang! For a first ep, it looks interesting even without sub. Just something regretful, some of the celebs couldnt say much, and some didnt even get to say anything. (baekjiyoung, mithra, dj tukutz, minhwan gagman) or maybe their part got edited out? i dont like that some celebs gets more screen time than the other, but i guess it can't be help, yes?

on a much positive note, the KHD-LSG MC team rocks! I love their chemistry, and im looking forward to next week too. the fact that LSG (the now ratings king!) is the MC with Ho Dong, and there's alot of celebs as guests, I think the rating would probably get higher. It's exciting!!! :)

I've watched next week's preview and omggggg, seunggi did the chest popping and got embarassed? it's too adorable! and wow, i just love the whole guests line up, and looking forward to next few eps. wonder if they'd ever run out of celebs to invite to the show? haha!

anyway, STRONG HEART FIGHTING!

ps; thanks to whoever set up this new thread. :)

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first episode! Too many people, so I felt bad that a lot of them barely said a word. Some of them didn't even warrant an actual introduction! I just saw them sitting next to somebody or something. Heck, I didn't even realize Boom was on the show until he did G-Dragon's Heartbreaker on stage.

I think this show would do well on sharing funny stories, but I can't really see this show exploring the more personal, the more emotional stories. I mean, the ones that were remotely 'sad' were Boom's and Oh Youngshil's stories. But I mean, in the old YSMM (I'm drawing YSMM 1 as a comparison because I feel this show reminds me a lot of YSMM), people could actually cry from the stories there. Park Jungah was in tears sharing about her mom being sick. Junjin shared about how he was 'abandoned' by his biological mom, etc. But on the upside, Strong Heart becomes a brighter, and lighter offering. Which is always a good thing.

Yeahhh, a great start for KSJ!!

i love this show already and i hope someone/some sub group will sub this show.

love the mc duos & the general concept of the show with talk battles & revealing stories. and the informal-style of it. anyone can just butt in to argue or sharing opinions/stories.

but yeah, i agree with some of you people. one thing that bothers me is how unequal of screentime/ chance to talk given to the guests. for example i feel bad for mong sitting at the corner of the world, he rarely speaks or appear on screen. like him, some of them need to butt in to at least get to talk. they're not even asked to share their stories, let alone an introduction. and some of them, like baek ji yong, omona i think she's like being paid only as the background sound LOL. i heard her voice everywhere laughing, screaming when someone was talking but she didnt get to talk at all. thanks to her loud personality at least i realize her presence. i understand the limited time for a crowded 24 guests and the need to prioritize the more popular artists as viewers might want to see/listen to them more but at least be FAIR or try to be fair. there's just too much focus on some artists. i sense the same for next week too. so the competion is not really fair actually. i hope future episodes will be better with fairer treatment towards the guest. but i guess, need to consider the eddited out too(less funny maybe). or maybe they can lessen the number of guests? hmm i dunno, whatever, still liking the show.

edit: deeta, wasnt boom not there until he made his appearance doing the parody? was he there from the beginning?? LOL really? i feel bad for the guests but i salute them for playing along and having fun on the show. love the chemistry & the cooperation btw all of them and the mcs. they all look like close friends.

Guest Lavire

This show is pretty great. ^^ I just watched the little snippet of the album-delays part. It was really hilarious. Hope someone subs it. I'd be so grateful.

Guest sapphirevip

I found these on youtube, they're just clips but they're better than nothing xD i personally havent seen them yet because I'm waiting for the whole episode to be subbed by some random awesome person, but for those who would like to and havent seen these clips, here you go!:

G-Dragon & Lee Seung Gi vs. Taewoo, Brian, Tablo, Mc Mong

Heartbreaker parody! [ by Boom]

The first clip is english subbed! dont know about the last one.

Cr: TessLoveMusic1 & elavip2 @Youtube! ^^

Guest lilazn04

i think having kang ho dong as a MC the show would be funny. yea i agree there are too many guests on the show making the lesser celebrities have less screen time

but i cant wait til teh subs comes out

Guest avetsada

I'm here to cheer them up. I'd read some of Korean criticism about this program. Seunggi Oppa got a lot of comment about his 1st time to be a MC. Actually, I agreed to those article idea but, I still look forward to the next episode. ^_________^

I just love what who he-Lee Seunggi is, that's his cutie. hey hey lol

See ya next week!!!

Ps. on the 1st EP. Boom and Bigbang's stories really touch and funny. So don't miss it. lol

Regarding the unequal screentime, I think it's because some of them are actually 'recurring' guests on the show. It would be understandable if they gave more time to the guests that are only there that day. I saw Solbi, Brian, Tablo and Mong in the preview so I'm guessing that they appear more often rather than G-Dragon/Seungri/Yoona.

To be fair, I think G-Dragon and Seungri's stories were actually funny and interesting. Seungri's image took a hard hit, tho.

Guest ripgal

I only watched a part with Lee Seung Gi and GD going against the music veterans, Tablo, Kim Tae Woo and Brian.. (thanx to the Eng subs available for that part)

And it was hella funny! :lol:

Totally loved Seung Gi's expressions when they all charged at him saying that he stripped them off their No. 1 spots off the music charts. :lol: Such a cutie..

And is it me or does Seung Ri always wear formal suits to shows?

Cos he's the maknae but he looks older and cockier than the rest... but that's just me..

Guest rainbowfull.

IM THINKING THIS WILL BE MY FAVE VARIETY SHOW EVAR <3

im so excited for this ep! & lsk is MCing KJAHSDKJAHSDKJD ;D

Regarding the unequal screentime, I think it's because some of them are actually 'recurring' guests on the show. It would be understandable if they gave more time to the guests that are only there that day. I saw Solbi, Brian, Tablo and Mong in the preview so I'm guessing that they appear more often rather than G-Dragon/Seungri/Yoona.

Certain search engines list Boom, Yoo Sae Yoon and MC Mong as part of the show panel. Didn't Boom do the red carpet interview for the show on its first recording?

Recurring guests/panel whatever they are, they should be there for a purpose. I didn't get why you need so many, 5-6 for the core panel is enough. I can see that they could be filler in case the guests aren't too lively or the talks need more weight/substance. For the first episode, they could have done a 2 hour special to give everybody some screen time. The screen panel needs at least an intro, no?

I didn't think KHD and LSG needed to be too spectacular in this first episode. Their guests were so entertaining by themselves. Imagine going noribang after the show with these people. Though Ho Dong and Seung Gi could have MCing it in a way to distribute the screen time for the guests more equally. I admit it's hard to not let GD and Seungri have their time.

I like this photo. :) Credit: sbs.co.kr.ksj.

Untitled.jpg

Guest Pika-chan

I really hope that some subbing squad will make some subbs.

I love Boom and because of people above, who said about some interesting, funny and touching stories, I'm very couries about them.

SUBS PLS! TT.TT

I just saw on the iBangBangSub that they will be subbing Ep1 of Strong Heart, but I'm not sure if it's just the BB cuts or the whole thing.

Archived