Please do not read if you get offended by SGxJH shipping 

Forbidden ship (8)-2

Spoiler

“ None of my business.”

” Yes, this is my problem.”

” What problem?”

” Too impatient. I should think on behalf of you.”

Jung Hye’s heart filled with softness in just a second, she knew her emotion change rapidly, the sweetness is seducing her to abyss with no return.

“ Actually, I’m not hiding from you purposely.”

Soo Gyum’s eyes were shining, he looked at her gently, encouraging her to continue.

“ I just didn’t know what to do, I didn’t have a clue, but.......” Jung Hye withdrew her hand.

Through the windows, they could see Mi Sook and Do Hee were coming.

Soo Gyum understood. Now is not the time for other people to find out.

He took a glance at Jung Hye with a smile. 

This is a great turning point, a great surprise.

Do Hee and Mi Sook surprised at the seat change, but this was not a big deal.

” Jung Hye !” Do Hee called.

” Ah?”

“ Did you cry? Who bullies you? Is it Lee Byung Soo? How can he..”. Mi Sook at the side also looked at Jung Hye with concern.

“ Eh, no, no, my eyes don’t feel well these two days. Besides, who can bully me?”  There he is, this rascal besides me.

“ Yes, yes, who can bully our Madam? I can prove it, Father is in foreign country these two days.” Soo Gyum smile awkwardly.

• Thanks 2

Haha, thanks for reminding me JHxSG's hilarious skin-ship, especially the restroom one. I'm never fed up re-watching that scene:... "my unnie suffers a lot, so, her hand is like a man's..." :D 

I mean, JHxSG's skin-ship is not romance one, it's just normal skin-ship; while NL couple's skin-ship can provoke inappropriate thoughts. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Avengers social clube 's BTS & NG. Cute! :wub:

I actually laughed a bit at the funeral scene. I shouldn't laugh though, it's heart-broken scene to watch, but seeing everyone was busy with mourning or serving the guests, and there was JH sitting doing nothing, I couldn't help laughing. My bad! :grimace: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Please do not read if you get offended by SGxJH shipping.

Forbidden ship (9)

Spoiler

After the gathering, four of them went to Do Hee's house for lunch.

Once entered the house, they saw Hee Soo and Seo Yeon in the kitchen, Hee Soo was embarrassed he broke the plate.

" Ah, Hee Soo!" there's twinkle in Jung Hye's eyes, as if she saw her favourite seafood Ramen.

Jung Hye walked towards Hee Soo and called out happily, " Hee Soo!"

" Oh, Ajumma and Soo Gyum Sunbae, how are you?" Hee Soo greet politely.

Seo Yeon nodded to them, then helped to clean up the mess on floor.

Jung Hye tried to give her help as well, but she was pulled gently from behind.

" Madam, please go to the dining table, leave it to us."

Soo Gyum was afraid she might hurt her hands, besides he didn't want Jung Hye being close to Hee Soo too much, although he knew they have nothing between them, their relationship is impossible to lead to something else.

Yes, I'm being petty or selfish in this matter, but Jung Hye is mine. Me and only me.

Jung Hye decided to come back later when Hee Soo cooks Ramen, so she left the kitchen.

Seo Yeon looked at both of them, she got the strange feeling of their interaction was some kind of.....ambiguous? She shake her head of being thinking too much.

Hee Soo was given a big task of cooking seafood Ramen. Of course, Jung Hye was the first to come by his side to "guard" him from any species nearby. Everyone was sensible about Jung Hye's great excitement, hence they stay away from the kitchen, except one.

Soo Gyum came by with a long face, he stared at Jung Hye. Jung Hye didn't give him a glance, not even one. She also stopped him from entering Hee Soo's "territory".

" I help you to cook, Hee Soo."

" Okay."

IG8uTWW.jpg

Soo Gyum looked at Hee Soo, then back to Jung Hye, he felt aboil inside.

" Madam."

" Yes?" Jung Hye did not turn her head.

" Can you send me to the hotel later on?"

" Oh, okay." She looked at Ramen.

" Thank you."

A smile rested on his lips.

• Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

The prices of JH's purses are crazily high! 

I wonder if the sponsors gave them to LYW for free, or they just paid for her to carry them in the drama, then took back. 

I wonder this too, but if sponsor take it back , seems rather stingy lol. The celebrity promote their item, so it's not too much to get a bag or purse. Of course if the price is too high, like the coat with flowers in NL, sponsor is going to take it back.

• Like 1

Those items are really expensive. The last time I saw a Kdrama with all these expensive fashion was My Love From Another Star but JH wore more clothes since she kept on changing her clothes in each scenes.

Not sure if this has been posted already but I just saw it today and thought she look so pretty in these pictures.

17103282_1051562438321292_67610377127641

16730494_1025497087594494_25309935550546

This is one of my favorite styles of hers though, she often wear white it makes me but in this one it makes me wonder how she manage to wear it without her bra being a bit obvious or being seen through.

22279677_1791148317610742_28452130341801

• Like 2
  • LOL 2