jnY4OuHR6vwIz_zpsbs79pdsx.jpg

i think this was the most visible baby bump of her last spring prelin photo shoot, but that will be silly of me to think that she'll be pregnant again knowing that it took her 10 yrs to have another kid again, so i thought it just nothing, but in the other photos of spring photo shoot you can see her body is different from the earlier photos of her..but it was so awesome of her to conceive a baby again after 3 months she gave birth... :lol:

• Like 4

Like everyone here I'm also stunned at the news of LYW having her third baby in the space of one year after her second, but I'm also wondering whether she was under great pressure to have a son, since South Korea is known to still be a very chauvinistic society. 

But in any case a baby is wonderful news and the Park household is definitely going to be a lively one.  In hindsight it's really wise of LYW to have her first child so young, since Erin is now a big girl and can lend her mummy a helping hand in tending to her dongsaengs! :D

• Like 2

I can not believe what happened !! The news is really shocking and sudden!!!

But I am very happy with this news
I was waiting for a drama, but I get the news about the birth of the first Prince of Queen TTTT

It's a great news despite everything.

Photo with her friend when was it ? I have a lot of questions 

According to chiroohayou, the picture with her friend is recently. 

Edited by QSD
  • Like 1

I don't think that picture was recent. I saw another picture of her in that same outfit and she didn't have a tummy and if it was recent there's no way her tummy was that flat at 8-9 months

• Like 2

Looking at your sig, LYW13… you’re adding to an ever long list of actors but only two actresses.   These few ladies are special, eh?

​Haha I add on names as I remember them, some people haven't been active so I forget that I actually like them. And yes good actresses are hard to come by for me. Usually I watch a drama for a male lead because well look at them they're all so cuteeee (haha can you tell I'm a girl?). But a lot of times female leads get the annoying character or they simply can't act. So yeah my two Won ladies are special :) 

• Like 3

I don't think we'll be able to find a baby bump picture in the photoshoots because they're all edited anyways. I'm sure they can flatten the bump if it's visible. 

On another note, I think Erin has answered our calls. She has changed her account back to being a personal account so now we can hope for her to post baby boy's pictures <3 

• Like 2

​Let's take a look at these pics shall we...

a_zps5ghd2cht.jpgb_zpsihvbcryr.jpgc_zpsg6fiuqxt.jpgd_zps44jcgbd1.jpg

Dark coloured clothing or jackets/coats that can hide baby bumps - yup it's not hard to disguise that she's pregnant in them.  Even more so if such shoots are taken months in advance of their launch.

Now what I find funny is that the people involved in the shoot must know of her condition and are required to keep it a secret, so I'm wondering how the handsome and charming Jo In Sung must be feeling to be shooting with a pregnant lady. Nervous eh? But still gotta keep a cool face right?  :w00t:

• Like 3

I don't think we'll be able to find a baby bump picture in the photoshoots because they're all edited anyways. I'm sure they can flatten the bump if it's visible. 

On another note, I think Erin has answered our calls. She has changed her account back to being a personal account so now we can hope for her to post baby boy's pictures <3 

Good!  Keep camping on her account to catch something before it’s too late.  Hoping to hear good news from your reliable source.

• Like 1

Dark coloured clothing or jackets/coats that can hide baby bumps - yup it's not hard to disguise that she's pregnant in them.  Even more so if such shoots are taken months in advance of their launch.

Now what I find funny is that the people involved in the shoot must know of her condition and are required to keep it a secret, so I'm wondering how the handsome and charming Jo In Sung must be feeling to be shooting with a pregnant lady. Nervous eh? But still gotta keep a cool face right?  :w00t:

I’m almost certain these pics were taken in Dec or even later.  That’s when they actually did photo shoot of her for SS Prelin of 2014 too, which she was also pregnant in Aug 2013.  I used to have one of its pic with the date stamp on it before.  I think it was on this photo.  I kept this version instead for better quality.

13.jpg

• Like 1

Good!  Keep camping on her account to catch something before it’s too late.  Hoping to hear good news from your reliable source.

Haha sadly she changed it back again so it's not personal. Idk her Instagram changes very frequently and pictures keep getting deleted or she doesn't show any faces. But if anything good I'll share haha. 

• Like 2

To refresh on what I'm talking about…

SS Prelin 2014 -  photo shoot in Dec 2013, conceived in Aug 2013 which was confirmed on the news in Dec that she was 4 months pregnant.

SS Prelin 2015 – photo shoot in Dec 2014, was pregnant in Aug 2014 and gave birth on May 17 2015.

• Like 1

They’re really professional to not disclose anything if they actually were informed of her condition.  Otherwise somebody could have exchanged for a bag of golds with the journalist.

Looks like the trembling Jo In Sung didn’t dare to lay a finger on her here.

• Like 2

09.jpg11.jpg

One of the best performance scenes, impressively delivered in both speech and emotional display.  The music, direction and editing are great too.

Edited by QSD
  • Like 3