20 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Welcome to the thread. :) 

Yay! I'm shipping them too! :wub:

I'll just enjoy the fluffy moments (if they have LOL). We know that it'll sink. I'll prepare myself.:lol: But I'm hoping that LYJ and KWB will also have chemistry.

I don't want it to sink.  I can't handle the truth. *cries a river*

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Welcome to the thread. :) 

Yay! I'm shipping them too! :wub:

I'll just enjoy the fluffy moments (if they have LOL). We know that it'll sink. I'll prepare myself.:lol: But I'm hoping that LYJ and KWB will also have chemistry.

3 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I don't want it to sink.  I can't handle the truth. *cries a river*

We all know the ending is probably not all sunshine and rainbow so get a life jacket ready for either Fujin ship or Bojin yacht.

19 hours ago, Rabbit Fence said:

Love the drunk scenes too. And when she eats/drinks..

4997eac9148fd46cc961471139be314b.gif

I've repeated her eating/drinking scenes many times over.  This is one of them.

01412af772df165022e8560d71d3fc71.gif

Adorable when drunk.  What a major contrast between her characters in NL and ASC.  Daepyonim looking tremendously cold, cool and mighty, while Jung Hye is so naive and cute.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, won lee said:

New teaser is coming soon according to the producer.

Looks like Bojin having some romantic scene by the lake.  They both smiling.  Aww...

I feel bad for Shinobu and Samecut123 , their hearts are probably scattered now. Try to keep your heart in 1 piece before the drama is aired, ok? :lol:

By the way, is there anyone here who comes from Thailand ? I'm planning a family trip to Phuket and searching for info and advice. 

Yeah, they crushed my little heart.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:50 AM, won lee said:

74a6a799gy1g0wbmoibjmj21kw16oab3.jpg74a6a799gy1g0wbmnvw7aj21kw16ot9h.jpg

New teaser is coming soon according to the producer.

Looks like Bojin having some romantic scene by the lake.  They both smiling.  Aww...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....  tell me it ain't so.  :bawling:

• LOL 1

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to do anything to contribute unless there's a kind translator in Korean, Chinese, or Japanese. 

Just keeping hope who knows a miracle could happen when we have English subs someday.  Perhaps we should get our butts learning Korean in lightning speed.

PV9j9SgxBIQc636879824798268282.jpg

iMBC

Elegant character cut image.  Love the outfit from head to toes.  The coat is among one of my fav.  LYJ in DD is probably the most fashionable character of Yowon in all her works thus far.  She could wear many coats, hats, scarves, gloves, and possibly boots too.  She’s marvelous in both period/modern clothes and traditional ones as well.  Assuming an average of 5 outfits in an episode so there would be 100 pieces of clothes gracing the screen.

• Like 4

On 3/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, won lee said:

@samecut123 & @vaiduakhu, can we do something about Blue Mist?  Shall we try to get it sub?

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm unable to attend anything besides works around this time and in upcoming months... :sweatingbullets:

Let's pray circle that MBC doesn't decide to test our patience, Netflix won't involve in DD and subbing sites have license to sub this drama. Otherwise, haha... I don't wanna imagine the frustration. 

LYW sent a coffee truck to UEE's filming site, "My only one" on Mar-8.

mCEAfUO0_o.jpg

zXhaVqRM_o.jpg

IG

It amuses me that after 3 years, Night Light ship hasn't sunk yet. Shippers still squeal here and there over LYW and UEE's interactions. :lol: this ship is probably as strong as (if not stronger than) Bidoek in QSD or Song-Song couple in 49 days. 

• Thanks 1

uc?export=view&id=1BSbkT_K3YGndrCAsjGjZJ

Weibo

Cool agent Lee wearing a hat and pointing a gun at someone.  Can’t really tell the other man standing in front is Fukuda or KWB.  Could it be someone else?  If KWB doesn’t have that kind of car then I’ll say it’s Fukuda.  He’s so in love with LYJ that even knowing she is a spy, nevertheless, still driving her around doing espionage at night.  How sweet.

• Like 1