On 3/10/2017 at 9:46 PM, etlc said:

I think she or Uee with their schedules wouldn't have the time to read the fanfic, but would rely on their assistants or managers or maybe fans to inform them of such things.

But the problem would be more if Lee Yo Won's daughter or husband were to come across the fanfic, especially the racier ones.  Mr Park may faint from the shock of it. :tongue:

I don't worry abt Mr. Park reading the fanfic, he must be very busy. However, LYW's 1st daughter may read :D She's kinda active in social network, right? I remember it was mentioned here that she has instagram and youtube account? I know she has a FB account too. Who knows she may join some forums (probably her Mom's DC or fancafe) and knows abt the fanfic. Not only C-fan shipped gxg love hard, but also K-fan seemed to support gxg couple more than bxg couple in NL. Actually, no one (aside from our Ranz here) shipped LYW with the male lead :lol:

OMG, I can't imagine what LYW's daughter thinks if she reads her mom's fanfic. Tell her Dad abt it? so they can faint together? haha... I sincerely hope she doesn't pick up right at the heavy fanfic like I did. Be selective at fanfic, kid! don't be like this Unnie. -_- 

I honestly still feel dizzy from the fanfic I read. I think I won't be able to re-watch NL until that fic is faded from my memory. Now, it's still vivid, help! 

• Like 4

So the fanfic you read is so rich in colors that it projected images in you permanently.  Good luck to you.  Go watch kids animation Finding Dory or something.

Ranz is such a loyal shipper.  What abundant patience she has, a great virtue.  Hang in there, Ranz.  They still are good friends.  Who knows what’s going to happen in the future holding for the ex-lovebirds.

• Like 1

why .. why ..? at least at the end of the story PGW admits that he still loves SYK. :tongue: 

whereas SYK-LSJ couple only ended with handshakes .. hahaha .. I'm so sorry .. (sometimes I also support them)  i dont know where my heart should be given for ..:cry:  LoL ..

I do not know what fanfic you're talking about .. So it makes you nosebleeds hey vaidhuaku and QSD ? HaHa let me try , give the link via PM ..  I have a strong heart now B) 

Dont share the link here that's an illegal transactions Our  queen will have a heart attack too if erin and mr. park faint together ..  Dont let it happend .. Stay away  .

btw, there is any plan for the queen's birthday ?

• Like 1

Although I’m quite curious of the fanfic, I haven’t read any.  I don’t know where exactly vaiduakhu saw it but I’m sure it’s not written in English. 

About the queen’s birthday, guess you can write her a long love letter or sending her a big gift to the agency.

On 14/03/2017 at 10:12 AM, QSD said:

So the fanfic you read is so rich in colors that it projected images in you permanently.  Good luck to you.  Go watch kids animation Finding Dory or something.

Ranz is such a loyal shipper.  What abundant patience she has, a great virtue.  Hang in there, Ranz.  They still are good friends.  Who knows what’s going to happen in the future holding for the ex-lovebirds.

It’s kinda heavy one. *sigh* I read till the end due to curiosity. Guess I underestimated fan’s wild imagination. Now, whenever I heard “night light” or see LYW and UEE in the same photos, my brain automatically replays what I read on the fic…  I watch cartoon daily with my nephew but it can’t help. I’m not a traditional nor decent person, by the way, but first time reading thing like this made me shaken, like culture shock

On 14/03/2017 at 11:16 AM, ranz said:

why .. why ..? at least at the end of the story PGW admits that he still loves SYK. :tongue: 

whereas SYK-LSJ couple only ended with handshakes .. hahaha .. I'm so sorry .. (sometimes I also support them)  i dont know where my heart should be given for ..:cry:  LoL ..

I do not know what fanfic you're talking about .. So it makes you nosebleeds hey vaidhuaku and QSD ? HaHa let me try , give the link via PM ..  I have a strong heart now B) 

Dont share the link here that's an illegal transactions Our  queen will have a heart attack too if erin and mr. park faint together ..  Dont let it happend .. Stay away  .

btw, there is any plan for the queen's birthday ?

That fanfic is in local language, I don't know abt Eng fic. You can search, some may afloat out there. Tell ya, curiosity killed the cat, I’m a victim, so my advice is “shouldn’t read, if u wanna re-watch NL at the same pure impression”. If you insist on reading, well, find a fluffy one.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 3:25 PM, QSD said:

I’m certain they are available online somewhere.  If @mindtheroad can read complex characters, maybe she can explore a whole bunch of refreshing stories at Baidu.

If only I could... but I can't really read chinese... maybe I'll google translate..? The depths I'll go. *___*~!

On 3/13/2017 at 10:21 PM, vaiduakhu said:

I don't worry abt Mr. Park reading the fanfic, he must be very busy. However, LYW's 1st daughter may read :D She's kinda active in social network, right?

[...] I honestly still feel dizzy from the fanfic I read. I think I won't be able to re-watch NL until that fic is faded from my memory. Now, it's still vivid, help! 

Oh god that's even MORE awkward to think about. Let's pretend that will definitely never ever in a million years happen, for her own sake. 

On the other hand, sorry @vaiduakhu but I find it slightly funny that you can't watch NL because of the fanfic. xDD I'm jealous and not at the same time.

• Like 1

Aww… that’s unfortunately you couldn’t.  Yes, give google a try for now.  Maybe in one of these days there’s some soul who would post a story or two in English, just keep digging.

• Like 1

tumblr_ogjn8teLEV1taa1z6o3_400.giftumblr_ogjn8teLEV1taa1z6o5_400.gif

I’m gonna borrow the gifs from Tumblr to talk about my fav parts of NL from here on.

YK is so bloody cold-hearted I’ve ever seen.  Not only she didn’t cover Se Jin from the rain, she also didn’t apologize SJ for sending her to the trap.  What a steel heart she is in the beginning.

• Like 3

On 15/03/2017 at 5:28 PM, mindtheroad said:

On the other hand, sorry @vaiduakhu but I find it slightly funny that you can't watch NL because of the fanfic. xDD I'm jealous and not at the same time.

Jealous of what? me reading a fanfic and being haunted? lol :lol:

Sorry, I don't have a heart to help u to dig for Eng fanfic now. Good luck on finding one, buddy! if you can find a fluffy one, PM Ranz and QSD. I think they wanna have a peek at it. Curiosity is killing them, but they don't wanna take risk like me! 

2 hours ago, ranz said:

think again . I did not dare to see it. :D

if it's a major impact to vaiduakhu, so it will certainly be more harmful to the development of my soul.. lol

hahaha,  like i did not want to see the kiss with an old man in the blue mist.

I still want to adore seo yikyung as a perfect boss.:wub:

http://www.newspim.com/news/view/2017021600098

Man, I feel like I'm the most "toxic" person here who is trying to pollute my fellows with fanfic. lol 

@QSD many thanks for posting LYW & UEE gif here, which helps to re-play some "pure" scenarios in my head! -_-

• Like 3

So she’s back home now.  The other day the fans were saying on her previous post the one with the hat that she was in Japan treating all her staff members for a vacation.  Gosh... wish my employer is 1/3 as nice as she is.  My boss is good, but the top management is disastrous. 

• Like 1

I was just checking the “Whisper” drama thread coz of the writer from EOG, and guess what?  There’s a character named Choi Soo Yeon!  It’s different spelling but still.  She’s also from the chaebol family.  I might take a peek to see how she dresses.

I also browsing at DB about the upcoming drama “Seven Day Queen”.  If this is another tragic story of Bidam & Deokman I don’t mind seeing it.  I just love tragic in saeguk.  They can perish all they want.  OK, I’m kinda heartless but it’s so touching and captivating to watch though.

I wonder how the writer can have some interesting storyline for the queen after she was dethroned and thrown out of the palace.  That is what I’m most intriguing of.

• Like 2

On 3/17/2017 at 11:23 AM, krisyeol98 said:

I hope our queen would be cast in this drama :

http://asianwiki.com/Watch_Out_For_This_Woman

the drama doesn't seem to be Special , but I want for Ji ChangWook , he and our queen will be a perfect Couple :lol::wub:

Oh, the drama's content sounds interesting and thrilling. My type! But I doubt LYW will cast in a project any time soon. 

By the way, to ppl coming her fan-meeting, pls ask her to have a come-back this year! According to her filmography, it's very likely that she will be in hiatus this year :( 

For her next project, which role do you guys think she will play? I had craved for LYW in business drama, and she satisfied me with 3 dramas in a row. All of her business-woman characters gave me bitter feelings.Now I just want her to relax with a cheerful character, I don't mind if she plays an unemployed and gossiping ahjuma in her next project. :lol:

• Like 2

On 3/18/2017 at 1:20 PM, QSD said:

I was just checking the “Whisper” drama thread coz of the writer from EOG, and guess what?  There’s a character named Choi Soo Yeon!  It’s different spelling but still.  She’s also from the chaebol family.  I might take a peek to see how she dresses.

I also browsing at DB about the upcoming drama “Seven Day Queen”.  If this is another tragic story of Bidam & Deokman I don’t mind seeing it.  I just love tragic in saeguk.  They can perish all they want.  OK, I’m kinda heartless but it’s so touching and captivating to watch though.

I wonder how the writer can have some interesting storyline for the queen after she was dethroned and thrown out of the palace.  That is what I’m most intriguing of.

I can't with u, seriously :D thought u wanna check the drama's content, but turn out u wanna see the fashion show. You are working in fashion industry? 

For the saeguk drama u mentioned, I checked a bit, and it's Joseon drama, so bye... The fashion in that era is a big OFF for me. I hope LYW will never cast in any Joseon drama in the future. -_- I don't mind a QSD sequel to solve the love-line of QSD-Bidam-Yusil-Alcheon though, the fashion in 3-Kingdom era is so pretty. But well, QSD and Bidam died, so my wish only. Can QSD's PD-nim do a QSD re-make of QSD & Bidam in their next life, sth like this:

• Like 1